Unity Completed How to Build an Elven Village [v1.1.0] [Champon]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes
Aug 22, 2021
The handle "B", i input name , and press "B" nothing happend , than i press keyboard "enter" than game Continue going ????
WTF
The keyboard keys for the game are wasd to move, e to summon fairies, r to melee, space to dash, and enter/esc for menus. the a/b are assuming you are using a gamepad. Both control schemes are given at the beginning of the game so I can understand if you got mixed up.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Any way to put the name? when I give the second option it lets me put the name but the enter key does not let me advance, only continue works.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
I'm having an issue where i cant go further then the main menu, it gives me 2 two options and no matter which one i click it doesnt change
Same here. I figured its WASD or well W and S in this case, to go up and down the menu, and when I press enter I can see the buttons play a little animation as if they were pressed, only nothing happens. Cant even Press ESC to exit as the bottom right corner suggests..

unkown231

Sep 24, 2018
the only unity game that bricks, black screen nothing else. not worth looking for fix since every OTHER unity game works just fine even recently created ones

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Man, what a downgrade. I guess i can say that all girls are blockheads.

Aug 22, 2021
If the dev happens to be perusing this thread, I have some suggestions that would improve the gameplay:
  1. Reduce the size of the purple and red AoE's used by the late game succubi. They are impossible to avoid and allow them to stunlock you, making your sword utterly useless and ensuring that you must have had enough fairies already out to deal with the next swarm to not guarantee a loss.
  2. Re-balance the late game succubi to do less erotic damage and more physical damage. At present, it is very easy to become simultaneously unkillable and unable to move while being constantly raped.
  3. Make the girls level with the MC, or at least have late game characters show up above level 1. They instantly die anywhere but the first easy level unless you spend a lot of time grinding them up, so I just left them behind. This is a shame considering you gave them all different effects as companions.
  4. Make the BP decay over time when not being used, and make it decay much faster while in use. At present, it is actually a detriment because it steals your mana in the late game, rendering your sword even more useless.
  5. Change the fairy AI so that each fairy picks a different (or random) target when you spawn a swarm. They are far more efficient this way and the effect is far more visually satisfying. It should also not cause problems in the late-game if you also remove the succubi's ability to heal (more frustrating than fun).

The following are significantly more effort but I think would be worth it:
  1. Add a unique animation for each of the girls to make them stand apart more than just their dialogue/standing looks. Alternatively, add more dialogue and rng to what lines they say (other than the existing two sets of lines).
  2. Add extra sprites for each girl for after you have finished in them at least once so that the cum effect doesn't just vanish on loop. Zell does this with all of his spritework and it makes a big difference (particularly on a game so based on pregnancy).

It is quite good for its length, but it could be better!

imiii

Apr 26, 2020
How do you use BP?
It's auto triggered when it's full.

Some basic tips:
It's better to exit an level and get the rewards versus dying and getting nothing. The first level with Succubus will probably shred you when you get to it.
I feel like the increased pregnancy chance items aren't worth it since you can just keep having sex to the point it feels more like a chore which is kinda bad in an H-Game.
Having sex with a girl will fill her BP meter.
Filling a girl's BP is generally more important than yours since it does a lot for their damage and often adds a huge aoe to their attacks.
You can't buy anything if you impregnate the shopkeepers so stock up before hand.
Small potions aren't worth buying because they heal so little.
Succubus that are raping you can be attacked and killed by fairies or your party members.
In general it's better to stay back in the late game and let the girls / fairies do most of the work.
Just use Cheat Engine since it takes too long to do anything because the game isn't balanced well.

Balance is this game's biggest issue since at the endgame you're basically worthless since you're so easy to stun lock meaning that you have to just spam fairies and hope that the girls can kill the enemies. The problem with that is that you need to impregnate the girls for more fairies which means that they don't get exp which means that you have to go back and grind their levels. New girls that get added start at level one for some reason and have to be level grinded up too which makes no sense and you're basically paying a lot for extra fairies a day.

In short this is a very grindy game and you will die a lot and repeat the same stages a lot too.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes