Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
release0-3-2-v2.png

Just now

All right, finally. I am finishing the last touches right now. We have already finished beta-testing and proofreading today. Now I need to make some final touches to the new design, fix some code for new features and we are ready to go.
I'll post changelog, important notes and other information in the release post. So stay tuned.
Release dates:

• $30 (Mister/Madam President): Wednesday, July 31
  • $20 (Level 5 Agent): Thursday, August 1
  • $15 (Level 4 Agent): Saturday, August 3
  • $10 (Level 3 Agent): Wednesday, August 7
  • $5 (Level 2 Agent): Monday, August 12

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
When is it going to be uploaded here?
no sooner than Wednesday :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but on a serious whenever someone decides to be a hero. Some games can go long periods of time without one, or right away just depends on how popular it is. I even seen one well known game too not get leaked till a few days before public. There is even a game I play that I bought on steam think is has yet to be leaked been about a month now just about

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
yeah 'cause I have time to fuckin check on every AVN's patreon... u_u

I remembered this one today and decided to come check... that's it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
After already buying it on Itch for $11.99, having the price jump to $30 and my D/L lib only allowing up to CH1 v0.2.6 sure feels like pulling the rug out from under. Not a fan of failing to grandfather in EA supporters.
Sometimes that doesn't change, it will show in your library and you can still actually download it.

But once it goes down to that $11.99 tier it should show in your library as downloadable.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Tiered releases kinda makes no sense for Itch. In any case, the fact that my previously available 0.3.1 is no longer downloadable is an annoyance that shouldn't be. I don't see a way to justify that.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes