BtDt

Feb 22, 2018
Can someone explain to me how this walkthrough works?
For example, if want to go to elloise route do i have to start over from chihaya route? If so what does these save number represent?
Look at updated walkthrough - it's cleared up a bit...

In your example, you have a dialog options:
- I guess a blessing would be okay... [Eloise]
- Politely decline... [Chihaya]

When dialog options appears you have to save, then you can pick any option and flow with scenario. When you will end scenario you should load a save, select the other option and go to other end.

Reactions: jojomantol69
Aug 27, 2020
Can I just say how genuinely creeped out I was that they specifically mentioned "She's not a child, but because of our gimmick, even if she was it'd be totally cool" in one of Chihaya's first scenes. I could handle just a loli figure, but the fact that they play up the child-like part of it, and in a sexual context just disturbs me. Hard pass on her content, no diss on anybody who can see past it, I'm just kind of appalled

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Can I just say how genuinely creeped out I was that they specifically mentioned "She's not a child, but because of our gimmick, even if she was it'd be totally cool" in one of Chihaya's first scenes. I could handle just a loli figure, but the fact that they play up the child-like part of it, and in a sexual context just disturbs me. Hard pass on her content, no diss on anybody who can see past it, I'm just kind of appalled
Couldn‘t agree more. This is one of my most favorite VN of all time but I skipped all of the Chihaya content. One thing is to make her look exactly like a child, but making her act like one non-stop and include it in sexual context but then just occasionally mentioning shes over 18 is just fucking creepy. Ive never seen loli content that made me this uncomfortable. Im actually suprised MG had the balls to localize it in this climate. The translator must have felt so bad translating the chihaya parts. At least i would.

Luckily the sequel/spinoff dosent have a loli like that and i TRULY hope MG is gonna localize it too.

Last edited:
Reactions: TonynoT

TonynoT

Mar 28, 2020
Couldn‘t agree more. This is one of my most favorite VN of all time but i pretty much skipped all of the Chihaya content. One thing is to make her look exactly like a child, but making her act like one non-stop and include it in sexual context but then just occasionally mentioning shes over 18 is just fucking creepy. Ive never seen loli content that made me this uncomfortable. Im actually suprised MG had the balls to localize it in this climate. The translator must have felt so bad translating the chihaya parts. At least i would.

Luckily the sequel/spinoff dosent have a loli like that and i TRULY hope MG is gonna localize it too.
Personally I hope more translation of Butcha-Us stuff like Meikoku Gakuen,Jutaijima ,Chronos the Floating Prison ship/Dirty Prison Ship or even Kasshoku Kyonyuu no Onna Senshi marguerite no Junan.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Personally I hope more translation of Butcha-Us stuff like Meikoku Gakuen,Jutaijima ,Chronos the Floating Prison ship/Dirty Prison Ship or even Kasshoku Kyonyuu no Onna Senshi marguerite no Junan.
Yes! I'm currently trying to play trough Dirty Prison Ship with MTL and while DeepL does a good job, I still only get maybe 70% of the plot with some interpretation. It has a really hard time translating high-fantasy and sci-fi settings. On the other hand, I am told translating these titles manually are equally as hard and bothersome due to so many tentacle/monster scenes. It seems like it could be a while before we see more Butcha VN unless mangagamer takes up the mantle but idk if they got enough sales with Hentai Lifestyle to make it worth it. Its a really expensive game afterall T_T

Reactions: hopseretre

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
do the installer, and the installer bin files need to be in the game file in order for the application to run properly or can they just be deleted no worries?

Reactions: Repreive
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes