ouda

Apr 30, 2018
i have a probleme the game don't have voice or music when i play the game anyone have a soluce
edit nevermind i restard the pc and worked

toppestkak

Jun 23, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock the final CG in the Other tab?
I already got the Chika + Chizuru scene and the Chihiro + Chinami + Chihaya one but have no idea how to unlock the last one. I know that it's a pregnant end with Chika, Chihiro and Chizuru, but picking those 3 didnt't do shit so far.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Its so dumb but its so fun and hot in a insanely slutty kind of way. This mindless, sex for everyone type of game is good to come across every now and then. That said, I sure as hell wouldn't be getting in any serious relationship with these girls lmao, cool friend/fuck buddy though? Hell yea. If this is the type of world truck-kun would isekai me to, slam away truck-kun, I'm ready.

Reactions: IWillEatYourFace

darkraven301

Jun 14, 2017
I already got the Chika + Chizuru scene and the Chihiro + Chinami + Chihaya one but have no idea how to unlock the last one. I know that it's a pregnant end with Chika, Chihiro and Chizuru, but picking those 3 didnt't do shit so far.
Go to vndb page of game and click discussion there's only one thread there it has link to jp walkthrough

Reactions: Kenerkz150

Mr.M1432

Feb 7, 2018
The "extra" menu button appears to me after i did the harem route and watched the credits. It shows the last scene.

curtz

Sep 2, 2017

Oregon1898

Dec 22, 2017
That translated body writing looks really awful. I wonder how hard it is to merge the original art with the uncensored bits, assuming this isn't how it looked in the original release. Would be exceedingly strange to see western tally marks and more than a tiny bit of Engrish though, so I have to assume the original had 中出し, 肉便器 and all the other classics written on her.

Stroth

Sep 21, 2016
Okay, I just need to know if this will suddenly turn into an existential horror game on me, because ClockUp does that sometimes.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
YES, HELL YES, HELL FUCKING YES

clockup is one of my absolute favorite eroge studios, i've been hyped for this ever since it was announced. can't wait to play, thanks so much for the upload OP! <3

Reactions: redcap85

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Because it has a harem route. In heroine individual routes the MC fucks single girl per route (the moment he choses side heroine it switches to her specific route) and develops "romantic" relationship with them, in the harem route he does that with the whole family.

The tags are coerced with VNDB, if you want full list of tags you can just click on the prolink that is on the first page.
For real? I could choose one girl instead of the usual forced harem?

well if u dont like group sex u will hate this game
that being said good thing i like groupsex!;)
So Group sex is forced?

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes