Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello everyone.

The last two weeks have been hell for me because I had to host some family and kids, so it was a little hard to focus on work. Here's a summary of how much I managed to get done in the last few days (100% is kind of a full day's work):

01/07: 10%
02/07: 30%
03/07: 100%
04/07: 100%
05/07: 30%
06/07: 80%
07/07: nothing
08/07: 30%
09/07: nothing
10/07: 10%
11/07: 30%
12/07: 70%
13/07: 20%
14/07: 60%

As you can see, I was only able to find two days to work in peace without a bunch of fucking brats forcing me to play Minecraft with them, but now everything is back to normal and I have nothing to do but work.

At the moment I have 158 images and 5 animations ready and I want to finish everything before the end of this month. I'm currently working on HS Tutor, Ursula and her mom scenes. Her mom has a curious story, she's a professional writer who does ghostwriting for famous people and such, but now she's been commissioned to write erotica. It turns out that because she's a normal mom and not a total slut mom who only thinks about sex and dicks, she doesn't know how to handle this new job, until Garnet's mom suggests she do a little "lab work" with the hero of the game....

Well, I'm going to focus on work now and work non-stop until the end of the month. See you soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hi!

I'm still working on HS Tutor, I wanted to have the update ready this month, but there's still a lot to do. Here are the planned scenes for now:
1. Ursula 1: 100% (Ursula, Charlotte and Dorothy)
2. Ursula 2: 100% (same)
3. Ursula 3: 100% (Ursula and Zoe)
4. Zoe, Dorothy and MIla: 50%
5. Ursula 4: 0% (school swimming test)
6. Ursula 5: 0% (sex)
7. Jasmine 1: 0% (Ursula's mom)
8. Jasmine 2: 0%

Here the improvement in scripts:
1. Kelly (100%)
2. Megan (100%)
3. Charlotte (100%)
4. Claire (50%)
5. Scarlett (75%)
6. Garnet (0%)

The fixing scripts part is pretty demotivating, I have to be honest. But it has to be done. Unfortunately, when I fixed the previous scripts like Zoe's, Mila's, Amelia's, I was less concerned with actually improving the text and more concerned with just removing serious errors. In these new scripts, however, I decided that it was necessary to fix the most annoying things. I already talked about some of the details in the last post, but there are other things I'm trying to improve.
For example, one thing that I find annoying and that happens quite often is the following situation:
Girl: *Make some kind of statement.*
MC: "Really?"
Girl: *Pretty much saying the same thing.*

I don't know why the hell - I think it's an addiction of mine - but there's a huge amount of times that this happens and it's totally unnecessary. When you start paying attention to it, it becomes annoying. I remove that stuff wherever possible, so the text looks better and the MC looks less mentally challenged.
Another thing that happened a lot in older scripts, like Claire's, is that the MC makes judgments through thoughts in the middle of scenes. Another completely unnecessary thing, especially since a lot of the judgments are banal, or are things that even make the MC look like a dick. I'm removing all unnecessary "thoughts" and replacing them with normal conversations where instead of the MC saying things to himself, he says the same thing to the character he's interacting with, who reacts to what's been said.

Finally, Claire's script is so old that MC and Zoe still called Mila "Mila" instead of "[mila_title]" which is the role the player chooses for Mila.

But you see, I know these things aren't that important, the most important thing is the erotic scenes, but unfortunately the old scripts kind of annoy me, and I won't have peace of mind until I finally revise them all. Even if the final result is not a masterpiece of high literature, I think it will be a bit more acceptable and less annoying in some cases. And it's not like I need months to review them either, I need like 15 hours of uninterrupted work for each script, but it's quite hard for me to concentrate too much on this task without starting to lose focus, that's why this part is so bad, it makes me less productive than I could be.

On the status of HS Tutor and the future of the game
With Ursula's scenes, pretty much all the characters will have their stories told. There's still the principal, and I had planned for her to have 2 or 3 daughters, but I'm seriously starting to think about making her have no children and just adding her scenes, which will be quests for the MC to do at the school, involving the other characters. There are also secondary characters, like the girl from the brothel, but I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with her yet.
I feel like HS Tutor is already at a point where it's not that exciting anymore, so I think the best thing to do after Ursula and the principal is to move on to the endings and the group scenes. There's also a list of scenes that have been requested over time that I plan to add:
1. a new scene with Claire and her mom
2. a scene where Zoe and Mila have lesbian sex (but without looking like NTR)
3. anal sex with Mila
4. boobjob with Garnet and Dorothy
5. accidental creampie with Rachel (Amelia and Madeline's mom)
6. sex education class where Mila demonstrates her ineptitude as a teacher and ends up doing things like teaching the girls how to kiss, etc.

Regarding Solvalley, Honeymoon Island and the yet unnamed future project, I will leave to talk (and think) about them after I finish the current HS Tutor update.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Script rewrites always the series staller, but can't blame a dude for wanting to fix it up.

But finally a group scene with milfs, I appreciate all the group scenes he's added but we been missing mila x milfs action.

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Probably been asked, but is there a way to get the cards for the girls? Seeing as they come from koikatsu

Specifically the more recent moms

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Probably been asked, but is there a way to get the cards for the girls? Seeing as they come from koikatsu

Specifically the more recent moms
I believe he shared them somewhere in the community section of his patreon

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Script rewrites always the series staller, but can't blame a dude for wanting to fix it up.

I think there are still plenty of things to do in version 15. Not to mention scripts*, but some story events for Jasmine and Ursula still have to be developed. Also, basing on previous versions' patterns and what TK8000 said, there, will be sex scenes:
1. Ursula (base + repeatable)
2. Ursula's mom (base + repeatable)
3. Ursula + Ursula's mom (base + repeatable)
4. Ursula + Garnet + Charlotte
5. Ursula + Zoe.

*From my experience, tech debt shouldn't be resolved 100% in one version, but should be resolved partially in subsequent updates. This way, team/companies avoid stalling one version too long.

Guest110

Dec 30, 2019
Wonder if TK has an expected ETA for the update. Anyhow, his dedication to update the roadmap at least shows hes still alive and active. More devs should copy that.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Wonder if TK has an expected ETA for the update. Anyhow, his dedication to update the roadmap at least shows hes still alive and active. More devs should copy that.
I'm working non-stop, but I've reached a point where I think it's inevitable that I'll disappoint people. If I release what I've already done, players will only get the sex scene with Ursula, which will be disappointing since her storyline involves several other girls and her mother. If I delay the update, adding the scenes with her mother and her friends, I'll dissapoint people too because it will take me even longer to finish an update that has already taken too long..

Note: I'm going to start posting on my Patreon every Friday, summarizing what I've done the week and giving people more feedback.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
I'm working non-stop, but I've reached a point where I think it's inevitable that I'll disappoint people. If I release what I've already done, players will only get the sex scene with Ursula, which will be disappointing since her storyline involves several other girls and her mother. If I delay the update, adding the scenes with her mother and her friends, I'll dissapoint people too because it will take me even longer to finish an update that has already taken too long..

Note: I'm going to start posting on my Patreon every Friday, summarizing what I've done the week and giving people more feedback.
I've noticed your updates are taking a little longer then they used to, do you think you're maybe suffering a little with scope creep or something similar? Quality has definitely gone up since you started, but you may be obsessing over the small stuff too much. What do you think?

Guest110

Dec 30, 2019

Hard to please everybody. I'm in no position to pressure any one, let alone one of the few devs that actually updates the roadmap and keeps the fans informed. Thanks for the great game.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

First of all, it's been almost a month since I last posted here, holy shit... From now on, I'll be posting every Friday with a summary of everything I've done in the last 7 days.

Now, let's get down to business...

I'm working on finishing the HS Tutor update before the 31st, but I'm a little afraid of the reactions, because I know I'm going to disappoint a lot of people. For now there will only be sex with Ursula, without her mother, without the scene with Garnet, who is her best friend. I can at least keep working on adding the sex scenes with Jasmine (Ursula's mom) and the school scene with Ursula + Garnet, but then I'll still be disappointing everyone because I'll be delaying an update that's already taking much longer than it should.

Also, I have to play through the whole game again because I've tweaked practically every script and I have to make sure there are no problems, and that's going to take at least 10 hours, it's going to be a painful process before the end of the month, and I foresee some disasters along the way, like missing a typo in a script that breaks the game.

So I predict I'll miss the deadline again, this update should be done by the end of July, and I probably won't be able to deliver it by the end of August, which is a total failure on my part. To show that I'm not acting in bad faith, I'm suspending next month's billing, no one will be charged on September 1st. Oh, and don't worry, I'm up to date with my bills, so there's no risk of me running out of electricity next month and not being able to work on the game. By the way, as for the money situation, as incredible as it may seem, the $1300 I receive monthly from you guys is enough for all my expenses (water, electricity, taxes, shopping, etc.) and I still manage to save about 50% every month. So my decision won't jeopardize anything.

Well, I'm going back to work. I'm finishing the sex scene with Ursula and the result with her mother discovering that the daughter she still treats like a child is already interested in penises. I also have to finish the sex scene with Zoe where the two milfs (Mila and Dorothy) participate and can be fucked at the same time. By the way, I can't remember if there is such a scene in the game yet, I think it will be the first time it will be possible to have sex with two milfs at the same time, but I have to check it out.

Note about Solvalley

Note about Honeymoon Island

Future project to replace Solvalley
I've got a few ideas that seem interesting for the future project, but I think I've already thrown too many ideas around and I don't want to throw more things in before I'm sure they'll work. So let's leave it in the closet for now, at least until I finish Solvalley...

Feb 23, 2019

bro you're a top Dev. don't worry too much, we love your content

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of HS Tutor [v0.14.0].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы HS Tutor [v0.14.0].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Reactions: Papazoglo1

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019

No point rushing, quality work takes time in the oven and man your stuff is quality so the wait's well worth it. Some devs on here take a year to add 1 reskinned scene, if that.

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
one of my favorite adult games :)
The writing is great. Really like how much of a goofball every character is. All the sex scenes are great too. Dont care how long updates take if they are as good each time tbh

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello!

I'll try to post summaries like this every Friday, so people waiting for updates on my games don't think I died.

Finally, I've finished most of the text for the new update. About 6000 of the current 9000 lines are already in "final" form, and I'll only change something when I test the game and notice occasions where the text doesn't flow well. But those changes are usually small. Oh, and those 9000 lines aren't actual lines of text, they're the lines in the editor I use, I skip a lot of lines, so probably only 50% of those lines are actually text that I have to read and revise.

After that...

I predict I'll still need:

- 2 or 3 scenes with Ursula's mother
- 1 scene with Ursula + mother (+ repeatable version)
- Ursula + Garnet at school (+ repeatable version)
- Repeatable version of the Ursula sex scene
- Repeatable version of the Zoe, Mila and Dorothy scene

It's quite a lot, but the repeatable versions are usually quite easy as I basically copy and paste the previous event and just change the lines and add a new sex position or two.

I'm going to keep working right now to try to get almost everything on this list done next week and finally deliver this update that's already taking too long.

Bye!

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes