• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

RexDog123

May 11, 2019
does any one have the uncensore for, , the one that is posted is for other version?

nighthook

Aug 8, 2017
the one that is posted is for other version?
I have searched for the full eng version, but didn't find it.

So this is my alternative:

Downlaod the jp version.

Apply this uncensor patch :

Then you can use this auto translator for unity games :
Screenshot_3.jpg
This is the result:
Screenshot_2.jpg
The translation is a bit scuffed, but it's better than nothing imo.

Reactions: OuterACG

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Can someone point me to a thread for xml file editing and how it works + decompiling .dll files? I just uncensored a few games and now trying to see if i can mess with the internals.

Also the guide says it covers 2D replacement but i cant find how or where to extract sprite/models from.

Edit: Oh shit. UABE lets you export to png and .obj file types through Plugins>export to

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Also the guide says it covers 2D replacement but i cant find how or where to extract sprite/models from.
Use the to locate the textures you want, they can be dodgy to replace in some games but it can be done.

Reason the guide does not include this is because they few games I attempted crashed and burned many times :b

Reactions: GranTurboAutismo

nighthook

Aug 8, 2017
So ive been trying remove the mosaic on this game, link to the game thread here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hamiyu-no-mikosyugyo-v1-0-menacowave.42348/

I found the mono script called MosaicRender, which seems like the one. While removing it does work, It cause issues with the gallery UI and gallery. Any idea how to deal with this?
Hello,
Removing the mono script file dose cause problems, so here is an alternative to remove the mosaic:

Under sharedassets3.assets replace the shader file MosaicMask (path id:277) by the shader file Mobile_Particle_Alpha (path id:275).
This works without causing any issues.

you can download the modified asset here :

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/fairy-picturebook-of-hero-and-sorceress-v4-2-3-dlc-bousoft.25871/

Have anyone tried uncensoring this? I had checked with UABE and can't find any mosaic or moza in it.
I did also tried messing with the assembly file in order to pinpoint the mosaic location but no luck so far.
Your best bet would be looking through resources or sharedassets0 or globalgamemanagers. If none of them have Mosaic or Pixelation items then you will have to go through the Unnamed assets one by one and expanding them. Once you find a Custom\Pixelation, export dump and edit away.

nighthook

Aug 8, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/fairy-picturebook-of-hero-and-sorceress-v4-2-3-dlc-bousoft.25871/

Have anyone tried uncensoring this? I had checked with UABE and can't find any mosaic or moza in it.
I did also tried messing with the assembly file in order to pinpoint the mosaic location but no luck so far.
Pretty sure you can uncensor it, but it's not worth it because the graphics are dogshit
Your best bet would be looking through resources or sharedassets0 or globalgamemanagers. If none of them have Mosaic or Pixelation items then you will have to go through the Unnamed assets one by one and expanding them. Once you find a Custom\Pixelation, export dump and edit away.

Well, sorry my friends but there is nothing to uncensor in this game, the game is not H heavy, and what left to uncensor is backed mosaic, don't try to pull your hair over this, I've already pulled mine going through the shit-ton of files and its not even
worth it.

Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Happy Potter

xBlue5

Dec 21, 2019
Well, sorry my friends but there is nothing to uncensor in this game, the game is not H heavy, and what left to uncensor is backed mosaic, don't try to pull your hair over this, I've already pulled mine going through the shit-ton of files and its not even
worth it.

View attachment 497420 View attachment 497421
What software did you use for that thou? I do recognized those name from the assemblyCSharp.dll. They were called for Texture2D in Unity.

Most i can do here is share some info. I did manage to swap out the pussy with another texture by editing the C# code and yeah... the mosaic seems to be with the pussy texture.
At the same time i did extract out the texture with UABE long ago and it was uncensored compared to the one that you have there which makes me think that there may still be a way.
Unless this texture and that texture are actually not the same which means we just need to replace it with the one i have here.

There is another game done by the same developer which got uncensored by editing assemblyCSharp.dll to change mosaic gameObject setActive to false. https://f95zone.to/threads/furo-girl-peach-final-bousoft.29643/
but i can't pinpoint the gameObject name in this game so it can't be done and with whats stated above. Infact i don't think this game use the same method for censoring.

The dick however is baked with the mosaic so that one truly can't be uncensored
Well i did spent like over 2 day on it studying the code lol but sigh.
If anything, it a good thing you shared that.
tx_moza00-resources.assets-1423.png CodeImage.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Prick

nighthook

Aug 8, 2017
What software did you use for that thou? I do recognized those name from the assemblyCSharp.dll. They were called for Texture2D in Unity.

Well i did spent like over 2 day on it studying the code lol but sigh.
If anything, it a good thing you shared that.
The software name is : DevXUnity Unpacker Tools Demo

Don't waist your time on the code you will find nothing the mosaic is backed on the textures, the only way to remove it is to modify the textures.

Look at this example when the mosaic is on the code :

this is how the mosaic looks in the game

Screenshot_1.jpg

this is the files structure of the game

Screenshot_2.jpg

I dont know how to deal with the C coding so for me i just remove the monoscript that contain the code and it works,
if you are keen with C programing you can remove it with the code.

conclustion: that game has no code mosaic just backed textures, see for your self and let me know.

xBlue5

Dec 21, 2019
After checking with DevXUnity, turns out the actual texture for the character are not in sharedassets or resources. They are located in the DATA_FILES folder under [girlname]00 to [girlname]05. The number on the right of the file "00 to 05" corresponds to the girl skin color. 0 being the lightest and 5 being the fully tanned.
Because of that, there's like 5 different version of the texture and yes nighthook, you're right. There is no mosaic object or any of that sort in the code. it's all baked into the texture.

To access those file with UABE, you need to add .assets to those file as they all lack an extension and then uncompressed them which UABE can do for you.

The one i posted that was uncensored seems to be an unused file that the developer accidentally left behind. It is use in 1 part of the code but that was probably for testing purposes at 1 point as it doesn't seems to be used in game.

You could use that to replace the texture in order to uncensor it but it wouldn't work well due to 5 different skin coloration and also 4 different version of the texture for each skin color that is assigned based on whether the character pussy is facing directly at the player or facing at the floor (eg. sitting) for sake of skin shading as it's live2D and not a 3D model.

It only works well for when the pussy is facing the floor and the skin color match the texture skin color.
The screenshot below is the one that faces the player and you can see how it doesn't fit well.
Capture.PNG

Well I'm giving up on it since texture editing is required.
Thanks everyone for the help!
Truly not worth the trouble lmao.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
1577547325372.png
-this are the steps
1577548338958.png
-open with UABE and find mosaicIllust, easier if you sort by name
1577548410706.png
-export dump and open it to check the pathid
1577548459440.png
-find the asset with that pathid and export its dump
1577548516454.png
-open it and change all colmask values to 0 from 15
1577548631509.png
-save it and import dumb back to the unnamed asset that you exported
-save sharedassests0 and backup the original before you put the uncensored one.

Works for the CG and the pixel animations. I posted how I did it, credit goes to my fellows on this thread and those who helped them. Honestly if you just go and read up everything here you'll know how to do it. I haven't done anything new here that has already been done. Anyway for those who don't want to go through it I'll host the uncensor for a while, get it till its there, if its not there anymore you can also do what I showed above.

Support the creator if you like the game.