myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
That is one scary ass looking asshole in the 9th screenshot. A few of the girls look alright.

Maou25

May 18, 2019
can someone tell me why i cant see the first page with the download link? it also happens on other threads

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
My only problem with mangagamer is I need to go make extra sure they didn't censor it (there is some content even they won't allow.
Let me guess, the censored content is mainly loli stuff ?
That being said, if I remember well I was surprised that the age of some girls in their Rance games were actually respected (some are below 18 depending on what Rance game we're talking about). So if they can, I think they try to keep the original content. The real problem is just that in the west we live in the "free world", in which imaginary content can easily be banned...

Back

Aug 3, 2017
"How to Live a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle"...
...so, is this an educational game then? I didn't see that among the tags.

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
Well, I know what I'm gonna be doing when I get home. Never expected this to get translated. Now I just hope the other game Kenzen! Hentai Kouboku no Tsutome gets translated too someday.

milesld

May 26, 2020
After clicking on "New Game", all I see is a row of buttons at the bottom and the rest is black.

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Does this game have any actual gameplay? Or is it just a normal VN with a linear plot and maybe 2 choices throughout the entire game?

SonicBoom

Dec 9, 2020
Does this game have any actual gameplay? Or is it just a normal VN with a linear plot and maybe 2 choices throughout the entire game?
(n) Not a single choice (except if you want to see one scene or another), and only covers 1 day. About half a dozen of pictures.

Reactions: Crosaith.
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes