t727

Jan 4, 2018
its the pregnancy just the end game or is actually a big part of the whole story?
Did you get an answer to this?
Previous replies claimed it to be one of the endings only, but now the game is completed maybe there are more endings or hopefully visible content with pregnant women?

Manaflask

Jul 31, 2018
Previous replies claimed it to be one of the endings only, but now the game is completed maybe there are more endings or hopefully visible content with pregnant women?
no I think I did not get any answers, an pregnancy ending is not pregnancy content for me, it should be part of on is not all, most part of the game/vn.

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
If I remember correctly pregnancy content is available only in 2 endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
no I think I did not get any answers, an pregnancy ending is not pregnancy content for me, it should be part of on is not all, most part of the game/vn.
I can live with an ending with pregnancy if we see the actual belly and or epilogue.
Just writing "she got pregnant" then add the pregnancy flag is not pregnancy content for me either.
If I remember correctly pregnancy content is available only in 2 endings:
Thanks!
But do we see anything?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Yes of course, but don't expect much, it's basically only 2 CGs with variations for those endings I mentioned.
Thanks, this goes down in priority then. My list of games to play increase by each passing day so...

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Small heads up, Mangagamer the group that translated this is looking for suggestions for future projects, maybe with a little encouragement they'll tackle this games sequel " Kenzen! Hentai Kouboku no Tsutome (Healthy Hentai public servant)"

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Small heads up, Mangagamer the group that translated this is looking for suggestions for future projects, maybe with a little encouragement they'll tackle this games sequel " Kenzen! Hentai Kouboku no Tsutome (Healthy Hentai public servant)"
Yeah I voted for that one too, seems only logical, can't get enough of this setting.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
How do you get those last 11 scenes?
(4 Chihiro & Chihaya [4 each], 3 Other)

I actually have no bloody idea.

d8knight

Jun 21, 2019
man this game looks amazing and will definitely have to get it now imagine having it on the go on your phone huehuehue

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Should probably add the voyeurism and swinging tags to this one I guess seeing as a large part of the game involves the MC watching the girls in the game having sex with other ppl or a horse at one point.... There is also a lot of the girls in the game being shared around since in this since the setting here is that some women have turned into perverts which are pretty much super nymphos that willingly sleeps with anyone at anytime pretty much. So the MC will both share / lend out the girls to other guys but there is also one pervert that is shared with the MC (she eventually wants him to become, I believe her 7th or 8th husband?)

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes