Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
uff, after "playing" this I just realize that this kind of games are not made for me.
0 Gameplay
Yeah, very good Art but 0 Gameplay. I just skipp fast forward and get bored.
Well to all that can enjoy "Games" like this, happy fapping.
Maybe because its not a game. Its a visual novel. Thats why it has a [VN] tag. Its more like an e-book with sounds to it.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone notice how the cg sometimes does not match whats happening on screen? Like how Shizurus piercings are mentioned but they are only drawn in some scenes And some scenes describes stuff that are not in the cg. Like Chizuru getting fucked in the park you dont even see it in the cg.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Anyone

This is litterally the “whore” game. You should have left the thread as soon as you read the description fam.
Maybe I'll surprise you, but it's not up to you to decide what I need to do, how and when. So either tone down your self-esteem, or accept the fact that your opinion matters as much as mine. And yes, if you do not like what I wrote, do not read, because otherwise it looks like hypocrisy.

• Angry
Reactions: hopseretre

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Maybe I'll surprise you, but it's not up to you to decide what I need to do, how and when. So either tone down your self-esteem, or accept the fact that your opinion matters as much as mine. And yes, if you do not like what I wrote, do not read, because otherwise it looks like hypocrisy.
What are u on about? U are litterally here to shit on a game that is clearly not made for your taste. If you dont like chinese food, do you go to chinese resturants to tell the customers how shitty the food tastes?

You must be fun at parties

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
What are u on about? U are litterally here to shit on a game that is clearly not made for your taste. If you dont like chinese food, do you go to chinese resturants to tell the customers how shitty the food tastes?

I just expressed my opinion here. I didn’t crap the game, I just indicated why I didn’t like it, as well as why people who have similar preferences to the game won’t enter the game. And yes, the analogy with a restaurant is not correct, because this site is originally 1 large restaurant, where the dishes have not very clear descriptions. But if you so like to think that you are right in what you wrote to me when I scored a long time ago on this game, then continue. You can continue to be a hypocrite and consider yourself a connoisseur of Chinese cuisine. I will not answer further, you are so-so interlocutor. But I will give advice for the future, there is no need for aggressive transitions to personalities, it looks stupid and childish. Good luck.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017

The guy is trolling in circles saying nothing of value, fortunately this forum has an 'ignore' feature. Click on their profile, there's a button on the right. Some people just never stop shitting up threads, this is the only solution.

Reactions: hopseretre

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
I see this shit, where people criticise the game, because they aren't into it and then other people criticising them for that, let me tell you something. If you see a game you think you like, see the desription isn't complete or doesn't exist at all, you search the title on a site where they show the CGs, if it's a VN, and you check them for a bit. If you see that there are things you don't like, you say: "ok, it ain't for me. Let's see if there is something for me". It's that easy. Then, these things won't happen and people won't be angry and argue over a couple of pixels on their fucking computer.

wolfxana

Aug 30, 2017
game is broken gives me a "direct sound" error and yes i tried running it with and without jap emulator and it still happened so ether fix install instructions or fix the files in the download
I get an error with moonspeak and something referencing Direct Sound? Didn't see anyone else mention this, so I wonder if I did something wrong. Didn't install it into the MangaGamer folder, so maybe that's what went wrong? Or do I need to change my locale to Japanese before I install it?
Had the same Error and here how i made it work :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes