dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
Ninjas were called sasuke ages before naruto.
Sasuke in naruto is called Sasuke exactly because it is a ninja name.
its reference from iconic figure 'Sasuke sarutobi' which is very famous in Japan literature , hanzo hattori is another iconic figure.. both is household name in shinobi literature

Dagma

Oct 25, 2019
The game keeps crashing after the second fight on the third training session. Does anyone know how to are you supposed to get past this crash

Reactions: cross933

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Ninjas were called sasuke ages before naruto.
Sasuke in naruto is called Sasuke exactly because it is a ninja name.
Maybe so. But do you think this dev watched naruto or read classical literature?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
The game keeps crashing after the second fight on the third training session. Does anyone know how to fix this?
The game keeps crashing after the second fight on the third training session. Does anyone know how to are you supposed to get past this crash
It's late here, I'll check it out tomorrow, must've missed this at some point in testing. This game has a simple random mechanic which is hard to test.
What was the error, if you know? It could really help fix this fast.

Dagma

Oct 25, 2019
It's late here, I'll check it out tomorrow, must've missed this at some point in testing. This game has a simple random mechanic which is hard to test.
What was the error, if you know? It could really help fix this fast.
didnt even generate one the game just closes i can include a save just before if you want

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
The game keeps crashing after the second fight on the third training session. Does anyone know how to fix this?
save here just a lil bit of dialogue then itll crash its very consistant as soon a the training fight starts happy bug hunting
Thanks to Dagma's save I was able to fix the typo that crashed the game. You can download the MOD2 patch in the original post. Thanks for feedback.

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Excellent indie vn! Thank you for the translation! Kinda nostalgic, as well. Kunoichis were indeed a thing and I can understand why people have female ninja kinks. It's not thanks to Naruto tho.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JustXuX

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
i remember this game from my hongfire days :LOL: iirc very rng combat

the ninja school one is a big step up but that's to be expected this was one of tower of desire first works and it shows

damn this made me remember that we've been waiting over 10 years for the release of angels crest :cry:

Reactions: megaman17

Scrapman

Jan 7, 2019
Surprised to see this game translated.

Are there any plans on translating the circle's more recent games? Like the Kunoichi school?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
some notes
while both saori's names are pronounced the same they are written differently but this gets lost in translation it seems
in the gallery sakyou's scenes are listed as ukyou's(my suggested solution to this is due to the 2 character limit listing sakyou as sk)
saves from the japanese version work fine so those of you who played the game untranslated can safely transfer your saves over to this one

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Surprised to see this game translated.

Are there any plans on translating the circle's more recent games? Like the Kunoichi school?
This was a VIP request. I don't choose the projects I translate.

some notes
while both saori's names are pronounced the same they are written differently but this gets lost in translation it seems
in the gallery sakyou's scenes are listed as ukyou's(my suggested solution to this is due to the 2 character limit listing sakyou as sk)
saves from the japanese version work fine so those of you who played the game untranslated can safely transfer your saves over to this one
You're right, Saori's name is written in hiragana in some instances and kanji in other instances, I reckon the author wanted to make it easier on the reader to understand the Sayuri, Saori name game. It's not a pro translation, but it gets the job done in most instances, aside from very nuanced ones.

Sakyou's missing gallery name isn't a typo on my part, it was like that in the original. I left as it is.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HowToCatchANinja-1.08MOD2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JustXuX

Wandarer

Sep 5, 2018
How am I supposed to be Saori, I get thought the first part of the fight, then she does massive damage every turn? I have tried just attacking, defending, and mixing it up.

megaman17

Jun 16, 2017
Are you planning on doing the ninja school one too? (RJ177250). Don't think that one has an english translation