JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Reactions: Yerenth2B

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of How To Fix the Future v0.3.1 with scrappy 's mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
I get this error... after i add scrappy mod... i saw a bit up you need some kind of program, isnt easyier that mod is fixed?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/scripts/chapter1/0_intro/ch1_sc10_citadel.rpy", line 474, in script
old "Довериться"
File "game/tl/english/scripts/chapter1/0_intro/ch1_sc10_citadel.rpy", line 474, in script
old "Довериться"
Exception: A translation for "Довериться" already exists at game/tl/english/scripts/chapter1/0_intro/ch1_sc10_citadel.rpy:475.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
old "Довериться"
old "Довериться"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2473, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 453, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 394, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "Довериться" already exists at game/tl/english/scripts/chapter1/0_intro/ch1_sc10_citadel.rpy:475.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
How To Fix The Future 0.2.2
Sat Nov 27 15:03:38 2021

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
I get this error... after i add scrappy mod... i saw a bit up you need some kind of program, isnt easyier that mod is fixed?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
old "Довериться"
old "Довериться"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
old "Довериться"
old "Довериться"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2473, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 453, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 394, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
How To Fix The Future 0.2.2
Sat Nov 27 15:03:38 2021
Hi. Have the same problem. Best regards

Jimmy121212

Jun 3, 2021
Edit: Updated for 0.2.2
Edit 2: Fixed the mod bugs

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game
Note: cheats currently don't work correctly, will fix it later

Installation:
  1. Use unren to extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your How to fix the Future folder
Download: MEGA ANDROID
My game is suddenly in Russian after downloading the walkthrough, please fix this

Reactions: prophet1371
Jul 4, 2018
Im right at the beginning where mc finds out the shoe thief is the news lady and I can tell that fast that this is going to easily be in the top 1% of games here. The render with her blinking was fucking gorgeous

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
IMG_20211203_160055.jpg
I don't condone violence against women (unless deemed necessary) but I can't say I didn't enjoy every second of this scene. it was satisfactory when MC tore Octavia a new asshole. I thought we'd just get an option to either sub to her or be a dom with her but having the option to just out right tell her to go fuck her self was just oh so sweet lol.. The look on her face was priceless even felt a lil bad for her for a second, she's obviously not use to anyone speaking to her like that and I'd asume her need for control stems from some past trauma but alas I agree with MC "she deserves it":rolleyes:. Im sure she hates my MC now but I'm intrigued to see how things plays out between them going forward. She now knows for a fact her madame BS won't work with him and that's all I wanted. A cherry on top would be having her sub to us :sneaky:but not being forced to sub to her in itself is more than enough for me.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Has someone who likes the plot of the game, but hates to be dominated and has no desire to dominate others, the scene was so fucking satisfying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shocked Pika-bitch was beautiful.
It's funny as hell that after that when any NPC tries to justify or defend her actions and behaviours, the MC is like "what are you talking about? That woman is sick in the head, stop defending her" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And it really baffles me how most people from the future are absolutely cool with her being a deranged dictator who likes to use people as foot stools, i'm so glad we as the MC can say to her face how fucking crazy she is :KEK:

Reactions: Crusado and Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
It's funny as hell that after that when any NPC tries to justify or defend her actions and behaviours, the MC is like "what are you talking about? That woman is sick in the head, stop defending her" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And it really baffles me how most people from the future are absolutely cool with her being a deranged dictator who likes to use people as foot stools, i'm so glad we as the MC can say to her face how fucking crazy she is :KEK:
I didn't push her in my 'official' playthrough, and I've decided that if Olga takes over as MC's handler after dismissing Octavia's route, I would be totally fine with that.

I did, however, play the push for cathartic purposes (bitch made MC watch his mom get shot). Olga's dialogue on this path gives a reason for Octavia's insane attitude: no recent "deepdive", which I assume is something that needs to be done to mentally recalibrate.

It'll be interesting to see where the Dev goes next with Octavia for those of us who just want to do the job, make love to Cathy/Daisy :love:/Riley, and then go home.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Edit: Updated for 0.2.2
Edit 2: Fixed the mod bugs

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game
Note: cheats currently don't work correctly, will fix it later

Installation:
  1. Use unren to extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your How to fix the Future folder
Download: MEGA ANDROID
Are you working on a fix at all for this mod? I can't even launch the game at all with it installed

• Angry
Reactions: rspkers and Lio.k01

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
MC should just do de coup and take over.
Hope next episode MC will get some action. The last episode was purely story

Reactions: Dimka2010

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Before I jump into this, is there actually a decent variety of "action" so far? I like the designs of the characters, but I'm not trying to once again get roped into burning off an evening getting blue balls, only to get the "To Be Continued" of death.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Before I jump into this, is there actually a decent variety of "action" so far? I like the designs of the characters, but I'm not trying to once again get roped into burning off an evening getting blue balls, only to get the "To Be Continued" of death.
Not much action for now. Come back in 6 months

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes