Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Not for me but nice work dudes, CLOCKUP is a brilliant developer and translation is always very much appreciated.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
CLOCK UP! NICE! I wasn't sure I was gonna get this, definitely will now *please don't be MTL* (yes, I haven't even looked yet, I saw clock up and came to comment)
If you look at the Developer list, Mangagamer is there. They aren't the actual developers but they're in charge of translating and selling eroges overseas.

And anyone who is familiar with them will agree that they do good work in translating. And more often than not always uncensored. So if you see Mangagamer in the list, then you know it's worth looking into!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
If you look at the Developer list, Mangagamer is there. They aren't the actual developers but they're in charge of translating and selling eroges overseas.

And anyone who is familiar with them will agree that they do good work in translating. And more often than not always uncensored. So if you see Mangagamer in the list, then you know it's worth looking into!
I already bought now, I did see mangagamer, I have a large account with them :p My only problem with mangagamer is I need to go make extra sure they didn't censor it (there is some content even they won't allow. Also it bugs the shit out of me they refuse to do femdom games)

DO I need to change my locale to play this?
No, this is officially translated and distributed

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
Does it has some actual choices, even just choosing left vs right or is it a straight line from beginning to end?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Does it has some actual choices, even just choosing left vs right or is it a straight line from beginning to end?
DISCLAIMER: I haven't played this yet, nor know much of this particular game

I've also played a lot of clock up games. Its going to be slow choices, but you should be able to individually pursue some girls/not others/maybe even have a harem path, based on their other works. They usually have several endings

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes