boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
It's the equivalent attack speed for gloves and boots if you attack with them
Okay I found that this one is true. When I tried to Strengthen a glove, the stat Weight became Atk Speed (the less is better).

It improves it for range attacks not melee.
Evasion itself might be bad against melee but I am not so sure.
Then I guess Shoes are overall bad for melee chars then, since you can equip Parry/deflect mods on shields and gloves.

EDIT: It seems only Shoes can equip Dodge Up mod, so Shoes are still necessary for dodge-oriented tanks.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
I'm only Ch 5 now but I've found that it's very easy to find a tome, a bow+arrow, and a sword whose attack power is above 300. Combining with characters with high crit rate and crit dmg and they are way deadlier than using other weapons so far. Knives are currently disappointing.

TheXoxx

Apr 22, 2020
THINGS THAT I DON'T KNOW YET
- I don't know what "weight" stat does
- I don't know whether Shoes improve dodge rate or not, or even that they are a good alternative to shield and gloves at all as defensive equipment
So I did some testing with shoes and mostly Estelle, my observations:
  • Character without shoes don't dodge projectiles at all. Sometimes projectiles just phase through, but the game doesn't register this as dodge (the word don't appear and dodge counter skill isn't triggered).
  • Characters with shoes seems to be able to dodge any and all projectiles as long as shoes aren't broken. Dodging consumes 1 durability and remove dodged projectile.
  • Weight is indeed attack speed (or rather attack interval). However, it only matters if shoes actually used as a weapon. As I don't see any reason to use them as weapon so far, I'm gonna consider that stat completely irrelevant for now.
  • Speaking of shoes as a weapon, no dodging for those either.
  • Also doen't looks like shoes affect melee dodge. There was a rare dodges in melee, but it's probably because of agility+skills or something. Needs more testing, but it's gonna become testing of overall dodge mechanic at this point so I'm gonna stop there.
TLDR: shoes are for dodging projectiles (both magic and physical).

Last edited:
Reactions: boboverlord

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
Does Durability and Ammo Skills work for the whole team?
I'm specifically talking about Aeon's Obtaining Bag skills and Florina's Ultimate Repair skill, which restores ammo and durability respectively to the entire party. Lorona and Cordelia have a similar repair skills but not as efficient as Florina's

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, the next game will be conclusion to the story told in Magnificent Kingdom, Floating City and How to Train Slaves. Of course, it'll only come out after the Dark Continent update (featuring the adventures of Lios after the true end + additional scenes and scenarios in the main game) is released

Reactions: p23rklo

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
I really don't understand why everyone hates Verna, she didn't destroyed The Banner herself, she only spread rumors and people started believing it, The Banner was just a group of young stubborn idiots that was not prepared for what they wanted and as result they were destroyed not by a god, but by humankind.

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
I really don't understand why everyone hates Verna, she didn't destroyed The Banner herself, she only spread rumors and people started believing it, The Banner was just a group of young stubborn idiots that was not prepared for what they wanted and as result they were destroyed not by a god, but by humankind.
She didn't do it herself, but it was her goal. That said, it's very out of character for the version we meet in Kingdom and Sex Slaves so there's might be something else going on in that scene.
so how do i fast strengthen a equipment? getting tire of clicking so much
Hold shift and then click

kingwizar

Jan 31, 2019
She’s the direct cause of Banner’s destruction, the united army was just a tool that that she used. So many countries uniting would never happen under normal circumstances, Cordelia mentioned this.

Wanting to conquer the moon wasn’t the problem, the problem was Banner reaching that goal too early, Verna herself admitted this.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
, the next game will be conclusion to the story told in Magnificent Kingdom, Floating City and How to Train Slaves. Of course, it'll only come out after the Dark Continent update (featuring the adventures of Lios after the true end + additional scenes and scenarios in the main game) is released
So is Lios gonna be the MC of that expansion?

Also since I know people had asked before but regarding the lesbian tag, aside from text snippets from events there is actually a visual scene. One of Cordelia's "Real Stud" brothel customer is a girl.

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
So is Lios gonna be the MC of that expansion?
From what I can tell, he'll take the "Ariadne" role of the extra story. You'll still interlope as the Apprentice, but it'll be continuing from the scenario in Lios' True Bond end. Mind you that doesn't make that true bond canon. Rather, you'll be able to pick who you true bonded at the end of Magnificent Kingdom and have scenes change slightly to reflect that. . Alternatively, if you true bond Anri, , appearing depending on the patch's equivalent of the Lustful Kingdom selection.
1662406623647.png

• Wow
Reactions: p23rklo

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Okay I found that this one is true. When I tried to Strengthen a glove, the stat Weight became Atk Speed (the less is better).

Then I guess Shoes are overall bad for melee chars then, since you can equip Parry/deflect mods on shields and gloves.

EDIT: It seems only Shoes can equip Dodge Up mod, so Shoes are still necessary for dodge-oriented tanks.

I hope that clears up the underrated skill weapons for everyone wondering what they need or do.

Last edited:

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
It also increases Mana Regen I think.

Also Move Speed I think.

It's the equivalent attack speed for gloves and boots if you attack with them

It improves it for range attacks not melee.
Evasion itself might be bad against melee but I am not so sure.

Does Durability and Ammo Skills work for the whole team?
LP regen is affected by Vit, but waaaay more so by the Heatlh Insurance tree or having regen passives , so its kinda ignored.

Mana regen and move speed is correct.

Less weight means you turn into Rock Lee(not sorry) and attack faster so also correct. Also lets you move faster.

Evasion isn't bad versus melee but they tend to have higher accuracy on higher difficulty , so you need mods. It's also why shoes are the only one who can use dodge mods as guards.

Weapon repair/ammo skills works for the whole team if it says all weapons and you have them equipped. Weird exception to this rule is Lios but I think its a translate diff, because it does say greatsword(s), for example. And it does work on other weapon users.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Hakkira and DuniX

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
From what I can tell, he'll take the "Ariadne" role of the extra story. You'll still interlope as the Apprentice, but it'll be continuing from the scenario in Lios' True Bond end. Mind you that doesn't make that true bond canon. Rather, you'll be able to pick who you true bonded at the end of Magnificent Kingdom and have scenes change slightly to reflect that. . Alternatively, if you true bond Anri, , appearing depending on the patch's equivalent of the Lustful Kingdom selection.
View attachment 2027162
So checking it up on DLSITE the update/dlc is not up yet? Well I hope if it ever comes it gets translated either by a fan translator or an official non MTL translation. Judging by how long it took Kagura to translate this game, it's gonna be 3-10 years (or even never if no translator bothered, and or MTL[worst fate for a narrative heavy game, I would skip/wait for a proper translation]) after the dlc/update comes out. Either way I'm currently learning Japanese in order to properly read and appreciate works of art (h games) like these. Problem with learning japanese is the Kanji (It can be daunting for someone so used to Roman alphabet)

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
How to Build a Magnificent Kingdom Update to v1.03

|

1. Install and play

PS: You'll need my update v1.02
PS²: Compressed version is not compatible.
PS³: In Window title seems didn't change the version (Yeah, it's also happening with Kagura Patch)

How to Build a Magnificent Kingdom Update to v1.03.0 [Or can considered as 1.03 real]

|

1. Install and play

PS: You need install in order or you'll get an error.

Last edited:

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Is it just me or does the "Mark unread lines" option in the options/settings is not working? Like there is no notable difference (Played a lot of VNs with this option and usually it changes the font color of unread lines) whether the setting is on or off. Damn this is gonna be a pain in new game plus lol.

Reactions: shareef09
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes