DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Steam Guides(in monorunes) to the rescue!
TANK ORDER (increase the hostility of the corresponding character)
Aka Aggro.
ENDMOVE SET (whether the character using the corresponding weapon returns to the initial position after the battle)
This means if the character with that weapon travels back to the starting position after a wave is finished.

EQUIP ROLL (switch the backup weapon of the corresponding character)
HEAL ORDER (the treatment order, need to bring the corresponding props)
MANA SUPPLY (Supplement Mana, need to bring corresponding props)
REPAIR EQUIP (repair equipment, need to bring corresponding props)

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
anyone know who is the artist of yushia?

i wonder if they have created games too. love her art style and design over all other characters
As far as I know they have created 2 others. How to make a Floating City (which has a translation request on this site) and How to make a Slave Kingdom (not 100% sure on that being the real name).

Reactions: Resti

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
anyone know who is the artist of yushia?

i wonder if they have created games too. love her art style and design over all other characters
I believe the artist for her is Miyai Sen. Yushia was also a character in How to Make a Floating City.

Reactions: Resti

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Dex I believe is range damage not weapon speed.

That doesn't make much sense since LP is already a things that also increases.
Defence is also there for damage reduction, maybe it's percent based?
Maybe it's Range Defense so that Str, Skill, Mag maps to Def, Vit, Spi? That still makes little sense.

So still about smithing and equipment.
I corrected myself on dex I don't get why you said that. I tested it high VIT characters always have a large buff to health while low have small. For example one with low VIT had 75 lp yet in combat had been boosted to 77 lp while another with high VIT had about a 30 hp increase in combat. Just because a stat increases on its own doesn't mean it doesn't it can't get boosted by other stats as well, other games do that too sometimes. You said smithing and nothing else, Spiria orbs is still another category under Equipment Stash so that's why I said that.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I think this game might be a prequal to Floating City. This is based on the True Ending.

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
Really love the battle bgms, wish they release it for a better quality music file than 128kbps gamerip ogg...
Been listening to their previous game's ost too before this game.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Really love the battle bgms, wish they release it for a better quality music file than 128kbps gamerip ogg...
Been listening to their previous game's ost too before this game.
Oh I agree, the Queen/Yushia theme in FC is great. I still have to development music stuck in my head.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I tested it high VIT characters always have a large buff to health while low have small. For example one with low VIT had 75 lp yet in combat had been boosted to 77 lp while another with high VIT had about a 30 hp increase in combat.
Have you checked it's not the equipment that gave the LP boost?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Would be cool to have that translated sometime too.
And see people complain about having only two scenes per character.
I would love for it to get a proper translation, I still play it to this day.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
That's not entirely fair since the information here is just bits and pieces and the game has basically no tutorial or manual to explain even the most basic stuff.

Some more things I figured out.

The "physical" bonuses you get in the events is actually your AP which important if you actually want to build and use that character.
I think Bonding events you get from taking those character in battle with other characters(I could be wrong).

The Heal Order and Mana Order in battle is getting your party to use their consumables in their inventory(which you don't have access to).

Some questions I have:
Has anyone manage to figure out what the various stats do? Maybe from the previous games?
Strength, Skill(which I think is considered Dexterity?) and Magic is obvious enough.
But Vitality, SPI?? and Agility I have no idea what they do.
Neither the Weapon Proficiency, better damage? faster attacks? critical?

Also does Gold can be used for anything other then Smithing?
Does the Brothel give Workforce in any way?
What does the "Visitors" do in the Kingdom menu?
I think it is actually pretty simple:
Vit(ality) is physical defense.
Spi(rit) is magical defense.
Agi(lity) is movement speed, most likely also used for evasion and possible also affecting attack speed / reload rate.

Crits would probably be affected by Ski(ll) I think.
It would make sense to have a better chance to crit for a highly skilled figher by hitting an enemy's weakpoint than for an unskilled fighter.

The only question would be the formula for calculating damage.
At least one thing is sure:
Minimal damage is 1.
So even if an attack only has 1 power it will still deal 1 damage to an enemy with max defense.
Vice versa any attack that hits you will deal at least 1 damage no matter how high your defense is.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Minimal damage is 1.
So even if an attack only has 1 power it will still deal 1 damage to an enemy with max defense.
Vice versa any attack that hits you will deal at least 1 damage no matter how high your defense is.
With the exception of dodges and certain gear that has a complete negation effect.

Reactions: pipsarupse and Xyav

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I think it is actually pretty simple:
Vit(ality) is physical defense.
Spi(rit) is magical defense.
Agi(lity) is movement speed, most likely also used for evasion and possible also affecting attack speed / reload rate.

Crits would probably be affected by Ski(ll) I think.
It would make sense to have a better chance to crit for a highly skilled figher by hitting an enemy's weakpoint than for an unskilled fighter.

Minimal damage is 1.
You seem to have forgotten there is a stat called DEF already. Thats physical

Reactions: DuniX and Xyav

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Here is my compression reduced the size by 50%, now you should be able to take it Doom_. Don't forget the lube :KEK:

Version 1.01
I heard one of the reasons of the absurd large game size is uncompressed audio. Did you manage to compress audio as well, in some format that still works for the game?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
You seem to have forgotten there is a stat called DEF already. Thats physical
Right, I completely overlooked that...
Is Vit the counterpart to Ski then?

Position-wise it would fit that way.
Str -> Def
Ski -> Vit
Mag -> Spi

• Haha
Reactions: DuniX

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Right, I completely overlooked that...
Is Vit the counterpart to Ski then?

Position-wise it would fit that way.
Str -> Def
Ski -> Vit
Mag -> Spi
I'm not positive but maybe VIT has to do with how fast your HP drops when down?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
I heard one of the reasons of the absurd large game size is uncompressed audio. Did you manage to compress audio as well, in some format that still works for the game?
The main reason is that the images are about 5.5GB and the voices aren't that much tbh.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Unless at least one of the girls permanently leaves the protagonist for dick or some such, then this game does not have NTR. Cheating/Swinging/Sharing are not NTR. The fact that f95's tag system is dumb with some things doesn't mean that it's right about said things. Fact is, you can't have NTR without that final loss where one side of the relationship absolutely stops on an emotional level.
facepalm. NTR is an abbreviation for an entire spectrum of fetishes
You are falsely claiming that only Netorare is NTR and nothing else, and that is false.
There is also Netori (MC is a bull. you steal someone else's girl), and there is Netorase (consensual cuckoldry. swinging, sharing, or pimping are all examples. and none of them involve that final loss you mentioned)
there are also various other rarer forms of NTR as well.

As for the F95 system, it is actually quite sensible for games. As can be seen by almost everyone falling into either team NTR or team anti-NTR.
Only thing they could have done better is not try to use japanese terms, and just use proper english terms instead. Like "cuck MC" and "bull MC" and "sharing" and "pimping"

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes