Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
then she goes to ask MC permission to go ahead with it or not,
No she doesn't. several of us have said what happened multiple times.

She asks if the MC is mad at her, she doesn't ask for permission. Even if you say you aren't mad and unlock lesbian content she doesn't pursue Chloe, it just seems to open threesome content.

since it's forced before you can make a choice and like you said its clear she does like it.
No it's not forced and no she doesn't like it. Quite the opposite in fact.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Ah I see thanks for the correction yet to play the update, so guess I misunderstood a few things I read either way I plan to play both paths. Cathy and Chole are 2 of my favorites

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
I wish you could dance with Daisy in a private area in this update as a follow-up of previous actions but I was very disappointed with her scenes daisy could see how protective she feels around MC and all that but there is no progression with her which is sad. Even when half drunk she acts like a professor in the school, looking after the students rather than feeling confident around the MC.

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
After this update i just hope we can stop the relationship and reject Cathy for good and also be possible to stay hell away from Chloe with contact at minimum levels.... i dont want to start the game all over again just to reject Cathy, she and Chloe can go togheter to lesboland at the end.
Going only for Riley and Olga as side chick now...Cathy was my favorite, thanks dev.
this game has always been trash my dude

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Gaddammit.
When you find a VN with a realistic looking hot mom that almost fits the age and she's NOT ROMANCABLE!! T.T

Can the DEV consider a DLC where the mom is romancable? Or maybe a "What If" event...

Fck.
Have you considered that maybe the dev isn't into that kink? Not every AVN protagonist needs to bang his landlady and roommates.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
It is forced since they kiss twice, it already happened and it can't be changed or prevented. It is only afterwards that the game asks the player if he is into it or not.

And lets not try to be dense on purpose, if you play the scene it is clear Cathy is into that, despite her saying she is "straight" and "wants to be with the MC" or that "she doesn't know if she likes it".

It is the usual "I am not a lesbian/dont like girls BUT" that most games like to pull for some fucking reason. If it was a dude and not Chloe the reaction would be a lot different, because she let it happen twice.

But yeah, Im done with this too. The only decent LI and they pull this bullshit when they could have used any of the others that are more "open minded".
Why devs have to be so aggressive with the lesbian stuff, I'll never get it but I am certainly tired of it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
On one of my routes yes but on my pure Cathy route no.

She tells MC Chloe kissed her and I got the option to shut it down or keep it open but on my Cathy romance route she says she's not interested in Chloe at all.
Sooooo, MC gets light Lesbian NTR'd before he has a say in the matter? (If you think there's nothing wrong with the forced kisses, just think about it if it was a dude instead of a chick, opening a swinging path... :WeSmart: Now swap back, and it has the same problems, just that it's lesbian swinging).

Might not want to take notes from Tripple ex, if you gonna stick with "No NTR". (although tbh, those that care probably ditched with the forced lesbian kissing anyway).

Side note: is the thread missing the lesbian tag? cause there's a lot of lesbian talk here.

Last edited:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Thanks Avaron1974 for info, Cathy was the only reason I played the game - full romance route. Wasn't really interested in anybody else. Good to know that she tells Chloe to fuck off.

As for Chloe, it was to be expected, she sure looked like a predator to me at previous chapters, and was going after Cathy. The only thing that bothered me that Cathy might turn into BI all of a sudden, which would have ruined her character for me right away. Especially after previous chapter where she was completely into MC, well, at least on my route.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Welp, I expected smth like this.
Even though I am into Cathy - was playing man-whore route mostly, guess - I am gonna replay it and focus on Cathy only...

Though why make it forced like this, I mean Cathy is a trained warrior, she sure could have dodged that kiss if she is really not into that, I mean if a man would have tried kiss her - she certainly would have kicked his ass.
*sigh*

I am not into that but I can live with this, but it sure can be off-putting for people in a matter of Cathy's character.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes