Unity Completed How to Build an Elven Village [v1.1.0] [Champon]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
it needs pixel tag
There is no pixel tag, despite a lot of people wanting one.
I for one would love to be able to easily find pixel art games, and have even considered making a thread somewhere listing every pixel/dot game I can find, including separate categories for ones where the "pixel" descriptor is debatable. Like how Dandy Boy's art is high-res enough that "Aliased art" would be more applicable than "pixel".

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
i wonder why the game keep crashing when playing some turtorial. It's barely take any of my pc resources.
1654336743110.png

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Have you seen the number of shota games in this website? It's like only 200 out of 12000 games. That's literally 1.67%

Anyways, as for the game itself. It's 4 or 5 animations copy pasted for all girls. Needs more time in the oven.
You're comparing apples to oranges, here.

Aug 22, 2021
It definitely could be helped by more animations and is definitely inferior to succubus affection (not that that is a particularly fair comparison given what an uncommon gem that game is), but it isn't bad at all.

A relatively simple, if a bit grindy, gameplay loop for what appears to be a chill game.

Aggro

May 30, 2017
People are complaining about there only being 4 scenes in a game that has less than 200mb zipped. I don't know what to tell you or what you were expecting but it is a small game with more than just the little sex scenes here. The worst offense of this game is that unironically some gameboy color games have better clarity and pixel art. I get it's a retro aesthetic and I appreciate that, but it really needs to be tidied up and improved. I almost can't make out what I'm seeing sometimes. It's fun to play around with if you don't mind the grind, but it is a smaller game content wise and the visuals are kinda flawed.

Aggro

May 30, 2017
The problem isn't that the characters are 2D it's that everything around them isn't. They look like carboard cutouts in this world.
It is a little jarring at first but I think I kinda like. Kinda has a unique charm to it and has grown on me after a while. Almost reminds me of Reccetear.

Reactions: Jax9876

valensk

Jul 20, 2017
i cant play the game, i tried to continue or start then enter the name then nothing happens

mylittlesnivy

Jun 6, 2020
The handle "B", i input name , and press "B" nothing happend , than i press keyboard "enter" than game Continue going ????
WTF

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes