RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.08 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Dear TSGS, what's the point of asking for "something to block the zombie girl's mouth from trying to bite you in bed" (even if you tie her up later), if you pulled her teeth out to give you a blowjob (which is much more dangerous) :ROFLMAO:?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Dear TSGS, what's the point of asking for "something to block the zombie girl's mouth from trying to bite you in bed" (even if you tie her up later), if you pulled her teeth out to give you a blowjob (which is much more dangerous) :ROFLMAO:?
Even without teeth, a zombie will continue to try to bite. If you've read the text of the 1st blowjob, the hero explains that she's about to bite him but since she doesn't have any teeth anymore, it's super pleasant.

During the boobjob, she opens her mouth as soon as she sees something approaching her face.

So, there's nothing stopping her from trying to bite your face while you're on top of her, and then while she's trying to do it, it can't be easy to enjoy yourself.

For example: I've already seen more than one movie or series where they put old people without teeth who become zombies who try to bite the living but they don't do any damage.

And then it adds a quest with an item to find that you don't need to go looking for the other zombie girls who will arrive :p

xeran po

Oct 19, 2022
Stuck at 01- "Better Equipment" for Anne . Got the hook. Can't find the plier for solar panel/pumps. Where is it?

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Is there source for metal other than the farm cause well I used it for stuff and well I need more for the other works, or is it just searching in the sparkling spots in homes.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Is there source for metal other than the farm cause well I used it for stuff and well I need more for the other works, or is it just searching in the sparkling spots in homes.
It is also possible to find dead survivors that only spawn in regions with 0 danger. The resources obtained are random but there is metal.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes