Balkaciprut99

Aug 16, 2023
I think the whole harem housing thing at the end should be categorized as an extra
With the game marked as complete that part seems like abandoned and game end with abandonment
If the game ended with each ending that feel more proper
If it's introduced as extra I wouldn't really care but I kinda want to see the continuation of it since it was introduced like it's part of the main game
but since it's already marked as completed and dev work on something else it feels so unlikely
If it's an extra like all the mini vn, I wouldn't really care

Joker500

Nov 7, 2018
Because the game IS complete. It has been completed a couple of times. All the original girls have their intended endings.

Everything else that has been released since, and that is yet to come, is by popular demand. Think of it like DLC released after a AAA game has been completed.
That's not how a game like this works at all. Who said it was completed?

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I think the whole harem housing thing at the end should be categorized as an extra
With the game marked as complete that part seems like abandoned and game end with abandonment
If the game ended with each ending that feel more proper
If it's introduced as extra I wouldn't really care but I kinda want to see the continuation of it since it was introduced like it's part of the main game
but since it's already marked as completed and dev work on something else it feels so unlikely
If it's an extra like all the mini vn, I wouldn't really care
I have material ready for the harem mode, but I need to do more things to get it into the game. I don't know what I'm going to do yet. Pretty much everything I'm adding to the game is stuff that people ask for, recently I decided that I would only do what patrons asked for, otherwise I'd spend my whole life working on Solvalley.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

First of all, it's been almost a month since I last posted here, holy shit... From now on, I'll be posting every Friday with a summary of everything I've done in the last 7 days.
Now, let's get down to business...

About HS TUTOR

Note about Solvalley
As soon as I finish the HS Tutor update, I think I will finally do the final Solvalley update, focusing on the joke scene about the school prom, secretly organized by Lisa, where Alex in his ignorance invites all the girls instead of choosing just one, the girls are proud to have been chosen until they discover that Alex doesn't understand how proms work, which ends in an orgy with all of them. I'm also going to add a few things that patrons asked me for a long time ago, I need to see the list here, but one of them is a scene with Kirk and Verdi (exclusive to sharing mode). I also have to think about what to do with the harem mode, because it's obviously incomplete. Maybe I can update the harem even after I've "finished" the game, just for fun, to add a scene or two with the Solvalley characters, who are always fun. But I haven't thought about what I'm going to do yet.

Note about Honeymoon Island

Future project to replace Solvalley
I've got a few ideas that seem interesting for the future project, but I think I've already thrown too many ideas around and I don't want to throw more things in before I'm sure they'll work. So let's leave it in the closet for now, at least until I finish Solvalley...

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
I have material ready for the harem mode, but I need to do more things to get it into the game. I don't know what I'm going to do yet. Pretty much everything I'm adding to the game is stuff that people ask for, recently I decided that I would only do what patrons asked for, otherwise I'd spend my whole life working on Solvalley.
If the writing is anything like the past 2 years of SVS then it'll probably be a garbage cuckfest "harem" ending.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
If the writing is anything like the past 2 years of SVS then it'll probably be a garbage cuckfest "harem" ending.
The "sharing" question is actually more complex than it seems. When I realized that Solvalley didn't have much left to offer, I decided to just go with what the fans wanted. I thought that the majority of fans would want solo scenes (that's why I try to keep 75% of the solo scenes in each update), but I forgot one crucial detail: the solo scenes had already been exhaustively explored during the game, unlike the sharing scenes. So what happened, in my opinion, is that when I decided to just follow fan suggestions, the majority of people who liked the solo part no longer had much interest in the project and kept quiet, while the minority who liked the sharing scenes started sending me every possible and imaginable scenario, creating this imbalance where almost all the suggestions I get from fans are for sharing scenes.

Of course, there were also solo suggestions, usually for characters who didn't appear much, like Sarah's friends (I did a group scene with them as well as an ending), Barbara the cop (I did two scenes with her), Valentina (maybe I'll do a short scene with her) and there are some more radical guys who think that Solvalley will be half-assed in terms of content as long as there isn't an ending for each of the girls in the game, something I even tried to do at one point, but I realized that it was not feasible.

Anyway, I did a poll on my Patreon and realized that 80% of the people who pay me to work on these games thought it would be better to finish Solvalley and focus on other things. That's when I realized that the potential for "solo" fans had already been exhausted, and they wanted me to move on (and that's why they weren't suggesting more scenes to me, it's not that the sharing public was the majority). I agree with them, and that's why I'm thinking that maybe the ball scene should be the last one, and I'll only come back to the game in the future to revise a few small things. But the idea of almost exhausting the "sharing" potential of the game in the same way that I almost exhausted the "solo" potential is not in my plans, even though there are still several scenarios that fans have already suggested to me.

Note: about the harem scenes, it's the part about training Aya, in the same style as training Kyra, but it's something that despite creating an idea that the harem mode is not so incomplete, it's quite redundant content, I think.

So who can get pregnant in this game and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
No. Only in some endings do the girls get pregnant, but that's not the focus.

Last edited:

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
4:3? Wow. When was this released? OP says 2023, but surely that can't be right?
The “Release Date” is referring to when the last update was released, the post was originally created “Jun 23, 2017” so I’m guessing then?? I think I saw somewhere that the original files are higher resolution (I could be wrong though) If that’s the case I wish I had the originals, as I would look into rescaling the game and including it in my mod.

Last edited:

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
Be aware that a lot of times, you won't access a lot of those scenes by just doing the route of that single character (and some characters don't really have a whole route/ending). For example for one big orgy scene you need to advance Miranda and Lisa, and to be in Linda's route (and for her you need to advance Laura...) where it's triggered. Or for Fenella I mentioned above you need to do Anastacia and Tatianna and then do Kirk's ending.

Honestly, just advance a lot of different girls at the same time it's better.
And people here wrote so many times that the game doesn't need a walkthrough... :p This stuff is the #1 reason people use walkthroughs for AVNs.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
And people here wrote so many times that the game doesn't need a walkthrough... :p This stuff is the #1 reason people use walkthroughs for AVNs.
If you play the game, it's pretty simple. Just keep talking and meeting with the girls to unlock new stuff.

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I was thinking of adding something similar to that at some point in my mod, where I'd add a menu that tells you what the next quest is for each girl and what is required to unlock access to it if it is not available. I'd probably have to add a menu where you can only select a limited amount of active quests as there are a lot of girls/quests.

It would be quite a while before I do that if I get around to it at all, but I love the idea of adding a quest page system.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Anyway, I did a poll on my Patreon and realized that 80% of the people who pay me to work on these games thought it would be better to finish Solvalley and focus on other things.
That being said, some of those people that voted to move on still enjoy the sharing scenes, that was my case at least. I really like Solvalley but I had the feeling you've had enough with this game (from what you wrote), and above all, that you would have to do 2 or 3 solo scenes for every sharing scenes you make, despite how you've nearly explored everything regarding solo content (for that I have the same feeling as you). You try not to be repetitive and it's cool, but it's very hard to remain fresh for the solo part at this point.
I welcome any Solvalley update tho, I just won't ask you to make more, and also welcome the new project.

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
The "sharing" question is actually more complex than it seems. When I realized that Solvalley didn't have much left to offer, I decided to just go with what the fans wanted. I thought that the majority of fans would want solo scenes (that's why I try to keep 75% of the solo scenes in each update), but I forgot one crucial detail: the solo scenes had already been exhaustively explored during the game, unlike the sharing scenes. So what happened, in my opinion, is that when I decided to just follow fan suggestions, the majority of people who liked the solo part no longer had much interest in the project and kept quiet, while the minority who liked the sharing scenes started sending me every possible and imaginable scenario, creating this imbalance where almost all the suggestions I get from fans are for sharing scenes.

Of course, there were also solo suggestions, usually for characters who didn't appear much, like Sarah's friends (I did a group scene with them as well as an ending), Barbara the cop (I did two scenes with her), Valentina (maybe I'll do a short scene with her) and there are some more radical guys who think that Solvalley will be half-assed in terms of content as long as there isn't an ending for each of the girls in the game, something I even tried to do at one point, but I realized that it was not feasible.

Anyway, I did a poll on my Patreon and realized that 80% of the people who pay me to work on these games thought it would be better to finish Solvalley and focus on other things. That's when I realized that the potential for "solo" fans had already been exhausted, and they wanted me to move on (and that's why they weren't suggesting more scenes to me, it's not that the sharing public was the majority). I agree with them, and that's why I'm thinking that maybe the ball scene should be the last one, and I'll only come back to the game in the future to revise a few small things. But the idea of almost exhausting the "sharing" potential of the game in the same way that I almost exhausted the "solo" potential is not in my plans, even though there are still several scenarios that fans have already suggested to me.

Note: about the harem scenes, it's the part about training Aya, in the same style as training Kyra, but it's something that despite creating an idea that the harem mode is not so incomplete, it's quite redundant content, I think.

No. Only in some endings do the girls get pregnant, but that's not the focus.

Sorry for intruding on the conversation like this, but could you tell us if you already have other projects in mind? Your work at Solvalley School has been incredible, I really liked the content, the banking system (which I'm even using a similar one in my project) and the entire narrative that surrounds this beautiful story.

I will be extremely happy to be able to play more of your games in the future.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes