Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

quc vnh

Jul 13, 2017
I am trying to uncensor but got stucked. I found the "Unlit Mosaic" inside resources.assets and the structure like this:
[2]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_Size"
0 float second = 5
I tried to chan the size to 1 following the tutorial but the game crash. Then when I exported the shader link with it the program said: "Unable to process the asset data! This might be due to an incompatible type database."
Can anyone help.

quc vnh

Jul 13, 2017
I am trying to uncensor but got stucked. I found the "Unlit Mosaic" inside resources.assets and the structure like this:
[2]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_Size"
0 float second = 5
I tried to chan the size to 1 following the tutorial but the game crash. Then when I exported the shader link with it the program said: "Unable to process the asset data! This might be due to an incompatible type database."
Can anyone help.
I tried using Frhed to change the value to 1 (HEX:80 3F) from 5 (HEX:A0 40) and it worked. :D
1.png

Nov 22, 2018
Help, I try to uncensoring "[SLG] [shimeji777] Punishing Youmu-chan! 3". But i try 1st way or go to 2d texture remove any censored thing, but still appear a censor inside game.
"dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ266834.html"
If the mosaic you meant is a white regular bar, the thing you need to do is redrawing as it is a part of the character parts.

[2]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_Size"
0 float second = 5
Can anyone help.
Seems like the file crushed.
If the game can be run before editing, then the problem is on editing or renaming the edited file.
I tried decensoring v1.02 with UABE with no error appeared, so I don't think the problem is on UABE.

nighthook

Aug 8, 2017
So did you eventually crack it? If so, is there a copy of the game anywhere? I didn't see it linked in this thread unless I missed it.
Hello there,

so first, what do you mean by "crack it", i think that i have explained 3 methods to how to uncensor that game.

second if you are looking for the game link download here you go:

https ://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2128553

but if you are looking for the uncensor patch, i didn't upload mine cuz the game already has a patch and i don't have the game to do it now so you can just google it, or you can use one of the 3 method i mentioned to uncensor it by yourself.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Hello there,

so first, what do you mean by "crack it", i think that i have explained 3 methods to how to uncensor that game.

second if you are looking for the game link download here you go:

https ://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2128553

but if you are looking for the uncensor patch, i didn't upload mine cuz the game already has a patch and i don't have the game to do it now so you can just google it, or you can use one of the 3 method i mentioned to uncensor it by yourself.

I meant like you managed to uncensor it. But I see you did, I just didn't read correctly lol. But okay thank you! Yeah, some of the methods here before. Sometimes it's a pain in the rear to find the textures though.

Reactions: nighthook

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
How to Uncencor /

Follow the guide and look for a file named Mozaiku. (it is in unity3d then go to sharedassets6.assets then click info then sort under name)
you will see the text(for me at least):
1 string m_Name = "Mozaiku"
0 PPtr<Shader> m_Shader
0 int m_FileID = 9
0 SInt64 m_PathID = 371

now we know the PathID= 371 go back to UABE... and sort on PathID and look for 371
like in the TUT look for the file named : unnamed asset
export dump that file and open it then CTRL-F and look for colMask
(here is where i made the mistake earlier i thought i had to change the 0 in front of the SerializedShaderFloatValue to 1 *still learning* )

when you search you will see this:

0 SerializedShaderFloatValue colMask
0 float val = 15

now change the *0 float val = 15* TO *0 float val = 0*

you need to do this for all the colMasks you can find in that txt file
now save and import dump in the same file : unnamed asset (pathID 317)

and thats it

Here is a Uncencored version of : /

Yo, I'm trying to do the same for v1.1, and would like to ask for help with the finishing touches. So, opened up data.unity3d by temporarily uncompressing it -took a while, 6.6 GB lol-, selected from the list sharedassets6.assets. 'Info'. Good so far.
But there actually was TWO "Mozaiku" materials there (Mozaiku and Mozaiku2), but after exporting their dumps, both point to the very same shader, the Unnamed Asset under PathID 371, just like in v1.0. So I don't think there is a problem thus far.
Dumped it, changed all the colMask float values to 0 (like you showed above; there were 16), and saved the changes.

I imported it back to that same PathID 371 shader asset. But now what? I assume I need to compress it back to the .unity3d file.
How to do that? Gonna try saving the project (another 6,6GB lol), then use "Compress" on that (with the default settings?) and create a new data.unity3d. Sounds about right?

Will update.
----------------
EDIT: well, seems to be working thus far. Though it is quite worrisome that the new data.unity3d file is 150 MBs bigger than the original... xD
Probably bc of a difference in the compression method used by the author vs the UABE, though? I hope so...

Last edited:

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
. . .both point to the very same shader, the Unnamed Asset under PathID 371. . .
Sounds about right?. . .
Probably bc of a difference in the compression method used by the author vs the UABE, though? I hope so...
Yep, one shader can be referenced by multiple materials, one more reason that voiding the shader is more effective.
And yes, when the assets are compressed like this you will have to compress it back after editing. A small file size difference usually doesn't hurt. But I have ran into some games where modding some textures bloated the file size to crazy numbers. (Instant CTD)

Glad you figured it out, compressed assets took me a while to nail, the steps within UABE aren't exactly straight forward. Mostly because of saving and inability to overwrite.

Reactions: Zippix

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Got and was thinking if it's possible to uncensor but it seems PathID 47 and 15 seems to be a pain in the ass to deal with as it kinda mess up the texture smh, anyone willing to give it a try? (feel free to keep it :) )

Nov 22, 2018
Got and was thinking if it's possible to uncensor but it seems PathID 47 and 15 seems to be a pain in the ass to deal with as it kinda mess up the texture smh, anyone willing to give it a try? (feel free to keep it :) )
2 things.
First, you edited wrong assets.
I succeed decensor it by just editing 1 material.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second, this game cannot be completely decensored.
As the sample you've seen above, the pussy is already censored. And also as the penis.

Thx for sharing. This game is easy to decensor. This one can be used as a homework to try decensoring.

Reactions: Skyzenski

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
2 things.
First, you edited wrong assets.
I succeed decensor it by just editing 1 material.

Second, this game cannot be completely decensored.
As the sample you've seen above, the pussy is already censored. And also as the penis.

Thx for sharing. This game is easy to decensor. This one can be used as a homework to try decensoring.
Thx for the help

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Also, haven't yet had the chance to try the above, but imho that is a level of censoring I CAN put up with, really... Well, if the above attachment is indicative for the whole game that is.

Last edited:

Sworyi

Mar 6, 2019
could anybody tell me how to demosaic assembly csharp? Is it all the same files? I had used one for princess harem which worked but then for some reason it didn't work at all for v1.10

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
could anybody tell me how to demosaic assembly csharp? Is it all the same files? I had used one for princess harem which worked but then for some reason it didn't work at all for v1.10
You could try with the shader uncensoring, it worked for me for version 1.00

Edit: here's uncensoring for v1.11, replace the file should do the job.
if you insist on doing it with assembly-csharp, use dnspy and search 'mozaic' and change the values( I looked into it briefly)

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
There is no simple tutorial or simple answer to this question. I've only uncensored one game with my own luck, and it wasn't easy.
You will need a tool such as DnSpy to browse and modify the assembly. Best place to start is using the search tool to print a list of anything tagged with "mosaic" "moza" "pixelate" etc, then double click to browse through the endless code. This is where knowledge in C# comes in handy. With that being said, if you have no idea what you're looking at, easiest thing to look for is a float value, or a true false variable.
Now I'm not an expert, so I just guess and toy around until I get something that works.. trial and error.

This is an example of a variable:
{modComponentMosaic.Visible = true;}
These are float values.
// Token: 0x040011DA RID: 4570
[Range(0f, 1f)]
public float BlendAlpha = 1f;

// Token: 0x040011DB RID: 4571
[Range(0f, 100f)]
public float Square = 20f;

// Token: 0x040011DC RID: 4572
[Range(0f, 30f)]
public int ExtendMosaicArea = 1;

Every game is different, so playing around and experimenting is the best method. Always make a backup of the original, because you will either brick the game, or create some undesired results. The essence of assembly editing in this situation is to make it so the shader outputs nothing.

Good luck lol

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Then when I exported the shader link with it the program said: "Unable to process the asset data! This might be due to an incompatible type database."
Can anyone help.
Never click import or export and then cancel, for some reason it makes UABE bug out and need a restart to function properly again.
Either ways if you encounter this legitimately (UABE cannot properly handle entries with 3 new keyframe fields in 2019.1) export it raw and use AssetStudioGUI for file structure plus your choice of hex editor to change the values.

qazser

Jun 27, 2020
Hi all, I've been trying to learn how to do this and I think I found the correct material. Am I going in the right directions? And can they be more than 1 material that needs editing?
ss.jpg