Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Hi all, I've been trying to learn how to do this and I think I found the correct material. Am I going in the right directions? And can they be more than 1 material that needs editing?
what is the game your workin with?
Looks like Tofusoft "Kitsune Hime"
If that is the game, I think Manly Marco already has a patch released. I was never able to decensor that one myself.

rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
Currently trying to work on . The _BlockSize edit doesn't work. I am almost 100% sure that the solution is in the shader. However, UABE has been unable to text dump the shaders; "Unable to process the asset data! This might be due to an incompatible type database." Indeed, 2019.3.6f1 is not yet supported by UABE. How can I dump the shader?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
However, UABE has been unable to text dump the shaders; "Unable to process the asset data! This might be due to an incompatible type database." Indeed, 2019.3.6f1 is not yet supported by UABE. How can I dump the shader?
Yeah, UABE is lacking on the latest unity packages, you're best bet is to dive deep with assembly editing and see if you can get lucky.
Actually this game is from 2016, it might just be an error with UABE.
I've had some games produce the same error, and then after restarting my computer or using a different version of UABE it works fine.

Last edited:

quc vnh

Jul 13, 2017
I am trying uncen but got stucked.
I found the mosaic part and change the size from 8f to 1f in Mosaic method and 10f to 1f in MosaicRenderer but nothing happen.
I also checked the texture but all thing good.
Pls help.
1594178763903.png 1594178772985.png

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I am trying uncen but got stucked.
I found the mosaic part and change the size from 8f to 1f in Mosaic method and 10f to 1f in MosaicRenderer but nothing happen.
I also checked the texture but all thing good.
Pls help.
I've uncensored this game myself, it was possible with UABE.

Side effect is that the edges of the dick are still blocky.
And none of the CG is rendered, which means it is a baked texture you would need to modify.

I did also find an assembly decensor for it,
You can take a look at whatever they've edited and just compare the two.

DioKoDiesel

Feb 10, 2020
i was uncensor this game
but only uncensored the pussy i can't find the Dick's mosaic

DioKoDiesel

Feb 10, 2020
Just a heads-up that this exists
Uncensors most games that can be uncensored by simply dropping one of the dlls into the plugins folder.
still don;t know how 2 use (my english is bad?
can U shoot us a video tutorial? :3 if U can it will be sososo NICE

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
still don;t know how 2 use (my english is bad?
can U shoot us a video tutorial? :3 if U can it will be sososo NICE
Download the zip at the bottom of the , and throw it in the directory Capture.PNG

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Fox Princess has a English uncensored version around, but also lolis.

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
but how to uncersor other games? with BeplnEX + UniversalUnityDemosaics ?
Get the , extract the files and put it in the games's directory like the previous image I have shown. Boot the game up and close it so it creates a 'plugins' folder in the BepInEx and then it's trial and error to see which one out of the UniversalUnityDemosaics dll work with the game by opening the game and see if it worked or not, if the one of them doesn't work, remove it and try another one. Look at the README.md file in UniversalUnityDemosaics for more info.

Last edited:

Bloxx

Jun 1, 2017
I've uncensored this game myself, it was possible with UABE.

Side effect is that the edges of the dick are still blocky.
And none of the CG is rendered, which means it is a baked texture you would need to modify.

I did also find an assembly decensor for it,
You can take a look at whatever they've edited and just compare the two.
the game looks good, but, in the part of the tutorial, after uncertain, nothing else happens. What could it be?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
the game looks good, but, in the part of the tutorial, after uncertain, nothing else happens. What could it be?
You have to level them up and fill the "quests" in the bottom left corner. The stage three quest involves denying the girl just before climax, took me a long time to figure that out via machine translation lol.

Bloxx

Jun 1, 2017
You have to level them up and fill the "quests" in the bottom left corner. The stage three quest involves denying the girl just before climax, took me a long time to figure that out via machine translation lol.
And how do you level up? Why do you uncertain his penis, but nothing happens from there.