Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Note: The "crunched" version has lower image and video quality, but smaller file size.
Note 2: if you find any problems let me know so I can fix it as soon as possible

Download Links:
Here!

How to install the patch:
Unzip anywhere and then move the files to your Solvalley version 3.0.0 folder, overwriting the old files.

Changelog:
New scenes:
- Barbara, the cop on the beach (solo)
- Barbara and Sarah (solo)
- Extra-ending: Alanna (solo)
- Threesome with Miranda and Lisa (solo)
- Victoria, bar owner, repeatable scene (solo and sharing)
- Miranda, Lisa, Alex and Kirk (sharing)
- Delilah + Sabrina + Alex + Kirk (sharing)

Locations of the new scenes: beach, Alex's house (phone), Alex's house (proposing to a girl) and Pub.
65% content solo, 35% sharing

Some comments:
I haven't had time to do the solo version of the Delilah + Sabrina scene in the last two months or so, but I will probably do it later. This will be Solvalley's penultimate update, after that there will be another big one with the school dance scene, and then I'll finish the project for good (as about 80% of my patrons think is best).
I know there are some hardcore Solvalley fans who want the game to never end, but think on the bright side, with a new project I will be able to apply what I learned in Solvalley, House Arrest, and then HS Tutor in a much better package. And there will be no shortage of girls and their mothers, sisters, maids, daughters, grandmothers, etc. for us to meet.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I kinda want Solvalley to end because I don't really like the protagonist's stupidity. I love the female characters and overall story though (which is the main portion of the game), I think a great job was done on that. Compared to HS Tutor I much prefer this game's UI and art style... so yeah. I hope the next game fixes the shitty UI from HS Tutor while incorporating a non-idiot protagonist.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I just don't understand why the tag "finished", already some updates ago, when new updates are still coming out. Even if it's just some extras, alternative endings, it means that it's not over yet.

Reactions: Kraz4life

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I just don't understand why the tag "finished", already some updates ago, when new updates are still coming out. Even if it's just some extras, alternative endings, it means that it's not over yet.
It was last update and is because of this comment from TK:
This is the last "full" version of Solvalley School, upcoming updates will be in the form of patches to add fixes and new scenes.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
It was last update and is because of this comment from TK:
That's fine, but for me, as long as there is a patch, the game is not finished as it still has content to play. Unlike when a game is truly finished, where there's nothing left to do in it.
The problem is knowing when the last patch will be.

Reactions: rekon2

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
That's fine, but for me, as long as there is a patch, the game is not finished as it still has content to play. Unlike when a game is truly finished, where there's nothing left to do in it.
Read my post a bit up. Its explained there, kinda, when the last update will be.
Games are often marked as complete even when there will be more minor updates. If people only want to play it when the game is completed and no more bugfix/minor patches come out they will have to ask or search in the thread for answers.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Can we have an updated gallery unlocker ? It wasn't updated already even for the last patch, unless I misunderstodd something.

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
I get your point, cause like you said it can cause confussion, especially for people who want to wait for games to be finished before playing them and suddenly see that more content was added.

But on the developer side of things, it honestly makes a lot of sense, cause that way you can... let's say "close the door" to a game, but without completely "locking the door", so you can start a new project or have a little bit of a break without the pressure of having an unfinished game (and the added pressure of players actively waiting for a new release), but you can still go back and make extra content when there's some new small story that you want to tell, and you can work on it in a more chill way cause you are not failing anyone for taking your time with it. This works better when the developer is pretty open about their mindset and development process, which from what I've seen is the case for this developer.

So honestly as player, I think it's best to think about these cases as "game is finished, no need to expect more", and just welcome the surprise when and if there's something new at some point. Maybe think about it as the indie games equivalent of DLCs in a good AAA game, as in you didn't need them, but it's cool that they came out.

Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Oh wow. Probably the only game I never expected to be "completed" because the themes could hypothetically go on forever.

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
I have now version 2.0, and if I update only 3.5, will the game work without 2.1 and 3.0? (According to the list of changes)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I have now version 2.0, and if I update only 3.5, will the game work without 2.1 and 3.0? (According to the list of changes)
No. You'd need all other patches in between or you don't have all the images. You need to download the full game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SolvalleySchool-3.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
I remember Adele having a proper sex scene but forgot where it was, do you guys know which one was it?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I made one for myself, not sure if it'll work for everyone else but you can test if it does.
It's way better than the one I had, but

still don't work. If you could add these, or explain what to change in the code. Thank you.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes