jclosed

Dec 3, 2019

Seems interesting
Ummm... This has nothing to do with the game in this tread. It's not even remotely related.
And no - That Nightmare game does not interest me at all. On the contrary. It looks totally unappealing.
As said - It's not in the same league as How To Live a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle!

Betato

Mar 13, 2021
Just to make sure I'm getting every drop's worth. Do any of the tags recur or are all of the stuff shown per character

NeetYeager

Dec 7, 2019
Huge thanks to megalol for helping me get this compression to work :)
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Version of the game:How to Live a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle! [Final]
Original Size Win: 3,5GB
Compressed Size: 2,3GB - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
I try the compressed version and all the sound wont come out even for the BGM, can you explain it why?

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
i cannot imagine a sequel out of this one...:rolleyes::unsure:
Well if you mean a sequel to Healthy Hentai Lifestyle, that's what we're waiting on now.
If you mean a third entry in the series, it ain't happening, he's doing a new game that seems set in the future or something, based on imprisoned super villains if I remember correctly.

ghosts141

Mar 7, 2018
Well if you mean a sequel to Healthy Hentai Lifestyle, that's what we're waiting on now.
If you mean a third entry in the series, it ain't happening, he's doing a new game that seems set in the future or something, based on imprisoned super villains if I remember correctly.
We might get a thierd part of this in the future since between the first and secend game they made 7 other games so there is hope

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
between the first and secend game they made 7 other games
That means absolutely nothing, CLOCKUP is one of the bigger VN companys, they have multiple writers and artists working on various games, but the simple fact is both the director/writer of Kenzen 1&2, and the artist Butcha-U are both working on "Sacrifice Villains" as their next CLOCKUP title.
So for the forseeable future they're moving on to different projects.

lucky88812

Dec 5, 2019
Is the sequel up anywhere yet? I've been trying to buy it for 2 days but Manga Gamers website refuses to take my card. It's a shame it's not available on more than one store front.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes