Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
After this update i just hope we can stop the relationship and reject Cathy for good and also be possible to stay hell away from Chloe with contact at minimum levels.... i dont want to start the game all over again just to reject Cathy, she and Chloe can go togheter to lesboland at the end.
Going only for Riley and Olga as side chick now...Cathy was my favorite, thanks dev.
Same.
Except i don't really like Riley either, Olga is ok i guess...Daisy would be the best so far, if she wasn't futa, so no thanks to her too...and no intention to play bdsm with ms. president either.

Reactions: Kond

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Are we seriously complaining about kinks now? Sounding is not my thing, but it might be someone else's. Let them have it? Also I didn't play the update, but are we now hating lesbians too for some reason? Makes me wonder what happened.. :unsure:
Yeah I dont get it from a character point of view but if it isn't something they arent into I get it. Lesbians content is my preference I don't mind it. I admit I need to replay this game + the update to get a refresher on the characters but from what little bit I recall. I actually liked how some were either lesbians or bi as I think it's nice when a LI isn't gunning for the MC's dick because he is the MC.

After this update i just hope we can stop the relationship and reject Cathy for good and also be possible to stay hell away from Chloe with contact at minimum levels.... i dont want to start the game all over again just to reject Cathy, she and Chloe can go togheter to lesboland at the end.
Going only for Riley and Olga as side chick now...Cathy was my favorite, thanks dev.
Honestly curious with this as I don't recall the game that well not sure when i'll get around to it. but what makes you dislike Cathy. I understand Chole since she is either bi or a lesbian. From what I can recall I thought Cathy was the best character by a mile , followed by Daisy then Chole. So you have me wondering if I forgot something major or was it something in the update

Last edited:

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
So did Cathy and Chloe go into lesbian route? And does mc know or not? Still haven't played it yet but kinda predicted it last update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So did Cathy and Chloe go into lesbian route? And does mc know or not? Still haven't played it yet but kinda predicted it last update.
On one of my routes yes but on my pure Cathy route no.

She tells MC Chloe kissed her and I got the option to shut it down or keep it open but on my Cathy romance route she says she's not interested in Chloe at all.

Reactions: mrhable

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I don't understand why people are saying that they don't like Cathy now. The entire bathroom stall scene was ridiculous though that I agree with.

Cathy rejects Chloe, twice, tells her she is straight and that she is with the MC. After having sex with the MC she reveals to him what happened and asks if he is mad at her. If the MC lets her know that he is mad, the lesbian kink remains locked and there wont be anything more between the two girls. She becomes his girlfriend in this scene. If instead he says he is not mad, then the lesbian kink unlocks but I think this is actually a throuple route because Chloe tries to kiss the MC too.

Chloe's behaviour makes her very unlikeable and in order to have a relationship with her the player needs to be on the Cathy route and unlock the lesbian kink for the MC, or it seems that way at the moment.

LOWERCASE GUY

Jul 19, 2023
You've already waited 8 months, waiting another week and a half is nothing for the $5 tier.

Plus, you usually get a game that is already patched and more stable than the real beta testers who pay 30 bucks and get all the bugs out of the box :WeSmart:.
Bludz git brainz fo' real mane :WeSmart:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How to achieve your route?
Just did everything to keep Cathy happy and then Cathy rejects Chloe twice telling her she's with the MC.

Later on MC and Cathy have sex and she tells MC everything that went on with Chloe and she asks if he is mad with her. If you pick yes the lesbian route stays locked, if you pick no it opens up lesbian route but it seems like she'll only do anything if MC is involved. She's not interested in having sex with Chloe. This seems to be heading down to a throuple kinda relationship.

In the route she did dabble I was having my MC man whore a little bit and not go full Cathy romance.

Reactions: LOWERCASE GUY

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Honestly curious with this as I don't recall the game that well not sure when i'll get around to it. but what makes you dislike Cathy. I understand Chole since she is either bi or a lesbian. From what I can recall I thought Cathy was the best character by a mile , followed by Daisy then Chole. So you have me wondering if I forgot something major or was it something in the update
Cathy rejects Chloe, twice, tells her she is straight and that she is with the MC. After having sex with the MC she reveals to him what happened and asks if he is mad at her. If the MC lets her know that he is mad, the lesbian kink remains locked and there wont be anything more between the two girls. She becomes his girlfriend in this scene. If instead he says he is not mad, then the lesbian kink unlocks but I think this is actually a throuple route because Chloe tries to kiss the MC too.
For me the whole problem with Cathy was inside this update, imo the way dev chose to lock/unlock lesbian content doesnt make any sense, this kind of thing needs to be asked BEFORE the interaction, not after. Why? You see, the bathroom scene plays as Maevo described, then the player is given the choice, the problem is, this way makes the whole Cathy's "rejections" to be non sense, as in reality seems like Cathy liked what happened between her and Chloe, then she goes to ask MC permission to go ahead with it or not, because if the 2 rejections were for real and she really didnt like it and was 100% straight she would not ask MC and the player choice would not even happen, for the choice to exist she needs to have liked it....and imagine this same scene with any male character instead of Chloe, we would be having a very different discussion.
And other thing, we already have Olivia and the asian girl with lesbian/bi content, Chloe obviously is on this train too and they are all major characters, the only ones left were Cathy and Riley (not counting the Futa chick as i dont like it), now the player that dont like lesbian/bi content dont have Cathy too and imo she was probably close to be a consensus among players as a very liked LI, and if Cathy went for it and dev is aiming some kind of "harem" (poly relationship in reality), 100% sure Riley will go down the same road considering her personality...Why not "pair" Chloe with the asian chick for example for threesomes?
I had a serious thought about all this and reached the conclusion that i need to drop this game, i already can see what probably is down the road, i will probably dont like it and i dont want to sound demanding or something, and i dont want to "complain" about the same thing in the future, sometimes "we" (me) just need to let it go and let dev do what he wants, just giving my 2 cents of opinion here...i like Riley but shes not good enough to carry the whole game for me.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
For me the whole problem with Cathy was inside this update, imo the way dev chose to lock/unlock lesbian content doesnt make any sense, this kind of thing needs to be asked BEFORE the interaction, not after. Why? You see, the bathroom scene plays as Maevo described, then the player is given the choice, the problem is, this way makes the whole Cathy's "rejections" to be non sense, as in reality seems like Cathy liked what happened between her and Chloe, then she goes to ask MC permission to go ahead with it or not, because if the 2 rejections were for real and she really didnt like it and was 100% straight she would not ask MC and the player choice would not even happen, for the choice to exist she needs to have liked it....and imagine this same scene with any male character instead of Chloe, we would be having a very different discussion.
And other thing, we already have Olivia and the asian girl with lesbian/bi content, Chloe obviously is on this train too and they are all major characters, the only ones left were Cathy and Riley (not counting the Futa chick as i dont like it), now the player that dont like lesbian/bi content dont have Cathy too and imo she was probably close to be a consensus among players as a very liked LI, and if Cathy went for it and dev is aiming some kind of "harem" (poly relationship in reality), 100% sure Riley will go down the same road considering her personality...Why not "pair" Chloe with the asian chick for example for threesomes?
I had a serious thought about all this and reached the conclusion that i need to drop this game, i already can see what probably is down the road, i will probably dont like it and i dont want to sound demanding or something, and i dont want to "complain" about the same thing in the future, sometimes "we" (me) just need to let it go and let dev do what he wants, just giving my 2 cents of opinion here...i like Riley but shes not good enough to carry the whole game for me.
I see thanks for the reply. I'll have to see for myself how I feel, from what I read sounds like won't be an issue for me since I can turn it down after it happens, but yeah I can see for the players that don't like it period why it be an issue since it's forced before you can make a choice and like you said its clear she does like it.

Reactions: Kond
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes