Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

nighthook

Aug 8, 2017
Hello!
I'm trying to perform a shader mosaic removal but when I find the asset by Path ID in UABE, select it and click on "Export Dump" just like it says in the tutorial, an error pops that says "Unable to process the asset data! This might be due to an incompatible type database." I don't know what's the problem. I've tried the option "Export Raw" but the resulting file is very confusing and I don't know how to edit it.

I also tried removing the shader and it worked (kind of). The censoring is gone but during the game some pink entities appear, so it's not the best solution.

If it's useful, the censor appearence in the game isn't a mosaic, but a white shining thing.
Thanks!
Hi, there,

can you provide the link or the name and the version of the game that you want to uncensor, so i can troubleshoot to see if the problem is in the game or at your end (maybe your tools are not working as intended), thank you.

nighthook

Aug 8, 2017
Can you please do it for v0.71?
its done, just replace the 2 files in this archive :

it wasn't much different from the other version, path id now is 289 instead of 287, anyway have you played the game yet? cuse i got stuck after the first boss or mini boss, is this just a demo like the other version? pls let me know when you try it.
i got stuck here: Screenshot_2.jpg

Gengu

May 11, 2017
New unity game

Can you guys uncen this one?

nighthook

Aug 8, 2017
New unity game

Can you guys uncen this one?
well, bad news my fellow fapers, we can't uncensor this game, cuz the scenes are baked videos in format .webm, i couldn't find any 3d meshes or the usual stuf like in other unity games that we dealt with. vid.jpg

Prick stop malding over this bruv, i can see the hair falling xd, and Gengu go to sleep, no fap for you tonight :d

Reactions: Gengu and Prick

nighthook

Aug 8, 2017
by the way i'm excited for this game : , its a visual novel with 3d animations, i played all the previews games and it also has hentai ovas, the art and the boobs,i i i just cant take it, this new releas took me by suprise, the fapthon has begun boys :D

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
does anyone have a collection of game names and uncens that have happened in this thread? would be good to have a list and info on how uncen was done. also do you still have a re-up of that kiyoshi game prick the mega is from the old dead mega links?

Mr.Clock

Oct 9, 2017
Hi, there,

can you provide the link or the name and the version of the game that you want to uncensor, so i can troubleshoot to see if the problem is in the game or at your end (maybe your tools are not working as intended), thank you.
Sure, here it is:

It's just a small Demo.
Thank you :)

Reactions: nighthook

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
does anyone have a collection of game names and uncens that have happened in this thread? would be good to have a list and info on how uncen was done. also do you still have a re-up of that kiyoshi game prick the mega is from the old dead mega links?
Don't need to reup, you can find a full uncensor from Manly Marco.

nighthook

Aug 8, 2017
Sure, here it is:

It's just a small Demo.
Thank you :)
Hello,

so, the problem you have, i got it too, and it was in the tool as i expected, it means that UABE is outdated, you just need to go here :

and download the latest release that is : 2.2 stable d (32bit or 64bit) it has support for the new 2019.2.0f1. class database. then you will be able to extract the files you need.

And you can continue for the shader uncensor as you intended.

somthing else worth mentioning is, i got the game uncensored without the shader method, in the censor matrial under the name "censor flare" i found a "colmask" line like in the shader file, and changed it from 15 to 1 and it worked, you can do this without updating UABE.
Screenshot_1.jpg

in any case if you have any confusion or question just ask, i will be glad to help, thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Clock and Prick

nighthook

Aug 8, 2017
Hello mate,

so about that list, i don't know if someone have the will and the time to make it, and in this thread i think we dealt just with a handful of games, most of them were difficult and obscure to uncensor in the first time when the thread was still growing, now i think the most effective way is through the shader method and the monoscript combo if needed, also Prick was highlighting the shader method as the most fruitful method, I thought about doing a video tutorial to sum everything and how i deal with most of games, but i don't know if it is actually needed.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
. . . also Prick was highlighting the shader method as the most fruitful method, I thought about doing a video tutorial to sum everything and how i deal with most of games, but i don't know if it is actually needed.
It might actually be beneficial to reformat my guide a little bit. I also need to add more photo steps.
I thought about creating a list at one point, but you can use that magic spoiler in my signature to figure out what you really should do. Plus most threads for games which are censored will have a decensor on the first post, granted one exists.

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
its done, just replace the 2 files in this archive :

it wasn't much different from the other version, path id now is 289 instead of 287, anyway have you played the game yet? cuse i got stuck after the first boss or mini boss, is this just a demo like the other version? pls let me know when you try it.
i got stuck here: View attachment 477400

Yes, I beat the demo. You have to hit enter I think, if that was after killing the boss.

Mr.Clock

Oct 9, 2017
Hello,

so, the problem you have, i got it too, and it was in the tool as i expected, it means that UABE is outdated, you just need to go here :

and download the latest release that is : 2.2 stable d (32bit or 64bit) it has support for the new 2019.2.0f1. class database. then you will be able to extract the files you need.

And you can continue for the shader uncensor as you intended.

somthing else worth mentioning is, i got the game uncensored without the shader method, in the censor matrial under the name "censor flare" i found a "colmask" line like in the shader file, and changed it from 15 to 1 and it worked, you can do this without updating UABE.
View attachment 480135

in any case if you have any confusion or question just ask, i will be glad to help, thank you.
Thank you! It worked perfectly

comic2020

Oct 25, 2019
Hi, there is a new unity game. I can't find which material asset is clearly responsible for the censor , remove the mosaic monoscript still not work. and don't have alpha asset too. Can anyone help me? thanks very much.
game link:

Last edited:

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Hi, there is a new unity game. I can't find which material asset is clearly responsible for the censor , remove the mosaic monoscript still not work. and don't have alpha asset too. Can anyone help me? thanks very much.
game link:
Those are 2D assets. In most cases, the censor is baked right into the texture, which means it will require a graphics artist to remove them manually. In rare cases, there is a shader responsible for the censor, which means it can be disabled. The problem with 2D shader mosaics, is that the textures underneath the mosaic are usually worse than the mosaic itself. Which again means that you need a graphics artist to refine the textures.

comic2020

Oct 25, 2019
Those are 2D assets. In most cases, the censor is baked right into the texture, which means it will require a graphics artist to remove them manually. In rare cases, there is a shader responsible for the censor, which means it can be disabled. The problem with 2D shader mosaics, is that the textures underneath the mosaic are usually worse than the mosaic itself. Which again means that you need a graphics artist to refine the textures.
I know it , Thanks anyway

Gengu

May 11, 2017
Guys another 2D Unity game just drop can any one take a look at them?