• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed How to Build an Elven Village [v1.1.0] [Champon]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Thanks for the tutorial man, ive aways ended up with a goblin warcamp, i didnt knew what i was doing it wrong

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I think i downloaded the wrong Tetris game.

but seriously tho. Wish the art was less pixelated. As it is now, it leaves a lot of room for the imagination.

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Probably like 40% of the comments on this thread are talking about how little detail there is in the pixel art, something I echo as well. The game dev recently made a ci-en post highlighting how they're redesigning all the models to be in more detail, but it still doesn't feel like enough to me.
1654208978833.png

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Probably like 40% of the comments on this thread are talking about how little detail there is in the pixel art, something I echo as well. The game dev recently made a ci-en post highlighting how they're redesigning all the models to be in more detail, but it still doesn't feel like enough to me.
View attachment 1846715
Thanks for posting, at least it's more in line with most pixel games at that point. I'll wait for that update then.

I google translated the text under it, and it sounds like that character redesign might be for a new game, not the current one. Maybe it's a mistranslation.

bweaves2020

Jan 1, 2020
I'm having an issue where i cant go further then the main menu, it gives me 2 two options and no matter which one i click it doesnt change

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If I wasn't a lazy shit I'd make a cringy Imagine Dragons cover and just repeat
"OH THE POETRY
EVERY SINGLE GAME I SEE, HAS POETRY"

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
WHAT the freakfuck are you supposed to do? You can talk to two salespeople and (not) talk to the bed by the bed (as it says) in the left house.

No options available. At first launch!

Also, you cannot input your name. Or, you can (5 chars max), but you cannot press ENTER (or anything else!)

Hmm.

Too much grinding.
Too much pixelation.

You need to cum exactly THREE times inside each of the girls. They couold have randomized that a bit.

And they charge for this on DLSITE?

Played with Cheat Engine. For 15 minutes. Then I deleted this POS.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: eng2pu

mozzolohwasgreat

Feb 12, 2018
Some tips for those who are as confused as I first was:
  • In the main menu, you control the menu selection with WASD or the arrow keys. Enter to confirm.
  • In the "What's your name?" field, you are limited to 4 characters or less. Leave it blank and your character is named "Robin" (which is more than 4 characters, just to spite you I presume)
  • Play the tutorial, it explains the controls okay-ish.
  • The first day after the tutorial, go to the left house, skip or read through the dialogue, go upstairs to the bed on the left (at the foot of the bed), press enter, choose "sleep until tomorrow" and confirm.
  • The basic gameplay loop is: Play missions, kill enemies, farm money, buy gifts with those, use gifts on characters, at 100 affection you can have sex with them. I highly encourage you to just cheat, the game is very grindy without it.
  • In a sex scene there are controls on the bottom right. You will notice that the control to stop the sex scene is cut off. It's the escape key. Without this knowledge you are stuck in the scene, which is ... suboptimal.
  • To get more characters to appear, buy stuff in the right column of the merchant you can meet after completing a quest.
If you want to cheat, the values for money are easy to find as a 4 bit value with cheatengine. Max that stuff out, then buy a few of the highest tier roses (the blue ones), then search for that value as well (also 4 bit). Max those too. That's all you need. Now run up to npcs, spam the blue roses a few times and you have maxed their affection and can jump to the scenes.

Last edited:

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
I played this like a week ago after it released on some other site, I feel like there's a lotta dislike being tossed but I thought it was kind of fun, and reading through it was sort of okay. It's a shame that the sex positions are the same for every character, but I like how they all differ (the girls) in design. I like pixel art so I liked this, also all the characters you bring along have like 2-3 different attacks (from all the other charcaters) which I also thought was cool. Little grindy near the end.

Reactions: Longboi

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Uh, you misplaced the content of the Genre into Changelog box my guy.
------
Also, Looking at the screenshots I believe that text font need some work. Feel like my eyes gonna blur out if I stare at them too long. Some of the letters literally fused together into a solid block, so yeah I would say that is a problem.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
That's a bit more appealing at least. The current look of the game is so rough I can't believe someone would try to sell it.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes