Dec 27, 2020
I have a question for your English speakers. I am not familiar with the expression: "When was the Last time you took a Deepdive?"
I have the feeling they are not talking about this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought it means some kind of Deepdive analysis. But can it be used for "fall over".
Warning Fantalk:
I think we are still in a Test. Maybe in a Matrix like scenario.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
None of these mods doesn't work. They both were made for 0.1 version. I completely reworked the whole choices and points system. Ripson was working on a fix. But as I see there's no update yet. Anyway, there are almost no point to cheat at current state.
And btw. Sancho1969 also was working on another mod. Here's his post.
I quit modding got some extra stuff to do at the office and less free time. Thanks for all your work, time and help.

Dec 27, 2020
I hope that in the future Octavia will be the MC's submissive bitch. :sneaky:
Oh, please yes. If that happens, I become a Patreon for real.

I think there are 5 paths:!!
Sub
Dom
Romance
Rebel
Vanilla
I think the Dev goes for 3 paths right now. 5 is a lot of work, you know.

Correct. Glad to see other players on alpha path.
Agree. That was cool alpha stuff.
But I tested it. It seems the alpha route is the Vanilla Path. The Dom route is excepting Octavia's "training" route. At least that's how it plays out right now.
Hope stuff changed. Being obedient to become a Dominant, especially to Octavia, is something I don't want. I don't fall for her brainwashing.
But at least we have a very strong and fun Vanilla route now.
Again, that's how I witnessed it. It could be completely different.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's too early to talk about endings, so... Yes, there are several LIs. I plan paths for almost every girl. Some may be bigger and better fit to "romance character" label, some not. But I would recommend you to stick to the one you like. And you'll see where it'll get you in the end.
I'm going to try the game. Let's see if any (I hope not more than 1) LI interests me. Without thought / defined paths, I won't date with more than one LI. Actually the LIs with fetishes that I dislike (domination, to say one) or that don't have a romance path, aren't going to interest me.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Damn, all the characters are unlikable (except Jacob, he's actually kinda cool, though he and Cathy still kidnapped MC, so fuck em'). The femdom thing is definitely a no-go. The aggressive response to Octavia was great. I legit do not care for anyone in this game so far so I wonder if we can be a villain, and just destroy everything and go back home? Lol.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ha-ha, I'm glad that you enjoyed it) I bet she didn't lol
As for hidden points. There aren't any hidden points. At least for now. But there are flags. Every choice you make, even not important, is saving. And under various conditions, they can impact on your play through. It may be a small dialog where someone mentions it. Or it may be even a separate branches with different events.

But don't bother yourself with all that. I don't want to make a very complex game when you can't even play it properly without a walkthrough. Just play as you like, and maybe you'll be rewarded if your score is high enough, or you met some conditions according to your choices.
While it is nice to have more choices i do hope they come with consequences too. Octavia is after all the tyrant of this post wasteland Earth and i don't see her taking rejection well. She may need Kevin for now but from what everyone says she can be petty and cruel, plus you did mentioned choices raising flags. :devilish:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
While it is nice to have more choices i do hope they come with consequences too. Octavia is after all the tyrant of this post wasteland Earth and i don't see her taking rejection well. She may need Kevin for now but from what everyone says she can be petty and cruel, plus you did mentioned choices raising flags. :devilish:
I'm pretty sure Olivia doesn't interest me at all. If rejecting her has serious negative consequences, then possibly what will not interest me is the game.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I was able to go back and just play the last scene again. Before when I went back further I kept getting a translation error. Will we need to start over for this to work with future updates?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I am quite surprised and impressed with the way the Dev has responded to criticism and can still stay true to his Game.
I like very much how you can still go Dom or Sub as it was intended and so it should be.
Not that I intend to play it either of them two ways if its at all avoidable.
But now since the Dev has kindly added a (way of the vanilla) path too for us more sexually conventional Revolutionary Rebels.

Out of the two Agressive and Careful responces I personaly prefererd the Less Agressive refusal myself much more of a subtle fuck off too Octavia.

And I really like how he handled the altered the Dick Girl encounter I still would of taken a shower near by myself but at least he didn't just out and out perv on her or Run screaming out of the shower block.
But can now calmly just walk away.
As I have said before Dick Girls are not my thing but thats doesn't mean we can't be enlightend and get along.
She seems nice enough sofar but then I would of said that about Octavia untill my MC actually met her.

All that said I didn't really expect you to rewrite those two scenarios but I am extreamly happy you did.
Great work Dev and I wish you the all the best this game could be a classic.

Just Sayin

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes