Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

PUDIWWA

Nov 10, 2020
I was wondering how do I know if a CG has embedded censor or add on censor. Was uncensoring a game called Princess Defender and the shader method works quite well. The CG however are still censored, so I was wondering if it's unremovable embedded censor or another shader is censoring it. The CG are animated. Edit: After some digging around with Unity Asset Studio I saw the penis in the CG is available uncensored, still no idea how to deal with it tho.
View attachment 1014400 View attachment 1014401 View attachment 1014424

Password: wqe21edsafvwg2wrtasdf
Credit to dood from ULMF for the link
Can you share the uncensored file?

David-ko7554

Feb 10, 2019
Hello! I am trying to remove the censorship to Saber To Find a Legend version 6.02, I have the materials that are 2 and a Script, so and I tried to eliminate it but it gives me an error, I tried to do the Shader method but it gives me an error when trying to export the file , I know very little doing these things so I'm pretty lost and I don't know what to do really, you would do me a great favor helping me.

(Sorry if it is not understood well but I am Spanish and my English is very bad)

David-ko7554

Feb 10, 2019
No clue what game that is, but

is it the same error as this post? Try method #1.
I did the 2 methods but the game starts but after the intro finishes the game gives an error and closes, I don't know if I've been doing something wrong but I tried to do it several times and nothing.

Here is the link of the game if someone can help me, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong:

Nov 22, 2018
I did the 2 methods but the game starts but after the intro finishes the game gives an error and closes, I don't know if I've been doing something wrong but I tried to do it several times and nothing.

Here is the link of the game if someone can help me, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong:
Tried and found out that this one is not using mosaic, but using a material "censor flare" to cover the things.
Only removing the material in the assets will change the censors to white rectangles.
Have no idea how to remove it.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Ah, this isn't shaders like Darkless says. So my previous method would not work.

Without the censors the body has no nipples >.>
123.PNG

Only removing the material in the assets will change the censors to white rectangles.
This is why we won't remove it, but replace it.
Find the sharedassets0.assets and replace it with an transparent image of the same size.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Normally I would just upload the fixed file, but it's to big for the site. So you can do it yourself.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
The shaders have an incompatible database, but I noticed that the materials are calling on a texture under pathID 919.
I just edited the texture to be completely transparent and that seems to have uncensored the game.

Nice timing funog1 lmao

Btw this game is dog shit as far as I can get.
Had to lock my HP just to see what content there is, and there's really nothing worth seeing.

David-ko7554

Feb 10, 2019
Ah, this isn't shaders like Darkless says. So my previous method would not work.

Without the censors the body has no nipples >.>
View attachment 1055626

This is why we won't remove it, but replace it.
Find the sharedassets0.assets and replace it with an transparent image of the same size.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Normally I would just upload the fixed file, but it's to big for the site. So you can do it yourself.
Thanks for the help and sorry for the inconvenience ^^"

• Hey there
Reactions: funog1

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
can someone uncensored twopiece gold room?
The thread for that is only 3 pages, did you bother looking through it? The whole thing is censored images. Unless you are willing to redraw everything it's not going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: noxtek

quc vnh

Jul 13, 2017
I tried to uncen but UABE doesn't support Unity 2020.2.6f1. Pls help!

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I tried to uncen but UABE doesn't support Unity 2020.2.6f1. Pls help!
It may be possible without UABE, but I can't find a copy floating around and I'm not buying it so.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
want to try.
Well this is going to be a trick..

I tried all of the auto demosaics from Marco first, but no luck.

The assembly files have been hidden somehow. If you look at "ScriptingAssemblies.json" you can see that the assembly files are being referenced, but there's no path.

There are files being packaged through a special compression / encryption using a ".abc" and ".dat" format.
Haven't figured out how to unpack those, and I think that's where the assemblies are hiding.

And so far the workaround for hex editing hasn't been fruitful, because UAS isn't finding any shaders.

I'll follow up if I can figure something out.

The only thing I can find related to a mosaic is a mesh file titled as mosaic, which is literally the mesh for the vagina.

Last edited: