VN Others Completed How to Raise a Wolf Girl [Final] [Sweet & Tea]

Dec 9, 2017
Just out of curiosity, to anybody who has played this. Does this have any sort of content with the protagonist's little sister or only the wolf girl and the childhood friend? I can't seem to find anything online about that.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Are you serious? There's several VN's from Manga Gamer available on Steam now that are completely uncensored. Plus they have games that are marked adults only on the store now that feature nudity and sexual content.
as long as its lovey dovey romcom bullshit. if its anything harder than gently caring for the characters, voices are rised against valve as "enabler". especialy if the females look anything younger than 30.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Are you serious? There's several VN's from Manga Gamer available on Steam now that are completely uncensored. Plus they have games that are marked adults only on the store now that feature nudity and sexual content.
read again, was wrong person. (cause you know, quoting fulcrum saying what fulcrum said doesn't make much sense..... little bit of deduction and one would realise I done fucked up. although I didn't realise i was telling someone to look at their own argument, so what do I know.) aka I twas supporting the argument that steam allows sex, my question was why this game is censored on steam, cause well subverse exists.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just out of curiosity, to anybody who has played this. Does this have any sort of content with the protagonist's little sister or only the wolf girl and the childhood friend? I can't seem to find anything online about that.
Then you aren't looking very hard.

The VNDB page linked in the OP tells you the little sister is not sexually involved.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
which version? since at least the last screenshot could imply her penetration
That's his friend not the little sister.

The sister isn't in any of those screens.

Childhood friend has quite a bit of sexual content, little sister has zero sexual content.

Just to clarify characters.

Childhood friend..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Little Sister..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only the one with pink bows gets any sex.

Last edited:

lasagnagay

Jun 18, 2019
i kind of finished the game, there are only 2 chapters? i didn't find any sex scene though... can somebody explain how to reach those scenes that i see in the screenshots? ty

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So the game here comes out with the patch?
The game here is probably the Dempasoft version that doesn't need a patch, or a already patched Steam version. If you downloaded the game from here though you don't need the Steam patch.