RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.08 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
I don't know why but it's only the 1st column that doesn't have a problem. Sorry but this will be fixed in V0.07. This is too complicated to fix in V0.04 and takes some time.

Just in case, here's what I see when checking V0.04.
View attachment 3346988
No worries, just wanted to report the bug.

I also came across an invincible zombie, is this expected? I was exploring a house, made too much noise, and an unbeatable zombie appeared. All my attacks caused 0 damage, or were a miss...

Definitely combat is too hard. Zombies having the upper hand in combat and always attacking first makes healing in combat practically useless. But that's something lots of players have said already.

Thanks

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
No worries, just wanted to report the bug.

I also came across an invincible zombie, is this expected? I was exploring a house, made too much noise, and an unbeatable zombie appeared. All my attacks caused 0 damage, or were a miss...

Definitely combat is too hard. Zombies having the upper hand in combat and always attacking first makes healing in combat practically useless. But that's something lots of players have said already.

Thanks
Zombies can be dodged if you run on the map. Normally, it is impossible to encounter an invisible zombie because there is only one and only the appearance changes. Don't forget to craft defense gear with Kate before you leave the base. And as I said before, you have enough fabric to make the first 2 pieces of equipment.
A new NPC has been added in V0.06 to create potions (healing, damage boost, and defense boost).

Thanks for reporting the bug, it was fixed in V0.07. On the other hand, the item that appears should not block the hero because the event is set as ground.

Edit : I just remembered a bug that makes rpgmaker monsters become invincible or they come back to life forever if you add a cheat mod that wasn't created by the developer.

Last edited:

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Zombies can be dodged if you run on the map. Normally, it is impossible to encounter an invisible zombie because there is only one and only the appearance changes. Don't forget to craft defense gear with Kate before you leave the base. And as I said before, you have enough fabric to make the first 2 pieces of equipment.
A new NPC has been added in V0.06 to create potions (healing, damage boost, and defense boost).

Thanks for reporting the bug, it was fixed in V0.07. On the other hand, the item that appears should not block the hero because the event is set as ground.

Edit : I just remembered a bug that makes rpgmaker monsters become invincible or they come back to life forever if you add a cheat mod that wasn't created by the developer.
No cheat mod here, and that invincible zombie couldn't be avoided. It's one of these random events when searching inside houses, that "you make too much noise" and a zombie appears out of nowhere

The first 2 pieces of equipment add +2 defense, so instead of 20HP, you lose 18HP on each attack, so it's not really helping much. Also there's a bug with that equipment as the trousers are not visible in the equip screen, but the defense stats are counted.

The item that appears when planting seeds does block the hero, he can't move outside the tile.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
No cheat mod here, and that invincible zombie couldn't be avoided. It's one of these random events when searching inside houses, that "you make too much noise" and a zombie appears out of nowhere

The first 2 pieces of equipment add +2 defense, so instead of 20HP, you lose 18HP on each attack, so it's not really helping much. Also there's a bug with that equipment as the trousers are not visible in the equip screen, but the defense stats are counted.

The item that appears when planting seeds does block the hero, he can't move outside the tile.
If you do 0 damage, you're fighting without a weapon. If you've lost it, you have to make a new one.

PS: I've changed the stats for zombies, hero, and some gear for V0.07.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
If you do 0 damage, you're fighting without a weapon. If you've lost it, you have to make a new one.

PS: I've changed the stats for zombies, hero, and some gear for V0.07.
I had the wooden stick, can it be lost/broken? I didn't realize, but I fought previous zombies without issues

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I had the wooden stick, can it be lost/broken? I didn't realize, but I fought previous zombies without issues
It can break after 50 use but it can be repaired and increase its durability up to 100. It only costs 5 wood to make another one. Normally, there should be a message to warn of the destruction.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
It can break after 50 use but it can be repaired and increase its durability up to 100. It only costs 5 wood to make another one. Normally, there should be a message to warn of the destruction.
I definitely not killed 50 zombies yet, and did not get a message :)

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
at which version you will be able to gain lvl? at this point the game is just unplayable....
At Patreon there should be 0.07, or Dev working on 0.07. So still no free update here, first Patreon, after sometime will be updated here.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
at which version you will be able to gain lvl? at this point the game is just unplayable....
You have to go to Kate to get equipment and the workshop can be upgraded in your room to unlock new equipment.

At Patreon there should be 0.07, or Dev working on 0.07. So still no free update here, first Patreon, after sometime will be updated here.
I'm currently working on V0.07 which will be available in March. V0.05 is 1€ and V0.06 is a little more depending on how long you want to wait to download it. You have to wait 2 months for a version to become free.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I see several people complaining that there are not all the locations for slot equipment. There's an arrow. You have to scroll down the list...
Capture d'écran 2024-03-02 215323.png Capture d'écran 2024-03-02 220121.png Capture d'écran 2024-03-02 215351.png

Last edited:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
The world is invaded by zombies and a boy who managed to survive for several years in a bunker finds himself with nothing and with a huge erection. How will he survive and succeed in fucking in this world.
Use your damn hands how you already did several years. -.-

• Haha
Reactions: <<Solaria>>

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HowToFuckInAZombieApocalypse-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
walking away ... you know the real problem with zombie sex is when a zombie starts to ask : "is this a client or a meal"
:ROFLMAO:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
This Game has a lot of potential. I'm looking forward to see what the devs have in mind.
Hello, I'm answering you here about your rating.
1. For the background with the zombie girl, it was the only one that more or less corresponded and since I don't like it, that's why there is no background on the other animations. I'll add a background later and change the introduction when I have better.
2. Are zombies invisible during combat or when walking on the map? Normally, the images are not missing otherwise the game will crash. Try to launch the game by changing it in the properties and make it compatible with Windows 7. This fixes graphical bugs. For example, it prevents videos from freezing in my other game.
3. For the artwork, I don't know if I can do better but I'll try, I'm a beginner and I've never done 3d modeling before.

Thanks for the stars and I hope the next releases will make you want to put more ;)

Last edited:

pbam

May 22, 2018
do NOT recruit Sophia from the police station. she practically soft locks your game by repeatedly telling you to fix her room.

Reactions: Cirdon
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes