dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
There is a i patch, also it was from beginning in this way but then you know.. patreon.
(Unusure why but the mod who was in charge of updating the links removed everything was placed in the op including my missing set, that seem still is and the dev don't care about..)
Don't think the old v1-0-0 incest patch still works with the newer versions.
Unlike most games, this needs multiple files to be edited.
So somebody needs to remake the patch for each new version.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Kawusi

Feb 6, 2018
I play on mobile and cant seem to load saves that i downloaded. The save file shows up in the menu bit when i try to load it i get a warning that it could be malicious and if trust the source. After confirming its a trusted source, nothing happens, doesnt matter if i click yes or no, it still doesnt load the save file. Would really appreciate it if someone who is familiar with this issue could help me resolve it^^

Reactions: ZeroKing21

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
This, I've used it for the 3.0 without problem.
That's the same old v1.0 incest patch I used.
You probably missed a bunch of scenes for some of the girls, if you really used it for v3.0.
The patch uses the v1.0 event script files, so you never get to see the new scenes that were added after v1.0.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Why does it say "completed" when there are still updates coming out?
The 2.5.0 also had the completed tag on it.

So is it completed now or not?
As per this site rule here:
Complete: when a game is released in its full version as stated by the developer. Note that complete games might still receive patches and post-release content.

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
And when is this supposed to have happened? Surely not with v.1.0.0 since many of the side-girl endings where still unfinished and released afterwards - as is still happening.
Just need to look through the changelogs
Those side girls were basically what other devs would put in as scenery npcs, that you never get to interact with.

Apr 7, 2023
Anastacia's Dad is such a fucking chad.

Also which girl has the best sharing scenes? I picked Anastacia on my first go because hot commando ginger, but looks like she doesn't have any sharing scenes.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Anastacia's Dad is such a fucking chad.

Also which girl has the best sharing scenes? I picked Anastacia on my first go because hot commando ginger, but looks like she doesn't have any sharing scenes.
Lisa rather fast, Miranda also got a lot of them at some point, Lucy takes more time but then have very good ones too. MC's sister and mother got a nice amount, Kirk's mother too (she doesn't remain green all her route don't worry). The two main profs Laura and Anna (Lucy's mother) also have a decent amount, Linda (Laura's sister) have some.
Anastasia's sister Fenella actually got some sharing scenes, but if I'm not wrong it's related to Kirk's ending and Tatianna's ending (who also has sharing scenes). You'll also get some naughty scenes featuring Anastacia in that ending.
Then you have Kyra, Sarah, Shibuya, Sabrina, Delilah, Emma, Suki, and some minor characters like Uyara or the female cop who got sharing scenes to varying degrees. I'm probably forgetting some stuff.

Be aware that a lot of times, you won't access a lot of those scenes by just doing the route of that single character (and some characters don't really have a whole route/ending). For example for one big orgy scene you need to advance Miranda and Lisa, and to be in Linda's route (and for her you need to advance Laura...) where it's triggered. Or for Fenella I mentioned above you need to do Anastacia and Tatianna and then do Kirk's ending.

Honestly, just advance a lot of different girls at the same time it's better.

Reactions: ThisisforProndude

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
fuck how did i miss that?
I believe it's in the ending I was talking about. So it's not in her own route (unless I'm forgetting something), it happens for a lot of characters in that game.
But I'd advice you to avoid knowing too much, to avoid being spoiled. When you'll have done most characters you can just check if you missed some scenes in the replay menu.

edit: btw you enabled sharing content in the options right ?

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes