Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Just a heads-up that this exists
Uncensors most games that can be uncensored by simply dropping one of the dlls into the plugins folder.
I saw this, thanks for sharing. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but if it works as intended, it's actually brilliant.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks Marco, seems like a fantastic addition.
I post haste tried it on the new Hurricane Dot Com game (RJ286756), sadly no dice with any of them .dlls - most probably because it's a 2D dot-pixel game, and the mosaics are probably...baked? -was it the expression I've seen used here?- into the visuals.

At any rate, I tried to give it a looksie with UABE (2.2d), turns out it was made with U2019.3.5f1, so wasn't optimal - still opened with the 2019.2.0f database, the latest which for UABE 2.2.d is "prepared". Dunno if it would have worked correctly though.
Then I had a look at the 7days link for the UABE project to see if something newer was in the makes, but... The page/thread/whatevs doesn't exist anymore! o_O
Ouuch. I distinctly remember checking it a little while ago... What may have happened?
---
EDIT: false alarm, I guess. It's just that the link (from the UABE thread here) from f95zone seems to be pointing nowhere. Oh well. If anyone's interested, 2.2d is still the latest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
So I tried to uncensor this game here .
Modifying the dumped mosaic material didn't do the trick as it crashes the game on start, now I tried to dump the shader unnamed asset path ID 544 but an ERROR prompted upon clicking on Export Dump saying "Unable to process the asset data! This might be due to an incompatible database." Anyone got a solution for this? I used 'AssetsBundleExtractor_2.2stableb_64bit' to process it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
So I tried to uncensor this game...
I fear this is going to be a growing problem with new games released with new builds of Unity.
I'll give it a shot, in the mean time you could try Manly Marco's newest release (see post #322 ). It's supposed to be able to disable censors via bepinex plugins.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
No errors for me, so you must be missing something in UABE.
Here's the uncen:

Also use this for translation, it's machine, but you can at least understand the UI
I use the reipatcher version, its simple and easy to remove
Thanks a bunch! Yeah there must be something with the UABE I'm using, I might have to check it later. I actually already used reipatcher to auto TL the game, thx for suggesting.

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Just a heads-up that this exists
Uncensors most games that can be uncensored by simply dropping one of the dlls into the plugins folder.
I need some help. I don't understand the step [Copy one of the demosaic .dll files to the BepInEx\plugins folder]. After BepInEx show up more file like [config] [cache] [plugins] in it folder , then i don't know what to do next. I dowloaded the file on your link but i don't know how to use it too.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I need some help. I don't understand the step [Copy one of the demosaic .dll files to the BepInEx\plugins folder]. After BepInEx show up more file like [config] [cache] [plugins] in it folder , then i don't know what to do next. I dowloaded the file on your link but i don't know how to use it too.
Is there a (patch & launch) file in your game directory?
Otherwise the .dll will be injected into the game on launch, and should work as is.

Also this from the github page:

Get the latest version of BepInEx 5 and install it to your game.
Copy one of the demosaic .dll files to the BepInEx\plugins folder.
See if the plugin load and have effect on the game. If not, remove it and try a different one.

If none of them work, it's either ineffective for the game you're using it on, or the game is not censored with a simple shader.

RexDog123

May 11, 2019
does any one have the uncensored for EROTAS Princess Knight Rucimia EROTAS for dl site as i heard there was one on hongfire.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Made a quick video of the process. You will most likely have to read the tutorial as each case is different.

Cant find a play to really host it, so its on discord

Reactions: OuterACG

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
does any one have the uncensored for EROTAS Princess Knight Rucimia EROTAS for dl site as i heard there was one on hongfire.
I just removed the mosiac from the game. Not sure what the latest version is
1589316141656.png

Reactions: RexDog123

RexDog123

May 11, 2019
okay
Made a quick video of the process. You will most likely have to read the tutorial as each case is different.

Cant find a play to really host it, so its on discord
okay I can download it but it says not supported on mkv...