Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
How to lose virginity [v0.3]
Thanks, Gpoint :giggle:

kirk.jpg
Spock, when did you lose your virginity?
That statement is not logical... in so many ways, Captain.
C'mon, buddy, you can tell me! Spock, my bro!
Remember when Uhura was walking funny about a week ago...
Nooo! My man... you're the ma... wait, a week ago? But you are like 40 years old.
In Vulcan years, I'm 18.
Oh... Bro!!! Way to go!! :sneaky:

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Well, at least it's not a sandbox too. If it were it should be renamed How To Lose Sanity. Though with kinetic tag not for me anyway, I prefer riding Harleys, not trains. Also I'm an incest fan but not everyone is, so making that unavoidable will totally turn off those not into that.
To be honest, when I started making this game (2 years ago), it wasn't such a problem :) No one seemed to be complaining about it back then, and for me, it still isn't an attempt to make anyone jealous, but more like in anime... do you like anime? I do. So, in anime, the most popular technique is to exaggerate every detail and emotion almost to the point of absurdity, to add expressiveness and convey that EMOTION that a regular actor cannot deliver. It's a similar story here; who would be interested in watching a regular guy with a regular package fumble around with a girl for 5 minutes, she doesn't climax (or pretends to) and then she's like "ok, let’s shower"... no thanks, I have enough real life in real life :) When one of the heroines is penetrated by such a package - personally, it's easier for me to check that she experiences "a bit more" emotions than "oh, well that was not bad".

It's too late to change anything now, as you understand, it's too late to adjust 70% of the game, this isn't Unity, where you tweak one parameter and it plays differently, here everything was made - carved in stone (I mean in the render) and it’s impossible to redo it now. BUT!

In the next project, where a similarly sized dick was also planned, I will make it a bit smaller, not exactly the average 13-14 centimeters, maybe 20 centimeters... :)

Sorry again, if I had known earlier where user preferences were heading...

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
harem,ntr, kinetic novel? see how long it takes to be abandoned
This project is two years old and in the last 2 months I have done more than in the last year, so there will be a release) The game is 70% ready (only 30% of the content has made it into the game). I quit my day job, so now I have a lot of time to play games.

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
It's a kinetic novel, meaning that there is no playing, cards or otherwise. Just reading. Glad I check for planned tags before taking an interest in a project, as this is not for me.
Yes, I'm afraid so, there won't be much interaction here. When I started doing the project, I was doing this in addition to my main job and there was no opportunity to do something really big. But I will definitely make the next project more interactive. Although some little things will certainly be added to this game closer to release. Again, I was partly inspired by the game "Summer with Mia (Season 1)", where there was also 0 interactivity, but so far this game is in second place for me after Being a Dick, just in terms of the level of emotions that I experienced at the end and seriously there were 0 regrets about it being "kinetic "

Reactions: V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
To be honest, when I started making this game (2 years ago), it wasn't such a problem :) No one seemed to be complaining about it back then, and for me, it still isn't an attempt to make anyone jealous, but more like in anime... do you like anime? I do. So, in anime, the most popular technique is to exaggerate every detail and emotion almost to the point of absurdity, to add expressiveness and convey that EMOTION that a regular actor cannot deliver. It's a similar story here; who would be interested in watching a regular guy with a regular package fumble around with a girl for 5 minutes, she doesn't climax (or pretends to) and then she's like "ok, let’s shower"... no thanks, I have enough real life in real life :) When one of the heroines is penetrated by such a package - personally, it's easier for me to check that she experiences "a bit more" emotions than "oh, well that was not bad".

It's too late to change anything now, as you understand, it's too late to adjust 70% of the game, this isn't Unity, where you tweak one parameter and it plays differently, here everything was made - carved in stone (I mean in the render) and it’s impossible to redo it now. BUT!

In the next project, where a similarly sized dick was also planned, I will make it a bit smaller, not exactly the average 13-14 centimeters, maybe 20 centimeters... :)

Sorry again, if I had known earlier where user preferences were heading...
Dude, play your game, these whiners are everywhere. If someone doesn't like it, just ignore the topic, I don't know why this is difficult, the button is up there, just click.

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Yes, I'm afraid so, there won't be much interaction here. When I started doing the project, I was doing this in addition to my main job and there was no opportunity to do something really big. But I will definitely make the next project more interactive. Although some little things will certainly be added to this game closer to release. Again, I was partly inspired by the game "Summer with Mia (Season 1)", where there was also 0 interactivity, but so far this game is in second place for me after Being a Dick, just in terms of the level of emotions that I experienced at the end and seriously there were 0 regrets about it being "kinetic "
I don't have an issue with a lack of interactivity in itself, the problem is just when a kinetic novel has a fetish I actively dislike, such as NTR in this case.

In regular VNs where you can opt out of fetishes, I don't mind that the game contains that fetish to an extent, as long as there is plenty of the material I like in the game, but with a kinetic novel you are kinda along for the ride of everything that is planned to happen, and with NTR that story is just not for me.

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
I don't have an issue with a lack of interactivity in itself, the problem is just when a kinetic novel has a fetish I actively dislike, such as NTR in this case.

In regular VNs where you can opt out of fetishes, I don't mind that the game contains that fetish to an extent, as long as there is plenty of the material I like in the game, but with a kinetic novel you are kinda along for the ride of everything that is planned to happen, and with NTR that story is just not for me.
I understand, but thanks for the feedback) In general, as you understand, when it comes to a harem to some extent, it is difficult to avoid some such things. There will always be someone who is dissatisfied with the current situation or, on the contrary, enjoying it)

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Please tell me the mini game is avoidable ?
Of course, this is for those who want more content and love collecting collections. And also something like the “collect them all” achievement. This does not affect the main plot in any way, you can collect it, you can ignore it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fapmaister

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In the next project, where a similarly sized dick was also planned, I will make it a bit smaller, not exactly the average 13-14 centimeters, maybe 20 centimeters...
For those of you to lazy to find the conversion. 13-14 cm = 5 - 5 1/2 in ...... 20cm = 7 3/4 in ;)

Yes, I'm afraid so, there won't be much interaction here.
Yeah, as V&M says, do your thing. 2 years ago, there were not as many whiners, tag police, "not my cup of tea's" clowns; the list is endless. F95 has become a real swamp of entitled narcissistic BS.

I wish you much success with the game, no matter which way you go. ;)

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
So, is this NTR avoidable? If not, I guess me and many others will put this on the ignore list. With this unpleasantry aside will this game eventually have pregnancy and breeding content? Thank you very much!
I'm afraid it won't come to pregnancy. Although if there is a big request from the audience, I may add something like bonus content later.

Could you explain to a retarded person what the problem is with NTR? Why is so much attention paid to this? Perhaps I somehow misunderstand this term. It doesn't have to end badly, I don't want to make spoilers and spoil anyone's enjoyment of the game, but I don't think anyone will be too upset at the end. Happy ending I can promise not to make too many spoilers.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Of course, this is for those who want more content and love collecting collections. And also something like the “collect them all” achievement. This does not affect the main plot in any way, you can collect it, you can ignore it.
oh thank odin for that.
thanks for the answer

Reactions: GPoint

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
For what? you can choose any relationship at the beginning of the game.
Patch to help those who don't understand English
English is not my native language
other people also don't have English as their native language
the patch would help a lot.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Could you explain to a retarded person what the problem is with NTR? Why is so much attention paid to this? Perhaps I somehow misunderstand this term. It doesn't have to end badly, I don't want to make spoilers and spoil anyone's enjoyment of the game, but I don't think anyone will be too upset at the end. Happy ending I can promise not to make too many spoilers.
NTR or Netorare is defined by the site as content designed to cause jealousy by showing a love interest of MC involved sexually/romantically with someone else who is not the main character. It also can mean that a LI (or LIs) will be seduced/corrupeted by a "villain", will cheat on the main character and in the end MC will lose her/them to the "villain", leaving him miserable/angry.

Because of that, NTR content ended up be a big issue to many people that for their reasons don't wanna experience such storyline in their adult games. Some are ok as long the ntr content is avoidable by players input (meaning if players pick the "right" choice, the ntr doesn't happen at all), which is not possible in kinetic novels since basicaly there won't be any choices in kinetic novels.

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
The reason is simple -
Indeed, my goal was not to create a product for masochistic cuckolds)) I think it's more about not understanding how other people feel; we all perceive the world differently, and for me, having the main character with a big penis is merely a way to add female emotions into the game, precisely so as not to make it too similar to real life, as I've already mentioned somewhere above. I understand your complaints about the female gender, yes, they are like that, probably why the main character will have to change during the game, to more closely match what women naturally want to see in males. Is this bad? Hard to say... I prefer to accept reality. For instance, I wouldn't be interested in playing a game where any guy, even the most pathetic one, is inherently interesting to women. That's like playing a game with cheats; no pain - no gain - no pleasure. Things are already too simple here, but that's just the genre, when I want to play with one hand, I don't want to be too distracted to have to press 15 keys in the right direction in time.

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
NTR or Netorare is defined by the site as content designed to cause jealousy by showing a love interest of MC involved sexually/romantically with someone else who is not the main character. It also can mean that a LI (or LIs) will be seduced/corrupeted by a "villain", will cheat on the main character and in the end MC will lose her/them to the "villain", leaving him miserable/angry.

Because of that, NTR content ended up be a big issue to many people that for their reasons don't wanna experience such storyline in their adult games. Some are ok as long the ntr content is avoidable by players input (meaning if players pick the "right" choice, the ntr doesn't happen at all), which is not possible in kinetic novels since basicaly there won't be any choices in kinetic novels.
If NTR content is required - so that the main character is a victim of betrayal, and in such a way that he remains in a state of “frustration” until the end of the game, then it would probably be more correct to remove this tag. There will be facts of betrayal, and there will be jealousy, but we will not spoil who and to whom. Again, I don't think anyone will be upset by the final configuration of the relationship.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Indeed, my goal was not to create a product for masochistic cuckolds)) I think it's more about not understanding how other people feel; we all perceive the world differently, and for me, having the main character with a big penis is merely a way to add female emotions into the game, precisely so as not to make it too similar to real life, as I've already mentioned somewhere above. I understand your complaints about the female gender, yes, they are like that, probably why the main character will have to change during the game, to more closely match what women naturally want to see in males. Is this bad? Hard to say... I prefer to accept reality. For instance, I wouldn't be interested in playing a game where any guy, even the most pathetic one, is inherently interesting to women. That's like playing a game with cheats; no pain - no gain - no pleasure. Things are already too simple here, but that's just the genre, when I want to play with one hand, I don't want to be too distracted to have to press 15 keys in the right direction in time.
Dude, want some friendly advice? Listen to these people, but don't bother with it, don't do anything you don't want to, if you want to put some fetish in your game, be it NTR, Harem, Incest, Bestiality, swinging, sharing, whatever it is, put it in.
If it's what you want, do it.
They will give thousands of arguments, just for you to remove from the game what they simply cannot accept, as if all games were made just for them.
As I said in a previous comment, some people here should take the game's title literally.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If NTR content is required - so that the main character is a victim of betrayal, and in such a way that he remains in a state of “frustration” until the end of the game, then it would probably be more correct to remove this tag. There will be facts of betrayal, and there will be jealousy, but we will not spoil who and to whom. Again, I don't think anyone will be upset by the final configuration of the relationship.
If by that you mean the betrayal will be the main character seducing and have sex with a woman who is in a relationship with another character and with MC eventually taking away this woman from her former partner, then yes the ntr tag won't be suitable. The correct term in this case would be cheating/netori (MC stealing a woman from someone else by making her cheating on her partner with MC).

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes