fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Yep, so far I only got one scene with Kyra, but I guess I should just keep advancing all routes and see what happens.

Just one thing that got me curious and I don't mind being spoiled on this: is the "kirk route" sharing every girl with him or is it a "bros before hoes" kind of ending? It is probably going to be hilarious either way.
It's about Kirk searching for his other half. In the process (won't give details don't worry), he fucks several girls that didn't end up with Alex in that route (some that have bf lol). There's an ending after that ending (yes...), in which Alex and Kirk are both married, interesting stuff happen.
If I'm not wrong he's also married with another girl in yet another ending, it's a mess with all those timelines lol. But that's what I like.

(btw Kyra doesn't have a lot of sharing scenes, since you did her route you probably know that she's not as wild as she appeared to be, she just wanted to attract Alex's attention).

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
Yep, so far I only got one scene with Kyra, but I guess I should just keep advancing all routes and see what happens.

Just one thing that got me curious and I don't mind being spoiled on this: is the "kirk route" sharing every girl with him or is it a "bros before hoes" kind of ending? It is probably going to be hilarious either way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThisisforProndude

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I play in solo mode, and a surprising amount of endings seem to have some very much non solo scenes.
Bad enough that a harem game forces us to dump most of the harem to focus on one girl or a small group.
but then you gotta see all that...
Some of the endings were great, others really not so.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Gallery Unlocker (Works on All Version)

I noticed how every update people needed to remake the gallery unlocker mods so I created a mod that will automatically unlock all scenes even ones that release in the future. (it took me many hours working out how to get this to work) I hope you enjoy :)

Here's a link to it
My Solvalley Mods
Doesn't work on 3.5, unfortunately

Try this one out, if any other scene is locked

This one works perfectly, thanks.

Welkiki

Feb 27, 2020
I just downloaded the game (3.5) from 2 different sources and game doesn't seem to work

extracted, launched SolvalleySchoolRV.exe
after few seconds, a window finnally opens (black with nothing inside), but after like 1 second, windows shuts itself
checked for any lingering process in task manager, didn't found any.

Looking for pointers to fix my issue.

EDIT: I think graphic card drivers/software update fixed my issue

Last edited:

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Name changer V1.0 Released

New features include a name changer for all girls on their respective character screen and a reset all character names button in the computer mod options section.

This version should work for a lot more people as I’ve crunched a lot of bugs, it might even be bug free. If you find a bug let me know, I’ll squish it

My mod page

Reactions: haooni

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
  • The possibility of a "sharing" option in the new project is open, but if it exists, it will be more discreet than Solvalley's, and also with less abundance of scenes compared to the "solo" mode
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. Hopefully said solo mode in the game doesn't have a bug like this one did...that was unpleasant.

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.0.0
Size 1.82 GiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Can you add the name changer mod when updating to 3.5.0?

Reactions: estrada777

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Name Changer Mod V1.0 Released for Android

The only way I could get it to work was by decompiling and recompiling the entire game with the mod installed
Make sure to uninstall the original game before installing this version. Saves from the original game won't work with the modded version. I tested it using the BlueStacks Android emulator. I might not be able to fix issues, as I'm very inexperienced with Android.

My Mod Page

Reactions: Jabami Yumeko
4.20 star(s) 158 Votes