LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Be warned. The artist makes whore/slut hentai.
Dont expect some wholesome vanilla content. No doubt that the love interests will be used like toilets by other male characters.

If you do not like ntr,cheating,sharing,swining,cuckold,gangbangs etc .... I think you should skip this or wait till someone plays it and says if there is a "vanilla" route or something.
As far as I understand, there is no "vanilla" route. Girls will be a public place anyway. There are vanilla sex scenes, but for the sake of this, spending a lot of time watching scenes where a girl is fucked by a bunch of men is not the most useful thing to do (IMHO).

Reactions: Herbii

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you so much for uploading the installer/setup version of this game! You're the best!
Whoa a CLOCKUP game! This should be interesting!

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
How often do you get to make a choice in this game? It's kind of a bore when there are too few and far between.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
It's not NTR if they're all sluts to begin with. From the premise it sounds like sex is completely disposable so I don't see any point in valuing purity or loyalty in this setting. I mean unless there's actually girls in universe that value that kind of thing.

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
I get an error with moonspeak and something referencing Direct Sound? Didn't see anyone else mention this, so I wonder if I did something wrong. Didn't install it into the MangaGamer folder, so maybe that's what went wrong? Or do I need to change my locale to Japanese before I install it?

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
It's not NTR if they're all sluts to begin with. From the premise it sounds like sex is completely disposable so I don't see any point in valuing purity or loyalty in this setting. I mean unless there's actually girls in universe that value that kind of thing.
Nobody says that there is true ntr in the game. Just a game for those who like to watch whores. And since there is no semantic plot in the game, in terms of visual content, this is not particularly different from ntr games (IMHO)

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Remember to run in administrator if you have frame issues. When I try to run this normally everything is in slow motion.

Reactions: johnmccain2024

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
3GB holy... wtf?
since when are VN games 3gb? Does it have 1000 2k images or something?

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Checked out the arts, most of the content is 1 girl for a few guys. I will never understand those who like this, not even because it is a group sex, but because ms then makes them cunnilingus. The saddest thing is that I have played other CLOCKUP games before, and there wasn’t such a thing. (Not so many). And it looks like I found an artist, by whose presence the game can be thrown into the trash.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Be warned. The artist makes whore/slut hentai.
Dont expect some wholesome vanilla content. No doubt that the love interests will be used like toilets by other male characters.

If you do not like ntr,cheating,sharing,swining,cuckold,gangbangs etc .... I think you should skip this or wait till someone plays it and says if there is a "vanilla" route or something.
What exactly is wholesome hentai content?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I should have read more carefully before downloading this, so it's basically just trash where the women are all fucked by randos and the pregnancy is just from some other dude?

dubisek

Nov 25, 2017
1. All heroines have group content (usually 1 to 2 scenes) with multiple males and 1 female with the exception of 2 side heroines (which have purely M+F scenes), those scenes are unavoidable if you play the game yourself. I wouldn't call this NTR game because the premise of the novels is a world where fucking is the alternative of a handshake.

2. Game contains 1 bestiality scene (mother)

3. Game contains 1 shota scene (religious lady)

4. Game contains harem route which sadly has only 4 scenes (the only route to feature FFM, also has no MMF scenes)

5. Attaching full save, unzip into root/sav and overwrite

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I should have read more carefully before downloading this, so it's basically just trash where the women are all fucked by randos and the pregnancy is just from some other dude?
There is content where only ms and girls, but most of the content, as for me, is what you described above. I don’t know about pregnancy, I haven’t played the game. But I think yes, with so many dicks, this is the most expected option.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes