Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

dark105

Sep 12, 2018
Hello. Has anyone worked with the games of such an author All day I tried to find censorship, but I completely break the game. I was looking for a sample on it. And I want to remove censorship from this Help, I don’t understand where the censorship is.
Need Clean IMG o_O

texture_00.png

Reactions: Skyzenski

Drake68655

May 13, 2017
Need some help with
A 1.4 update happened not too long ago and it seems that the normal methods don't work like they used to for earlier versions, or else I'm doing something wrong. Wondering if anybody else had better luck with it.

Nov 22, 2018
Need some help with
A 1.4 update happened not too long ago and it seems that the normal methods don't work like they used to for earlier versions, or else I'm doing something wrong. Wondering if anybody else had better luck with it.
You need to edit the shader also.

Luxure_For_Us

Aug 24, 2020
Hello need help please !

does anyone know how to remove censorship from this game please ?

I found two "mosaic" files but even if I remove them the censorship is still there.
the 3d of this game is amazing so it would be great without the censor.

(sorry for my language i'm not english.)

Nov 22, 2018
Hello need help please !

does anyone know how to remove censorship from this game please ?

I found two "mosaic" files but even if I remove them the censorship is still there.
the 3d of this game is amazing so it would be great without the censor.

(sorry for my language i'm not english.)
AssetStudio can save times by finding the raw pics used in game is already censored or not.
For this one, its raw is already censored, so the mosaics cannot be removed, unless you draw another one to replace it.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
how uncen game DL
There an Uncen Patch [download] in your Link it below the Game [download]. Just down both then Extract Patch UN Tear [file]. Copy 2 file in Patch UN Tear [file] and paste it in NoTearsAction_Data [file] to replace and you done.

vnhatduy2010

Jul 19, 2019
Hello everyone I tried demosaic this game but no luck I couldn't found any "mosaic" ...in game's assets.
I don't know this game can be uncensor or not, please help me.

and sukebei torrent

Luxure_For_Us

Aug 24, 2020
AssetStudio can save times by finding the raw pics used in game is already censored or not.
For this one, its raw is already censored, so the mosaics cannot be removed, unless you draw another one to replace it.
sorry for my absence, and thank you for your comment. can you tell me how I could "draw" another one please?
I guess I have to go through blender?

I'm sorry I don't know much about it, and I can't find any tutorial on the subject. If you know one I'll take it.

Nov 22, 2018
sorry for my absence, and thank you for your comment. can you tell me how I could "draw" another one please?
I guess I have to go through blender?

I'm sorry I don't know much about it, and I can't find any tutorial on the subject. If you know one I'll take it.
Other than the movies, there are also some pictures that you can redraw.
You can export the pictures by using AssetStudio (or UABE), and redraw it.
How redrawing it is off-topic for this thread, and I actually cannot provide method to you, as I have poor knowledge on CG drawing.

Ah yes, the main dishes for this game are the movies, those are really movies. "Redrawing" them are almost impossible.

Gandeloft

Jul 18, 2018
I can't open the asset files with the provided Unity Asset Extractor but this game (and all of the games by this author) has superimposed censoring, meaning, their textures are not pixelated but are censored by adding an aditional censoring layer and thus CAN be decensored without working on new textures.

Would someone help with uncensoring this game? I assume that if you were to uncensor this one that the same procedure could be used to uncensor the rest of the games of the author which aren't already uncensored.

Last edited: