Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Right, I completely overlooked that...
Is Vit the counterpart to Ski then?

Position-wise it would fit that way.
Str -> Def
Ski -> Vit
Mag -> Spi
I mentioned in an earlier post I tested VIT comparisons in battle and it seems to be a bonus to characters in-combat max hp as to why its designed that stupidly idk. SKI is definitely ranged dmg evidence goes to the fact that bow and throwing dagger mains have high SKI.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Its possibly another part of VIT but not the main.
The farther you progress the harder it is to tell. I capped all my research so who know what is a stat bonus or research

Also VIT boosting LP is a lie. I have Lios and Estelle with nothing equipped to test with no culture bonus Estelle has 120 LP in battle (120 LP and 24 VIT) while Lios has 129 LP in battle (129 LP and 12 VIT)

Last edited:
Reactions: DuniX

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Btw. is there a way to increase the amount of slots in storage?
By replaying stages in order to train my party the storage fills up pretty fast.
And regarding that every unit can hold up to 5 items means the storage appears pretty small for that.

If the items held by a unit would be taken out of the storage it would be reasonable but even equipped items still take up the slot in storage.
So the storage is pretty small for that.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
The farther you progress the harder it is to tell. I capped all my research so who know what is a stat bonus or research
That is a very good point. I think it all comes down to: The devs are lazy bastards when it comes to giving tutorials.

wedowedo

Aug 25, 2017
anyone has problem about can't have Wife event with Schild? I mean I do Marriage event and Bonds already 9
but in Wife & Love, Schild still be Lover not Wife. rest of girls already Wife. only she left. this feel so wrong, is it bug?

Leon1247

Aug 31, 2022
anyone has problem about can't have Wife event with Schild? I mean I do Marriage event and Bonds already 9
but in Wife & Love, Schild still be Lover not Wife. rest of girls already Wife. only she left. this feel so wrong, is it bug?
yeah its a bug we gonna have to see untile they patch it or we get an unofficial patch if there isn´t gonna be one formt them

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
So I did some testing I thought that Spirit and Vitality gave Mana Regen and LP Regen respectively.
But I can confirm that Magic is the one that scales the Mana Regen not Spirit.
As for Vitality I couldn't create a reliable test to test it out.
I really have no idea what Vitality does.

I also found out that you can disable the Cultural Developments when selecting the Difficulty of the Map(at the bottom).
So at least that is taken out of the eqaution when testing things out.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Honestly, I'm confused with the UI... Like, the buttons and whatsoever... But yeah, I must be dum dum...

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
It's not a bug. it only updates to Wife after you get her real name, which is only on the good end route.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
How to get specific endings.
1st playthru will get you the bad ending, start a new game plus with that file and pick the new future option. This will unlock new story event featuring a book image. Complete all of those and you will get the message: “At the crossroad of destiny (chapter 3) defeat the great enemy before you and approach the Malice. Call out it’s name to seek the new future you desire. Take a good look at your supporters at that time and notice who is missing”
Doing that will put you on the good ending route.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes