Unity Completed How to Build an Elven Village [v1.1.0] [Champon]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Lucato

Aug 25, 2020
I got an Oneeva.aml trojan after downloading from mega and I can't seem to get rid of alert on windows defender.

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Does anyone know the name of the game of a game about a shota with a football ball defending himself from girls im school? :c

john34404

Jul 1, 2018
In my experience, if you have a controller or 8bitdo addapter plugged in the keyboard controls do not work. This is important to note if you get stuck on the main menu like i did.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Really low resolution pixel art is the least of it, honestly, Very lazy in the art department.

It's a shame really, this topic of game could be really good.

jonj4769

Jul 27, 2018
In my experience, if you have a controller or 8bitdo addapter plugged in the keyboard controls do not work. This is important to note if you get stuck on the main menu like i did.
Literally just figured that out, was about to go forum diving for a bit...

Hortler

Mar 11, 2018
Game seems broken after startup, stuck on the select language menu and cannot even select anything.

Dec 12, 2021
Does anyone have a Mega, Gofile, or Pixeldrain of the Official English version of this game? The current Links are all ones that I've tried before and I've just been given an infuriating run around of redirects and never actually downloading the game.

JC99

Mar 30, 2021
The game straight up did not work for me, after opening the game it gave me 3 option to chose and non of them work, can't even change the language.

Reactions: Adachiteru
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes