Amit13093

Jul 8, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.0.0
Size 1.82 GiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Can you update gallery mod for Android version?

Aug 19, 2020
God don't you just love it when the only way to get through a gallery is to slowly cycle through each and every scene using the fucking mouse wheel...

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
God don't you just love it when the only way to get through a gallery is to slowly cycle through each and every scene using the fucking mouse wheel...
If you click with the mouse and don't let go of, it "grabs" the list and you can quickly slide it up and down by moving the mouse.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Can you update gallery mod for Android version?
I was thinking of adding an option to my main mod that would act the same as a gallery unlock mod, that way it would work on android as well. But it feels like a cheat mod so I keep going back and forth on the idea.

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
I play on mobile and cant seem to load saves that i downloaded. The save file shows up in the menu bit when i try to load it i get a warning that it could be malicious and if trust the source. After confirming its a trusted source, nothing happens, doesnt matter if i click yes or no, it still doesnt load the save file. Would really appreciate it if someone who is familiar with this issue could help me resolve it^^
I am experiencing the same problem on desktop; I go to saveeditoronline to edit my save- drag the save to the folder. Same pop-up, same Yes/No= No Change either choice. Help pls

Reactions: pheno

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I am experiencing the same problem on desktop; I go to saveeditoronline to edit my save- drag the save to the folder. Same pop-up, same Yes/No= No Change either choice. Help pls
I don’t know much about save editing but when I was trying to delete saves from a renpy game I noticed they didn’t delete. I found out later that the actual saves are stored in “%appdata%\RenPy” dunno if this is helpful

Reactions: sava75

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Why use that? Load the game up and on relationship screen you can select each specific girl and each specific scene you would want to see from the replay gallery anyway. The only exceptions are the newest girls added in the last few patches where he hasnt bothered to add their profiles (likely never will as the game is finished) such as Nikki the lottery girl and Deliliah the tattoo'd love rival for Sabrina.

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Why use that? Load the game up and on relationship screen you can select each specific girl and each specific scene you would want to see from the replay gallery anyway. The only exceptions are the newest girls added in the last few patches where he hasnt bothered to add their profiles (likely never will as the game is finished) such as Nikki the lottery girl and Deliliah the tattoo'd love rival for Sabrina.
Yeah, I’ve noticed the missing scenes from some of the characters too as I’ve been going through all the gallery scenes for a new feature I’m adding to my mod which adds a new gallery button to the menu. It’ll have a character select option without any transitions (so it’ll feel super snappy/quick to use) and I’ve also removed the extra profile screen so it’ll take you straight to the scenes for the character you select. I’m also going to add the missing scenes to it. But the ones that don’t have an icon, I’ll either add one or create a separate list that only includes them making it much easier to find scenes.

Reactions: Skode

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
any know why just apper 2 options? when should be 3 ?

and which choiced i had to chooce to get the first answer ?

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
any know why just apper 2 options? when should be 3 ?

and which choiced i had to chooce to get the first answer ?
Okay, you are already using URM to figure out the choices and what not, then you should be able to figure out why the First choice is not shown in the game. It is because the Visible is False since you didn't meet the required Condition for it. Check the condition and alter the variable(s) so that the Condition will be true, then the First choice will be shown in the game ( perhaps you need to go one scene before the choice, edit the variable(s), for it to show ).

There is another option, just click the Select in the URM Choices for the First choice "Use the brain to ..." and the game will proceed with choice #1 but the variable was not modified. If future choices depend on the same variable(s) you will face similar situation, i.e. URM show 3 options but you only see 2 for example.

You probably need to ask in the URM thread on how to effectively use it. But yeah, looking at your screenname I doubt it will happen:p. I also know very little, just the surface, so my recommendations above might not be the best.

Reactions: rKnight and Flojo23

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.5.0 + Gallery unlocked

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.57 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes