MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, I had to look up SOUNDING, as I had no clue what it actually meant.

What is Sounding? The Kink Where You Stick a Rod Up Your Urethra

Also called “cock-stuffing,” “urethral sounding,” or sometimes “catheter fetish,” sounding falls under the larger umbrella of “medical play,” and involves inserting a sound (a long, thin rod, often made of surgical steel) into the urethral opening (the pee-hole) and down toward the bladder (the pee storer? Pee closet!). So, to clarify, the urethra is the canal that transports pee or semen out of the body, and “sounding” is sticking a tiny metal rod (or something else, if you're adventurous) into it.

OK, well that will be off during my game play.

I hope this helps others to know what it is...if you didn't know like me.

Regards.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
there is no future without pregnancies !
so as far I can see u're not fixing anything.
Also, in most cases not a lot of sex after pregnancy happens. And it gets worse as she grows a big belly. And is HUGE pass for many who have already done the kids thing in real life.

But to each their own...if that is your thing.
Regards.

Reactions: Akabakka

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
After this update i just hope we can stop the relationship and reject Cathy for good and also be possible to stay hell away from Chloe with contact at minimum levels.... i dont want to start the game all over again just to reject Cathy, she and Chloe can go togheter to lesboland at the end.
Going only for Riley and Olga as side chick now...Cathy was my favorite, thanks dev.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Great update with good "content" albeit I found it a little on the shorter side. On a side note though, my favourite character in the game, the redhead, did not deserve to be done like that lmao after all that build up. Bang her in her regular appearance lmao, not with a clown costume. Same with Cathy lmao.

Looking forward to more redhead content.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Great update with good "content" albeit I found it a little on the shorter side. On a side note though, my favourite character in the game, the redhead, did not deserve to be done like that lmao after all that build up. Bang her in her regular appearance lmao, not with a clown costume. Same with Cathy lmao.

Looking forward to more redhead content.
Who has new content in the update?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HowToFixTheFuture-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
How to Fix the Future [v0.3.2] [mr.moonmi] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.3.1 -> v0.3.2 [1,53 GB]
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Universal Compressed: v0.3.1 -> v0.3.2 [253 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Update only not working
Game not open why

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
After this update i just hope we can stop the relationship and reject Cathy for good and also be possible to stay hell away from Chloe with contact at minimum levels.... i dont want to start the game all over again just to reject Cathy, she and Chloe can go togheter to lesboland at the end.
Going only for Riley and Olga as side chick now...Cathy was my favorite, thanks dev.
was it that bad? there where already hints they were going to go lesbian but I didnt think it would really happen since Cathy was supposedly so much into MC and not really shown to be interested in lesbian/bi, I guess logic always goes out the window when lesbian stuff is involved :FacePalm:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
OK, I had to look up SOUNDING, as I had no clue what it actually meant.

What is Sounding? The Kink Where You Stick a Rod Up Your Urethra

Also called “cock-stuffing,” “urethral sounding,” or sometimes “catheter fetish,” sounding falls under the larger umbrella of “medical play,” and involves inserting a sound (a long, thin rod, often made of surgical steel) into the urethral opening (the pee-hole) and down toward the bladder (the pee storer? Pee closet!). So, to clarify, the urethra is the canal that transports pee or semen out of the body, and “sounding” is sticking a tiny metal rod (or something else, if you're adventurous) into it.

OK, well that will be off during my game play.

I hope this helps others to know what it is...if you didn't know like me.

Regards.
I didn't know it was called "sounding", thank you for the lesson, but I feel sick just reading your message :sick:.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Gaddammit.
When you find a VN with a realistic looking hot mom that almost fits the age and she's NOT ROMANCABLE!! T.T

Can the DEV consider a DLC where the mom is romancable? Or maybe a "What If" event...

Fck.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Are we seriously complaining about kinks now? Sounding is not my thing, but it might be someone else's. Let them have it? Also I didn't play the update, but are we now hating lesbians too for some reason? Makes me wonder what happened.. :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes