Jyusan

Jul 19, 2018
Is there any way to get ahold of the theme song? It fuckign slaps but I'm not going to keep the game open in my system tray whenever I want to listen to it.

Reactions: hopseretre
Mar 27, 2021
Itsuka best girl.
Eloise is the 2nd best girl.
Chihaya literally the worst one...
Don't waste your time on this game guys, really, out there's much better games, btw I'm posting my save file, I've unlocked almost everything, I only miss 4 scenes and I don't know how to unlock them and I don't really want to waste my time either... There's a ton of scene so not seeing these 4 it's not a big deal.

Edit: Well, I tried but I can't, the file save is too big for the server it says... 24mb btw, sorry guys.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
i'm not sure what is up with game(or did my pc not download right for what ever reason) but i one got 1 scene for each female of the house, then the dinner scene and then showed end stuff. is this normal? and yes before you ask yes it is the most current version.

WaterGlass287

Jan 1, 2020
Is there an uninstaller for this game? I downloaded it a while ago but deleted the files out of my folder and now I can't uninstall it from my computer. It's just sitting there wasting 4.38 GB.

Jyusan

Jul 19, 2018
i'm not sure what is up with game(or did my pc not download right for what ever reason) but i one got 1 scene for each female of the house, then the dinner scene and then showed end stuff. is this normal? and yes before you ask yes it is the most current version.
Progressing into girls' routes occurs by doing multiple scenes from individual girls in a single playthrough. Try picking a favorite girl and doing 4 scenes with her in a row.

Is there an uninstaller for this game? I downloaded it a while ago but deleted the files out of my folder and now I can't uninstall it from my computer. It's just sitting there wasting 4.38 GB.
Unless something is fucked, you should be able to uninstall it the same way that you would any other game, through "Add or Remove programs" (which on my computer now shows up as Apps & Features)

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Progressing into girls' routes occurs by doing multiple scenes from individual girls in a single playthrough. Try picking a favorite girl and doing 4 scenes with her in a row.

Unless something is fucked, you should be able to uninstall it the same way that you would any other game, through "Add or Remove programs" (which on my computer now shows up as Apps & Features)
I did 1 for each girl then 2 for the 1 more I planed on doing this with. then tried do do 3rd with her and the dinner thing happened and went to main screen after scene.

edit: I realize I left out the details about the other 2 scenes with the girl I wanted to choose so I thought it would be best to clear that up do to your advice.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes