FistaPista

May 10, 2020
How can I cheat the game? I remember playing this before and had thought I used cheat engine but that's not working.

Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021
How can I cheat the game? I remember playing this before and had thought I used cheat engine but that's not working.
I used a save editor site to give me a shit load of money and I just bought all the items in the shops, it make it easy getting her affection and lust up I think this site still works.

saveeditonline.com

Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021
The walkthrough have everything except CG5 how to get...
I don't remember how I got it, but it has to do with the answer given to her to motivate her to go outside. Her affection must be above her lust so taker her on walks and talk about going out together with her hopefully this works for you I think it's triggered from you going out afternoon or night and you come back and she's not there.

Reactions: Leslieboy

Leslieboy

Jul 3, 2017
I don't remember how I got it, but it has to do with the answer given to her to motivate her to go outside. Her affection must be above her lust so taker her on walks and talk about going out together with her hopefully this works for you I think it's triggered from you going out afternoon or night and you come back and she's not there.
Thanks I will try this. I hope I don't need to restart the whole game for it.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes