Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

Sep 24, 2017
for some reason i cant dump the unnamed asset
Unfortunitely the database of the current Unity Asset Bundle Extractor is too old (2019.2.0f1), it needs to be at least 2019.4.4f1 or later. Newer games tend to use more recent database so I guess we have to wait for the author to update or just use other software.

Reactions: KillMyDay

kimsangku

Dec 5, 2018
how to uncensor game DL:
link dow :
Cannot find mosaic file
but I know that due to Assembly-CSharp.dll file, I don't know how to fix it
Does anyone help me? please

Nov 22, 2018
how to uncensor game DL:
link dow :
Cannot find mosaic file
but I know that due to Assembly-CSharp.dll file, I don't know how to fix it
Does anyone help me? please
Already with uncensored patch in the DL link you given.(not tested although)
And no need to edit the Assembly file, you just need to edit "Pixelation" in sharedassets1.

Reactions: kimsangku

Gengu

May 11, 2017
Need help on this game
Changed the Cellsize only uncensored the girl vagina, no idea how to uncensor the dude dick.
unknown.png

Risan

Apr 14, 2018
How do you uncensor a mosaic shader when there's no colMask? (Aside from deleting it)

Nov 22, 2018
Need help on this game
Changed the Cellsize only uncensored the girl vagina, no idea how to uncensor the dude dick.
View attachment 751563
There are 2 you need to edit.
1 in sharedassets0 for pussy, that you have already done.
Another 1 is in resources for dick.
How do you uncensor a mosaic shader when there's no colMask? (Aside from deleting it)
Give me a game as example?
As I know, every "Unnamed asset" shader contains "colMask" in the dumped text, even those with no relationship with mosaic.

Pong11

May 23, 2018
Tried to uncensored this game :
I tried to follow the guide, but when I finished changing every colMask to 0 (in shader mosaic removal section), the game loaded for a bit before the program terminated itself. The game works fine when I tried material mosaice removal method, so I assume it should be because of this change.

The weird thing is that there are two mosaic file (Mozaiku and Mozaiku 2) which has different pathID, 38 and 39. I thought it may be for both sexs, but in the Japanese version of the game there are only one Mozaiku. I changed both of them using shader mosaic removal method.

So, anybody know how to fix this?

PS. This game is already decensored by killmyday in Japanese version, but I couldn't use his method in this version.

Nov 22, 2018
Tried to uncensored this game :
I tried to follow the guide, but when I finished changing every colMask to 0 (in shader mosaic removal section), the game loaded for a bit before the program terminated itself. The game works fine when I tried material mosaice removal method, so I assume it should be because of this change.

The weird thing is that there are two mosaic file (Mozaiku and Mozaiku 2) which has different pathID, 38 and 39. I thought it may be for both sexs, but in the Japanese version of the game there are only one Mozaiku. I changed both of them using shader mosaic removal method.

So, anybody know how to fix this?

PS. This game is already decensored by killmyday in Japanese version, but I couldn't use his method in this version.
I only have Japanese version so the answers are based on it.
First, there are both Mozaiku and Mozaiku 2 which has different pathID, 38 and 39, in Japanese version. So, if yours isn't, it seems like your files are corrupted.
Second, you need to edit both 2 materials Mozaiku and Mozaiku 2, and the corresponding ONLY 1 shader. Ensure that you have changed the colMask to 0, not to 1.
Last, the shader file is in different sharedassets from the material files. Open the right sharedassets first before importing.

Risan

Apr 14, 2018
There are 2 you need to edit.
1 in sharedassets0 for pussy, that you have already done.
Another 1 is in resources for dick.

Give me a game as example?
As I know, every "Unnamed asset" shader contains "colMask" in the dumped text, even those with no relationship with mosaic.
I was attempting to uncensor https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-of-resistance-final-menacoware.47813/ If you go to the link, you'll probably notice that there's a patch for the uncensor already created... however it doesn't seem to work when I've applied it into the respective folder.

Pong11

May 23, 2018
I only have Japanese version so the answers are based on it.
First, there are both Mozaiku and Mozaiku 2 which has different pathID, 38 and 39, in Japanese version. So, if yours isn't, it seems like your files are corrupted.
Second, you need to edit both 2 materials Mozaiku and Mozaiku 2, and the corresponding ONLY 1 shader. Ensure that you have changed the colMask to 0, not to 1.
Last, the shader file is in different sharedassets from the material files. Open the right sharedassets first before importing.
I finally did it! I failed because I'm a stupid shit that didn't change the corresponding shader lol. I thought the shader that corresponding to the mosaic were the two that have the same PathID as the Mozaiku files, turns out they aren't and you have to find it in Mozaiku file, which is the unnamed asset that have PathID of 371. Well, it's the same with Japanese version so killmyday 's method works, I just didn't understand it lol.

dark-undead

Nov 3, 2018
Hello. Has anyone worked with the games of such an author All day I tried to find censorship, but I completely break the game. I was looking for a sample on it. And I want to remove censorship from this Help, I don’t understand where the censorship is.