DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I don't think people are upset about the game receiving more updates, it's more that people use the completed tag as a way of finding games that they can play through entirely, like how people binge-watch an entire series. So I can understand their point but it doesn't really bother me too much, ultimately I wouldn't have discovered this game or created a mod for it without that tag, at least for a while anyway. So I'm happy it's there

Last edited:

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
uhm, got a problem. idk how to increase my appareance so i used and save editor to boost all 3 stats.
after that it says that if i trust this save file and i press yes but nothing happen. what can i do?
that was my only save file ;((((
I'm guessing you don't have a backup of your original save, you could try going to the A tab on the load screen. That is where recent autosaves are stored, or the Q tab if you have used quick save. You can increase your appearance stat by buying clothes/accessories

Reactions: Mr_Blvck

Joker500

Nov 7, 2018
^ Lewdpatcher
This is one of my favorite games, even though it's complete I'm happy it's getting more content.
It's silly to be upset that it's getting extra content even though it's "complete", it's like complaining that in a movie they added director's commentary, interviews or behind the scenes.
Nobody is complaining about it. It's just clearly not complete if it's getting updates like it is. We're talking entire new content that includes character endings.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
This is one of my favorite games, even though it's complete I'm happy it's getting more content.
It's silly to be upset that it's getting extra content even though it's "complete", it's like complaining that in a movie they added director's commentary, interviews or behind the scenes.
I found this game solvalley school, can I expect more netori scenes, like stealing others wife ?
Hardcore sex scenes? Please anyone tell me

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
There is A LOT of content in this game. So much that it's hard to remember which endings you have seen etc. Therefore I would like to see the following changes to the game
1. Indicator to show whether you have seen an girl proposal ending or not. Could be change of color, added (replay) to the girls name in the list if you already seen that ending or something completely different.
2. Name on the girls pictures in the girls gallery. It's pretty hard to identify the girls based on their small face picture.

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
There is A LOT of content in this game. So much that it's hard to remember which endings you have seen etc. Therefore I would like to see the following changes to the game
1. Indicator to show whether you have seen an girl proposal ending or not. Could be change of color, added (replay) to the girls name in the list if you already seen that ending or something completely different.
2. Name on the girls pictures in the girls gallery. It's pretty hard to identify the girls based on their small face picture.
Yeah, I've noticed these things too. I was thinking of adding them to my mod as I doubt they'll get added at this point as the dev is finishing up with this game and moving on to the other projects.

I'm not sure how I'll do it yet, as it might require me to edit the original script files directly, cus each scene will need a new variable added to it unless I can figure out how to do it without doing that. But I was thinking, I could not only show if it has been viewed, but I could also show a counter of how many times it has been viewed.

I actually tried to do this a while back but wasn't as experienced back then so I couldn't figure it out, I really want to add this feature so I'll give it another go at some point.

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I found this game solvalley school, can I expect more netori scenes, like stealing others wife ?
Hardcore sex scenes? Please anyone tell me
You fuck a lot of wives and some girls with boyfriends, but it rarely becomes the dramatic "stealing girl" thing, you just fuck them. One or two are technically stolen, but the story is particular.
But a lot of them keep telling how better the MC is in bed if that's something you fancy.
What do you mean by hardcore scenes ? This game has gang-bang and orgy scenes if you turn on the sharing mode (in the option), if that's what you're asking.
The game has very wild scenes, even if you won't have extreme stuff.

In the replay gallery (the one in the options, not the one in-game) what you didn't see remains in grey, so that's an indication.
And as the game is now I would advice to use solely that as an indicator, since the in-game girl gallery doesn't include all the scenes, some of the newer ones are only visible in the normal replay gallery if you want to see them again.

Last edited:

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
You fuck a lot of wives and some girls with boyfriends, but it rarely becomes the dramatic "stealing girl" thing, you just fuck them. One or two are technically stolen, but the story is particular.
But a lot of them keep telling how better the MC is in bed if that's something you fancy.
What do you mean by hardcore scenes ? This game has gang-bang and orgy scenes if you turn on the sharing mode (in the option), if that's what you're asking.
The game has very wild scenes, even if you won't have extreme stuff.

In the replay gallery (the one in the options, not the one in-game) what you didn't see remains in grey, so that's an indication.
And as the game is now I would advice to use solely that as an indicator, since the in-game girl gallery doesn't include all the scenes, some of the newer ones are only visible in the normal replay gallery if you want to see them again.
No I don't want to share my girls, what I am asking is ,Is there rough sex scenes like hard fuck....

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I'm not trying to replay the scenes. I'm trying to figure out which of the ending scene's I haven't seen yet. That is hard to figure out no matter whether you look at the propose to a girl menu or the replay gallery.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
No I don't want to share my girls, what I am asking is ,Is there rough sex scenes like hard fuck....
It depends on how you define hard fuck. There are scene's where MC is doing hard fucking, but the girls seems to like it. If that is hard fuck to you, then there is scenes with hard fuck in the game.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
what I am asking is ,Is there rough sex scenes like hard fuck....
Well mc is kind of a sex beast but the game is very lighthearted, not too serious. If you're searching for a dark game, that's not really the case here.

I'm not trying to replay the scenes. I'm trying to figure out which of the ending scene's I haven't seen yet. That is hard to figure out no matter whether you look at the propose to a girl menu or the replay gallery.
As I said, they are in grey (not white) if you didn't see them. Why doesn't it help you to see what you did and what you didn't ?
I'd agree it's not very convenient though, but there's nothing else as of now.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
As I said, they are in grey (not white) if you didn't see them. Why doesn't it help you to see what you did and what you didn't ?
I'd agree it's not very convenient though, but there's nothing else as of now.
I the replay gallery the ending scenes has the same color whether they are not available or haven't been viewed yet. That is why it isn't helping me. I'm trying to find the 2 ending scenes among 15+ ending scene's which I haven't viewed yet.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I the replay gallery the ending scenes has the same color whether they are not available or haven't been viewed yet. That is why it isn't helping me. I'm trying to find the 2 ending scenes among 15+ ending scene's which I haven't viewed yet.
You're probably using something that unlocked the entirety of the gallery. In the unmodified game, you can't replay what you didn't see (thus why it's in grey).

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I don't think I can do "1." as it would require me to manually edit every single event file and I don't want to replace that many game files, maybe once the game has been finished, that way I won't have to worry so much about updates

I managed to figure out a way of doing "2." here's a little preview:
Solvalley School Chara1.gif

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
You're probably using something that unlocked the entirety of the gallery. In the unmodified game, you can't replay what you didn't see (thus why it's in grey).
I wrote "In the replay gallery the ending scenes has the same color whether they are not available or haven't been viewed yet." so no. I'm not using something to unlock the entire replay gallery.

Beside that. How does it help that I can see which endings I haven't viewed in the replay gallery if I can't view them there, despite them being unlocked in the game? Comparing the replay gallery list of scenes with the endings list of scenes will be more complex than writing down when you view an ending.

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Solvalley School Mod V1.3.0 Released

What's new

Added a "Missing" tab inside "Replay gallery" which includes all the scenes that are missing from the "Girls" character screens
Improved the "Girls" screen so it now displays the name of the girl under each icon
Made a separate character screen for each twin (Mabelle & Lysette)

Gifs of New Features

Solvalley School Replay Gallery.gif Solvalley School Chara1.gif Solvalley School Chara2.gif

Mod page

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I wrote "In the replay gallery the ending scenes has the same color whether they are not available or haven't been viewed yet." so no. I'm not using something to unlock the entire replay gallery.

Beside that. How does it help that I can see which endings I haven't viewed in the replay gallery if I can't view them there, despite them being unlocked in the game? Comparing the replay gallery list of scenes with the endings list of scenes will be more complex than writing down when you view an ending.
Well obviously, you just have to see what girls you can propose to see which ending is unlocked.

So, to see what is unlocked -> MC's home.
To see what you already did -> the replay gallery.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes