Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

nighthook

Aug 8, 2017

I have tried a lot, but I can't crack it. I found a lot of files called "mosaic", but none of the above. I tried.. request help.

Here you go dude :

(Make sure to backup your files first)

Change was made to these 2 files:

- mosaicSizeChange.cs (monoscript): Removed ( CG censor) Screenshot_5.jpg
- shader file path id=287 found under Mosaic.mat and Mosaiclllust.mat : Modified (2d censor) Screenshot_1.jpg

q3562941

Oct 21, 2017
Here you go dude :

(Make sure to backup your files first)

Change was made to these 2 files:

- mosaicSizeChange.cs (monoscript): Removed ( CG censor) View attachment 417809
- shader file path id=287 found under Mosaic.mat and Mosaiclllust.mat : Modified (2d censor) View attachment 417811
omg thank you!!
but the game crashed

I crack the game myself Nothing changed, but I found the edit file for the mosaiclllust 287id and tried to change but nothing changed. So can the character's sexual process be solved? I am mainly a mosaic of their sex I feel very uncomfortable.

nighthook

Aug 8, 2017
omg thank you!!
but the game crashed

I crack the game myself Nothing changed, but I found the edit file for the mosaiclllust 287id and tried to change but nothing changed. So can the character's sexual process be solved? I am mainly a mosaic of their sex I feel very uncomfortable.
OK, so first what version of the game do you have, becuase based on the link that you provided i got this version 0.5
and it's just a demo, i couldn't save or finish the game.
And about the crash, the game works fine for me beside this console error which you can close and skip Screenshot_2.jpg .

And if you followed my instruction for the files that you need to remove or modify, and don't forget to refer to the guide so you can make the right changes, you could uncensor it yourself, in any case if you don't have the full version don't bother yourself with this demo.

I searched for the full game myself but no luck if you have a link to it pleas share it.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone have uncern for this game...
Never seen it uncensored anywhere. Although it's Unity I would guess that 1Room would actually need it's artwork redrawn to get rid of the mosaic, hope I'm wrong though.

Edit - Thinking about it ManlyMarco would have probably already done it, and packaged it with if it could be done by code. They usually do.

Last edited:

ItANameIGuess

Jul 27, 2018
Hey Prick can you re-host the un-censor for Sex Slave Arena, UABE is not interested in reading the sharedassets0.assets file and your original upload was taken down. Thanks!!

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Hey Prick can you re-host the un-censor for Sex Slave Arena, UABE is not interested in reading the sharedassets0.assets file and your original upload was taken down. Thanks!!
Yeah, my mega account got terminated, unsure why, something in the TOS about modified software, whatever. I'll see if I can cook up another uncen and host it here directly.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Just wanted to thank the op for this tutorial. So far I've managed to uncensor a couple of games. I never knew it could be uncensored using the Red and green color manipulation method. Very useful and thorough

Reactions: Prick

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Just wanted to thank the op for this tutorial. So far I've managed to uncensor a couple of games. I never knew it could be uncensored using the Red and green color manipulation method. Very useful and thorough
As of right now, the most useful and consistent uncensor is dumping the shader responsible for the mosaic, and changing all of the "colmask" values to 0. I am yet to find a proper game that this method doesn't prove fruitful.

Reactions: zensei

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
the patch from here? do you have any idea what is going wrong?
Well, it is not on my end, I did the uncensor myself so I would not share it if it did not work.

Did the game work before you patched it?

RexDog123

May 11, 2019
Well, it is not on my end, I did the uncensor myself so I would not share it if it did not work.

Did the game work before you patched it?
yeah it did so something one my end then...hmmm, wait did you uncensor the japanese version as I pick up the english one that came out later at DLSITE.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
yeah it did so something one my end then...hmmm, wait did you uncensor the japanese version as I pick up the english one that came out later at DLSITE.
Very possible the assets are in a different language if that's the case.
All you need to do is upload "resources.assets" in a zip file, and send it to me in a PM. I can do the rest.

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
OK, so first what version of the game do you have, becuase based on the link that you provided i got this version 0.5
and it's just a demo, i couldn't save or finish the game.
And about the crash, the game works fine for me beside this console error which you can close and skip View attachment 419608 .

And if you followed my instruction for the files that you need to remove or modify, and don't forget to refer to the guide so you can make the right changes, you could uncensor it yourself, in any case if you don't have the full version don't bother yourself with this demo.

I searched for the full game myself but no luck if you have a link to it pleas share it.
Can you please do it for v0.71?

Mr.Clock

Oct 9, 2017
Hello!
I'm trying to perform a shader mosaic removal but when I find the asset by Path ID in UABE, select it and click on "Export Dump" just like it says in the tutorial, an error pops that says "Unable to process the asset data! This might be due to an incompatible type database." I don't know what's the problem. I've tried the option "Export Raw" but the resulting file is very confusing and I don't know how to edit it.

I also tried removing the shader and it worked (kind of). The censoring is gone but during the game some pink entities appear, so it's not the best solution.

If it's useful, the censor appearence in the game isn't a mosaic, but a white shining thing.
Thanks!