RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.08 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
Well, you wrote words, you didn't actually give useful answers to some of them.

My complaint is with the ORDER of those two options. The choice to that causes the least harm should be the first choice. if you have an axe in your inventory, then chopping the tree down is the first choice presented and you should change that.

Yes, in fact it is visible in the inventory, and shows that you've got it equipped (or that another member has a weapon equipped) by putting their name in front of it.

That one's on me. I went with the logic that she must have been caught outside, which is why I would hear the scream from a map segment away, instead of looking into a building.

I'm assuming that she is in one of the two buildings in the enclosed area since none of the others I've been in (other than the MC's) has a basement. I haven't gone into those at all at this point because of the dire warning when clicking on the piles of metal made it sound like clicking on them is going to cause every zombie on the map to start homing in on the MC.

Ventures in... downstairs in this case meaning first floor since this like the fire station has two floors.

Crowbar and Elizabeth acquired.
this fells like you are just taking apart his work your going at him for a lot of things that dont really matter at all your lucky he is even responding to you if you ask me. yes his game does need work. he has improved since he started.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I do enjoy this game this one made me want to quit thoe and not play again to start over with that insane grind. just to grab her tits. I understand all this takes work but you have to give a lil more of a reward. other wise people will loss interest. just trying to give you some feed back. if you are not cheating this game will take hours to days with the grind
After finding the crowbar, there is another tool to find that unlocks the blowjob with the zombie girl. There is also the boobjob but this one is added in V0.06. It takes time to create the animations and if I had more, you could already be fucking with the zombie girls.

V0.04 => 4% of the game finished

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Here is a short post to explain some things about the game because there are already quite a few complaints from people who don't read what is written.

1. The walkthrough can be seen by pressing the "PGUP/previous page" button and map with "PGDN/Next page" button.
2. Your bed is your saving point. You will be able to unlock other save points by recruiting certain NPCs (example : Sophia).
3. NPCs give you information when you recruit them. Some NPCs unlock new features, so you have to read what they tell you.
4. Elisabeth unlocks all constructions and upgrades. The quest to find her unlocks 1 day after you recruit Kate.
5. Don't forget to look at the settings to configure the game the way you want.
6. The hero runs if you play with the mouse, but he walk for default if you play with the keyboard and controller. Either you press the "Dash" button or activate "always running" in the options (thanks to the 1-star rating).
7. You can use mapping to slow down zombies.
8. A 10th equipment slot has been created for firearms. Firearms give 1 spell when equipped. there's the pistol in V0.04 and the shotgun in V0.05 (there will be more later as well as firearms that give multiple spells). PS : Bullet magazines will appear anywhere when you find your 1st firearm, they are consumable and give 5 MP max. There will only be 12 or 16 to find.
9. If you find Sophia and follow her waklthrough, you can build a workshop of items to use in battle and a machine to create bullets.
10. If you find Lin, you'll be able to build a lab to create potions to heal yourself or increase your damage and/or defense (implemented in V0.06).

You can also read the to get more details or just ask, I'll answer everyone. Good fun.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Here is a short post to explain some things about the game because there are already quite a few complaints from people who don't read what is written.

1. The walkthrough can be seen by pressing the "PGUP/previous page" button and map with "PGDN/Next page" button.
2. Your bed is your saving point. You will be able to unlock other save points by recruiting certain NPCs (example : Sophia).
3. NPCs give you information when you recruit them. Some NPCs unlock new features, so you have to read what they tell you.
4. Elisabeth unlocks all constructions and upgrades. The quest to find her unlocks 1 day after you recruit Kate.
5. Don't forget to look at the settings to configure the game the way you want.
6. The hero runs if you play with the mouse, but he walk for default if you play with the keyboard and controller. Either you press the "Dash" button or activate "always running" in the options (thanks to the 1-star rating).
7. You can use mapping to slow down zombies.
8. A 10th equipment slot has been created for firearms. Firearms give 1 spell when equipped. there's the pistol in V0.04 and the shotgun in V0.05 (there will be more later as well as firearms that give multiple spells). PS : Bullet magazines will appear anywhere when you find your 1st firearm, they are consumable and give 5 MP max. There will only be 12 or 16 to find.
9. If you find Sophia and follow her waklthrough, you can build a workshop of items to use in battle and a machine to create bullets.
10. If you find Lin, you'll be able to build a lab to create potions to heal yourself or increase your damage and/or defense (implemented in V0.06).

You can also read the to get more details or just ask, I'll answer everyone. Good fun.
And all of this (aside from those explicitly detailed as being 0.05 or 0.06) all of these things are available in the v0.04?

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
After finding the crowbar, there is another tool to find that unlocks the blowjob with the zombie girl. There is also the boobjob but this one is added in V0.06. It takes time to create the animations and if I had more, you could already be fucking with the zombie girls.

V0.04 => 4% of the game finished
do you have a discord you would be willing to send me maybe you would be willing to teach me and in return I can help you with your game.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
And all of this (aside from those explicitly detailed as being 0.05 or 0.06) all of these things are available in the v0.04?
Everything is available in V0.04 normally. There is a new NPC and new function with each new version.

do you have a discord you would be willing to send me maybe you would be willing to teach me and in return I can help you with your game.
The link to my Discord server is in the list of links on the 1st page, in the game details and also in my signature.
But I like to work alone. All I need is time to do a little more each month.
So if you want some explanations on how to use RPG maker MV, Daz Studio and Gimp, don't worry, I can help you but otherwise, I don't need any help ;) At the same time, I'm still learning how to use them :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: natsu36

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Okay, the game is interesting, but is difficult without necessity. The start is horrible, you get no lvl up or get stronger perse. To get stronger you need better equimenet, but to get better equipement you need kate to lvl 2. BUT to get kate level 2 you need to get elizabeth and to get elizabeth you need 20 clothes. When you finish the "tutorial" you end up with like 10 and to get more have to search in houses around the map, but the thing is you have like 50% to get an unavoidable fight while searching, that fight when you start garanty takes 80% of your health and if you miss ONE attack, rip everithing you collected, and because the game only saves in bed, is neither going to bet to save every second you get something or is risking a miss and loss everithing, and in some "searchs" there is nothing.

So, to sumarize, i have to get 10 more clothes where i can get a clothe or not with shearching and have almost 50% change to get an unavoidable fight that if i miss im dead, and if i get the clothe is like 2 or 3 clothes. Have to do that i dont know how many times until have the 20 to have some upgrade un your PJ and this is the start of the game.

Edit: Forgo to tell, the Escape option is useless, so far i cannot escape any fight, why?

Im not shit talking the game or something, i like it and i wanna play it, but this is ridiculous.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Okay, the game is interesting, but is difficult without necessity. The start is horrible, you get no lvl up or get stronger perse. To get stronger you need better equimenet, but to get better equipement you need kate to lvl 2. BUT to get kate level 2 you need to get elizabeth and to get elizabeth you need 20 clothes. When you finish the "tutorial" you end up with like 10 and to get more have to search in houses around the map, but the thing is you have like 50% to get an unavoidable fight while searching, that fight when you start garanty takes 80% of your health and if you miss ONE attack, rip everithing you collected, and because the game only saves in bed, is neither going to bet to save every second you get something or is risking a miss and loss everithing, and in some "searchs" there is nothing.

So, to sumarize, i have to get 10 more clothes where i can get a clothe or not with shearching and have almost 50% change to get an unavoidable fight that if i miss im dead, and if i get the clothe is like 2 or 3 clothes. Have to do that i dont know how many times until have the 20 to have some upgrade un your PJ and this is the start of the game.

Edit: Forgo to tell, the Escape option is useless, so far i cannot escape any fight, why?

Im not shit talking the game or something, i like it and i wanna play it, but this is ridiculous.
- The risk of making noise is 20%, not 50%. If you have fights at 50%, it's just that you're out of luck.
- The game is at its V0.04 so I'm still studying some aspects of the game. I also found a problem with the accuracy and it should normally be 100% if you have a weapon but zombies can dodge but they are less lucky in this version. If they dodge too much more, I'll decrease their dodge in a future release.
- EXP and lvlup were added in V0.06. It allows you to gain max life points. And the number of points for each lvlup has been programmed to the minimum.
- You can use your 10 cloths to craft defense gear to got less damage. You've got the jacket and pants with Kate's workshop lvl1. Each new lvl gives 2 new pieces of equipment.
- In V0.05, I added random chests that have either cloths, wood, stone, or metal.
- You can eat or drink to recover some health points. In V0.06, you have a new NPC to find that unlocks a lab to make potions (healing, damage boost and defense boost).
- You can find the gun in this version that uses PM (I need to change that in the translation because it's AP in english, Ammo Point). You have a 50% chance to kill any zombie in 1 hit. => V0.05, i add the shotgun (20% to kill in 1 hit but you touch all ennemis).

PS : You're testing V0.04 but I'm currently working on V0.07. The other versions are on my , and pages.

我需要作弊碼
The cheat code is available to my Ultimate level members (on Discord).

Last edited:

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
- The risk of making noise is 20%, not 50%. If you have fights at 50%, it's just that you're out of luck.
- The game is at its V0.04 so I'm still studying some aspects of the game. I also found a problem with the accuracy and it should normally be 100% if you have a weapon but zombies can dodge but they are less lucky in this version. If they dodge too much more, I'll decrease their dodge in a future release.
- EXP and lvlup were added in V0.06. It allows you to gain max life points. And the number of points for each lvlup has been programmed to the minimum.
- You can use your 10 cloths to craft defense gear to got less damage. You've got the jacket and pants with Kate's workshop lvl1. Each new lvl gives 2 new pieces of equipment.
- In V0.05, I added random chests that have either cloths, wood, stone, or metal.
- You can eat or drink to recover some health points. In V0.06, you have a new NPC to find that unlocks a lab to make potions (healing, damage boost and defense boost).
- You can find the gun in this version that uses PM (I need to change that in the translation because it's AP in english, Ammo Point). You have a 50% chance to kill any zombie in 1 hit. => V0.05, i add the shotgun (20% to kill in 1 hit but you touch all ennemis).

PS : You're testing V0.04 but I'm currently working on V0.07. The other versions are on my , and pages.

The cheat code is available to my Ultimate level members (on Discord).
Thank you very much for replying to my comment. In it I didn't try to be disrespectful or anything like that, just to say some things that, in the game, I saw that could be improved. I appreciate very much that you take into account the comments.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Thank you very much for replying to my comment. In it I didn't try to be disrespectful or anything like that, just to say some things that, in the game, I saw that could be improved. I appreciate very much that you take into account the comments.
I'm not saying you're disrespectful, I'm just giving the real % and there are also 1 things you can follow to help you move forward. In addition, I take the opportunity to advertise the paid versions :p

Reactions: th3n

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
She says it, you have to go upstairs and see in the offices.
Which would be great, if the stair up actually triggered.

Found the police station (upper right corner of current map), cleared zombies, searched everywhere (lots of rum, seems on brand) was told to search the rest of the building before I could get to stairs up. Went down stairs to jail cells, had dialogue and introduction to officer. Went back to first floor and debris that was blocking the way to the stairs is gone. I can walk the full length of the stairs without triggering a shift to the second floor.

Going to reload my last save and try again.

Edit:
Went back, only killed one zombie on my way to the stairs down, actually read the text where Sophie said the offices on the 1st floor. In American English, the 1st floor is the ground floor both terms are interchangeable. In British English, the ground floor is the one on ground level and the 1st floor is the 1st floor above ground level.

So, if the keys are on the floor above the one I walk into when I first enter the building, I cannot get to them because the stairs in the upper left of the building don't work.

Now killing all the zombies and searching the starred areas.

Carrot seeds, 1 metal, nothing, bottle with wine, nothing.

the one office that was blocked by the debris has no star indicating it should be searched, went all around the office as though there was and nothing triggered.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeMoS666

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Which would be great, if the stair up actually triggered.

Found the police station (upper right corner of current map), cleared zombies, searched everywhere (lots of rum, seems on brand) was told to search the rest of the building before I could get to stairs up. Went down stairs to jail cells, had dialogue and introduction to officer. Went back to first floor and debris that was blocking the way to the stairs is gone. I can walk the full length of the stairs without triggering a shift to the second floor.

Going to reload my last save and try again.

Edit:
Went back, only killed one zombie on my way to the stairs down, actually read the text where Sophie said the offices on the 1st floor. In American English, the 1st floor is the ground floor both terms are interchangeable. In British English, the ground floor is the one on ground level and the 1st floor is the 1st floor above ground level.

So, if the keys are on the floor above the one I walk into when I first enter the building, I cannot get to them because the stairs in the upper left of the building don't work.

Now killing all the zombies and searching the starred areas.

Carrot seeds, 1 metal, nothing, bottle with wine, nothing.

the one office that was blocked by the debris has no star indicating it should be searched, went all around the office as though there was and nothing triggered.
Where is the key for police station, to open door where is police woman? In 0.04 version
I just checked and the map change is missing. I'm going to fix it and fix another bug I found. I'll release a V0.04 fix as soon as it's available.

PS : 1. In French, we say ground floor and above that, it's the 1st floor.
2. Stars have more than 10 different outcomes with different probability for each items.
3. The save in V0.04 should work in V0.04 fix and all subsequent versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeMoS666

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
I just checked and the map change is missing. I'm going to fix it and fix another bug I found. I'll release a V0.04 fix as soon as it's available.

PS : 1. In French, we say ground floor and above that, it's the 1st floor.
2. Stars have more than 10 different outcomes with different probability for each items.
3. The save in V0.04 should work in V0.04 fix and all subsequent versions.
Hi, while you're at it, could you please fix this bug I found in v0.04? I was planting cabbage seeds and the game instead set something else on that tile and my character is stuck and can't move from that location. Thanks

1707683664584.png

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes