Unity Completed How to Build an Elven Village [v1.1.0] [Champon]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
To whomever translated this I'd advise learning about sugoi offline translator and how it can be integrated using bepinex. The quality of translation that sugoi provides is at least twice that of DeepL and if you have a nvidia gpu you can utilize cuda cores to get almost instant translation.

EndingSoul

Aug 21, 2017
The audacity of this game to have the option to buy melee upgrades for burst only which decays mana only to have succubi literally burst you down instantly because you still take damage while charmed. No way to refill mana but you can increase it every three days with the pregnancy system so that you can beat the game by evening out your fairies because they for whatever reason don't take damage. Also npcs use YOUR mana in burst too and mage npcs also waste your mana if that even matters at the beginning of any higher tier level since they also get bursted down out of existence. Who makes an action pixel rpg and then proceeds to make you cheese it with ranged units smh....

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Even though the female elves' thoughts were completely different, the perceptive pixels had a feeling it's Onee X Shota.

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
i need more game like that, but maybe not shota, i love open world + building a city or a village, look like good game btw so i am gonna try rn

FlufflePuss

Aug 20, 2018
Why would they make my potato cry with the 3D environment when the core elements could be played by a toaster jacked to a gameboy? Actually, just the gameboy. Or just the toaster...

• Haha
Reactions: Cryswar

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Is there any way to change the resolution on this thing? The default looks bad on my laptop monitor.

Takku

Sep 19, 2017
Quickly rummaged through the files but theres no .ini or settings file?, I can't even play because the game opens on my 2nd screen wich is not fit for any gaming (due to wierd resolution), Do any of Y'all know where to find any option to change display or change it to fullscreen? cause Alt + Enter ain't working either.

- edit -
Nvm, it decided to suddenly work.

Last edited:

paicadra

Jun 9, 2018
Poetry Aside, I actually enjoyed this way more than I have any right to. Basically build and Elf Harem that you knock up constantly to up your stats. Game is Grindy but not difficult.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes