Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
look like we had to wait a bit longer eh , kagura game just released their new title just this morning and got uploaded real fast

damjoker1

Sep 18, 2021
I like to hope that it doesn't have any DRM and that people are just being nice to the company by letting them get some more sales in before uploading. Though it is odd how long it's taking as its usually up somewhere by now.

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
While we wait, whose route do you think of doing first? I wanna continue the story with the milf from the first game but I'm partial towards the brownie.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
While we wait, whose route do you think of doing first? I wanna continue the story with the milf from the first game but I'm partial towards the brownie.
Been a while since I played it, but If I remember correctly the milf from the first game is the late game romance, gotta do all the other girls first, with her daughters getting a single scene in each branch.
And it's not really continuing anything, you're a brand new character.

Deepstream

Apr 29, 2020
I'm doing the twins, they seem extremely kinky based on their descriptions and CGs. And their parent seems yummy too!

TangosofM

Dec 23, 2019
Walkthrough for Second Game + Save for Gallery.

(Search 健全!変態公僕のツトメ and put in save folder.)

Reactions: HornPlayer

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Just let them earn some money first, y'all will download it for free and complain that they are not translating more games
if they could just released it on steam too i buy it with pleasure, but no somehow mangagamer never released their most definitely hit title on steam, like clockup series and i don't know why, i cant buy it with my country billing system

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
if they could just released it on steam too i buy it with pleasure, but no somehow mangagamer never released their most definitely hit title on steam, like clockup series and i don't know why, i cant buy it with my country billing system
Steams as prude as they come when it comes to games like this, the twins would get it instantly removed.
You can only put the most sanitized adult VN's on steam, they even release VN's that have the sex scenes completely gutted from them.
I think it was one of the more recent Empress games that had pretty much 80% of the content ripped out of it, and they had the nerve to charge the same price as the intact version.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes