MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Well obviously, you just have to see what girls you can propose to see which ending is unlocked.

So, to see what is unlocked -> MC's home.
To see what you already did -> the replay gallery.
You clearly haven't tried to do this your self. If you had you would know that when have unlocked so many ending scenes that you can't remember which you have viewed, you will have to write down the names of the girls you can propose too in order to compare them with the replay gallery. If you do so you don't need to compare them to the replay gallery anymore.

Alternatively you can of course switch between the endings list and the replay gallery several times, but then it's probably faster just to start viewing the endings one by one, and once you realize you have already viewed an ending rollback and take the next in line.

But we clearly have different definitions on what is easy and what's not. So let's agree to disagree on this subject and stop wasting more time on it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fabulous007

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I know this is dumb but I wish the game was remaked on the visual department
Absolutely, but it would be an extremely boring and tedious task that I wouldn't wish on anyone. So my biggest wish now is to make the last game update and finally be able to turn the page and start working on a better project, with decent resolution, with better models for the girls, with a little more careful writing, etc.

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
Absolutely, but it would be an extremely boring and tedious task that I wouldn't wish on anyone. So my biggest wish now is to make the last game update and finally be able to turn the page and start working on a better project, with decent resolution, with better models for the girls, with a little more careful writing, etc.
Any eta for the final update? Also, will your new project be made with HS 2 or Daz?

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Please don't make UB or any retarded looking MC in your new project

letsrage2

Feb 19, 2020
I honestly feel like the swinging part wouldnt be so bad if Kirk could bring a girl of his own, but no im watching all the scenes to see what ive missed and im pretty sure the only scene where he brings his own girl is Fenella and my protag has fucked his wife more then he has.

Reactions: mrttao

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
This isn't a completed game, there's still some updates to come, why is the tag there?
Because the game IS complete. It has been completed a couple of times. All the original girls have their intended endings.

Everything else that has been released since, and that is yet to come, is by popular demand. Think of it like DLC released after a AAA game has been completed.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Because the game IS complete. It has been completed a couple of times. All the original girls have their intended endings.

Everything else that has been released since, and that is yet to come, is by popular demand. Think of it like DLC released after a AAA game has been completed.
That is a bad example. As AAA titles have routinely been cutting content on release to sell it as a DLC.
Even if the content was already on the disk when shipped. they just locked it to require additional purchase.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Solvalley School v3.5.0 with the multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

GV10

Jul 13, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of Solvalley School v3.5.0 with the multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain
with gallery mod??

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Yep, my multi mod has a built-in feature that allows you to unlock the gallery inside the preferences, mod options tab

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes