RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.11 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
How do I revive my followers I've tryed sleeping but shes not reviving?
Sorry but I didn't get a notification to report your messages.

The new code for research points in houses will be available in V0.12 and each point will only be usable 1 time (you receive 1 random item (or not), then the probability of making noise is calculated). Respawn after 8 days.

KO's can't be cured? I'm going to fix this by adding a treatment while sleeping (add in V0.12) and I forgot to add a potion that heals this in Lin's lab (add in V0.13).

V0.12 will be released on my Patreon a few minutes before V0.10 is on F95 ;)

Reactions: Jhon27

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HowToFuckInAZombieApocalypse-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Is the second zombie woman included in the v.10? If she is I can't find her. She is not in the house.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Is the second zombie woman included in the v.10? If she is I can't find her. She is not in the house.
Normal, you have to find her. The message you read that crashed the game without the fix is the 1st clue to find her.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I went to the house there is nothing there to get a clue from anything. My bad, found it. Sorry.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
So I've found her and I have to talk to Sophia so she can make a net to catch her. The thing is I can't talk to her about that.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
So I've found her and I have to talk to Sophia so she can make a net to catch her. The thing is I can't talk to her about that.
You have to follow Sophia's walkthrough and you can have them made.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I upgraded the house, Kate has armory lv2 and when I try to talk to Sophia nothing happens.

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
Great idea for a game. Like the graphics so far. The game itself is a buggy mess of absurd difficulty that made me decided to stop playing in after about 30 minutes.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I upgraded the house, Kate has armory lv2 and when I try to talk to Sophia nothing happens.
Press "Previous page/PGUP" => Women => Sophia => walkthrough ;)

PS: it is indicated when to interact with her and the option to choose. This unlocks a new room to repair in which you can craft items to use during battles. The net is one of the items to be crafted. In addition, there is a device in this room that can be used to make ammunition for firearms.

Kate's workshop can go up to lvl15.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Great idea for a game. Like the graphics so far. The game itself is a buggy mess of absurd difficulty that made me decided to stop playing in after about 30 minutes.
What are the problems or bugs you have encountered? Maybe you just haven't seen some tricks that can help in the game.

- Is the hero too slow? You just have to activate the "run all the time" option and there is a way to pass through the zombies without being touched.
- Not enough food and drink? All you have to do is harvest them in the wild (not in the ruined house).
- Are the fights too hard? All you have to do is upgrade Kate's workshop to get equipment that will make you stronger.
- Is advancing in the game too complicated? Each NPC offers different advantages. Additional fighters, Grow vegetables,...
- Finding scarce resources is too complicated? There are dead survivors in regions with 0 danger where you just have to search their backpack to get resources.
- Need to heal your fighters? There is enough food in a region to feed 6 characters for 1 day, so the excess food can be used to heal them. There is also an NPC who can create healing potions.

Where is the difficulty?
And if there are any bugs, just report them to me so that I can correct them. Some even already have fixes that are indicated in the OP (just below the download links in extra).

It just takes 3 or 4 days (game day) to fuck with the 1st zombie girl and there are 2 zombie girls in the game (the 2nd one is not finished yet).

Last edited:

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
So we're supposed to get something from Anne after fucking her to point us to the 2nd zombie girl? I already fucked her in my save so what do I do?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
pl help me one post the picture where the workshop i don't know check the book no see name workshop and don't know here workshop location is pl all player help me one post picture where is it what is look like .

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
found her she use next house to make workshop and why anyone keep saying to check the book only ??????

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes