• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.07 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
View attachment 3604858 View attachment 3604859

this is all i get i already gave farm girl water idk what to do now since it doesnt let me make a room for farm girl
What you're showing is the construction book in your room, this one is blocked until you finish the introduction and you haven't recruited Elisabeth. It's Elisabeth who creates a book for you with all the possible constructions. The quest book, on the other hand, will give you more information by pressing the "PGUP" or "Previous Page" key. This is the book you have to look at to get the full walkthrough of the game or to get information about women.

In my opinion, you must be on a quest to find Elisabeth in the farm that is right next to your house and you went to Jessie's farm which is much further away.

PS: To know the room to build for each NPC, it is also in this book that you have to look and go to the pages of the women and then walkthrough.
And if you press the "PGDN/Next page" key, you see the game's map. All of this is explained in the blahblah just after capturing zombie girl 01 before coming out of the basement and on the GameFaq.

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Unofficial version of the game with the Russian translation that has been added.

I didn't do it and I don't really have enough storage left to share an additional version so I'm sharing the folder with you as I received it. Just copy the contents and replace what's in the "www\data" folder.

with Russian (MEGA link)*
*Translation by Kurban.

Feel free to give your opinion and say if there are any mistakes.

PS : I don't know a single word of Russian so I can't tell you if this one is correct.

qhrieughuebgq

Formerly 'Seabass7174'
Nov 7, 2023
I am not seeing what leveling up does unless all it does is increase health a minuscule amount. Also I think the areas with a literal 0 risk shouldn't be subject to the same risk of being caught from noise by zombies that aren't there. It doesn't make any sense if you do. There are other little things like how everything breaks way too quick for the resources reproduction rates and the rate which you're caught because of noise. There are also some locations I think it was the store but it was one spot there that I went there 3 days in a row and every time I searched it I would be caught and then I just gave up on it. Otherwise good game bet the end product if made right will end up something like Summertime Saga or the others.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I am not seeing what leveling up does unless all it does is increase health a minuscule amount. Also I think the areas with a literal 0 risk shouldn't be subject to the same risk of being caught from noise by zombies that aren't there. It doesn't make any sense if you do. There are other little things like how everything breaks way too quick for the resources reproduction rates and the rate which you're caught because of noise. There are also some locations I think it was the store but it was one spot there that I went there 3 days in a row and every time I searched it I would be caught and then I just gave up on it. Otherwise good game bet the end product if made right will end up something like Summertime Saga or the others.
You need to remove the name of the game you just mentioned because if a moderator sees it, they will delete your post (it's advertising).

For the lvlup, indeed, you only gain 1hp per lvl because if you get other stats on top of that, you will quickly be invulnerable. To do this, you will have to find the riot gear.

For the durability of the equipment, I found a small bug that makes you lose 2 points per hit you receive, I fixed it but as I didn't note it in my notes, I don't know in which version this is fixed but Kate's workshop can be improved up to lvl7 so you can have weapons, Tier 2 jacket and pants (more powerful and more durable). Also, I set the code so that each hit received only hits one piece of defense equipment so the more piece of equipment you have, the more likely it is to keep it longer.

For the DANGER system, it simulates the movement of zombies on the game map, this does not include the inside of buildings because they always manage to find a way to get in and end up locked inside. BUT just because an area looks harmless doesn't mean there isn't a zombie lurking (this often happens in horror movies or series).

For the harvesting system, I took a bit of inspiration from another game in which if you speed up the search, you might make noise and attract zombieS. In this game, the noise will always attract only 1 zombie (I specify because the arrival of area 2 and 3 will add the probability of fighting 2 or 3 zombies in addition to the fact that they are stronger). As for the return speed, I find this one too fast (if I go back to the other game, the resources never come back).

PS: It's not just in the store that there are search points. They are in every building.
When a zombie is going to run after you, there's always an indicator above its front head so you have time to run and move faster (if you have the run function enabled all the time or if you press the run button. If you play with the mouse, the character runs around all the time without activating anything).
When the zombie stops following you, it returns to its starting place. He doesn't see what's going on behind his back.

qhrieughuebgq

Formerly 'Seabass7174'
Nov 7, 2023
You need to remove the name of the game you just mentioned because if a moderator sees it, they will delete your post (it's advertising).

For the lvlup, indeed, you only gain 1hp per lvl because if you get other stats on top of that, you will quickly be invulnerable. To do this, you will have to find the riot gear.

For the durability of the equipment, I found a small bug that makes you lose 2 points per hit you receive, I fixed it but as I didn't note it in my notes, I don't know in which version this is fixed but Kate's workshop can be improved up to lvl7 so you can have weapons, Tier 2 jacket and pants (more powerful and more durable). Also, I set the code so that each hit received only hits one piece of defense equipment so the more piece of equipment you have, the more likely it is to keep it longer.

For the DANGER system, it simulates the movement of zombies on the game map, this does not include the inside of buildings because they always manage to find a way to get in and end up locked inside. BUT just because an area looks harmless doesn't mean there isn't a zombie lurking (this often happens in horror movies or series).

For the harvesting system, I took a bit of inspiration from another game in which if you speed up the search, you might make noise and attract zombieS. In this game, the noise will always attract only 1 zombie (I specify because the arrival of area 2 and 3 will add the probability of fighting 2 or 3 zombies in addition to the fact that they are stronger). As for the return speed, I find this one too fast (if I go back to the other game, the resources never come back).

PS: It's not just in the store that there are search points. They are in every building.
When a zombie is going to run after you, there's always an indicator above its front head so you have time to run and move faster (if you have the run function enabled all the time or if you press the run button. If you play with the mouse, the character runs around all the time without activating anything).
When the zombie stops following you, it returns to its starting place. He doesn't see what's going on behind his back.
Thanks for the response. I have a better understanding of the mechanics now and see if that helps gameplay. Also I get what you're saying about the mentioned game and moderator, but I'm just going to leave it let them delete it those which enforce censorship will only have themselves to blame when it bites them in the ass. Oh and the danger level wasn't for inside it was for chopping trees and breaking rocks outside even at danger 0 you still have to fight a lot of zombies it's really crappy for beginning the game before durability is built up you end up burning through materials. The spot in the store I was talking about actually still results in a fight every time I search no idea what's going on there but whatever.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes